shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Maybe pay back your own student loan's? Get a window in your bedroom before winter? Buy a car? Save it for your future?
Sure, I like the idea of having the option to spend the money on your room, or for the DIK mansion as an option. I think that could be a good option. I also like the thought of being able to spend it to help renovate your dad's home, which I understand as one of the MC's lifelong goals. And that would be a very satisfying way to spend it giving something to your father. I would be surprised if, at least, not one of those two options is available to us as players.

The question I have about some of your other options, and some realistic options is game implementation. DPC clearly gives the money to the MC in order that he can use it in some fashion. Something like paying student loans or saving it for the future, while fantastic options in real life would seem pointless in the game implementation, other than simply as an at the end of the game one off image, with a kind of byline of how saving the money or using it wisely gave you a great opportunity going ahead. Also given the nature of the game, a car seems non-functional for the way DPC has designed the game. It doesn't really serve the story in any significant way that I can see. Maybe you think I am missing something?

I am not opposed to having multiple ways of spending the money - I would love to have as many options as possible. Realistically, I think our options will be - 1. Maya, 2. Quinn, 3. DIK repairs (always important to do this), or 4. Fixing up your dad's place. Given the nature of the game I can't really think of any other practical use, but as I said above I might have missed something.

Last edited:

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Why do I have to spend it now? I'm pretty sure it will be useful later.
I don't really know if you will have to spend it, but I assume it was given to us in order to use, and not to let lie there unspent. A usual move in a story, in my experience. I would like it if you could do something awesome with it later if there was the option to keep it for now. But as I said above it will have to be something that serves the story in some way for it to be an option, most likely.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I am not minimizing Maya's problem, what she has to do is not easy, but there is no other solution, to think it is to delude oneself.

Maya has already risked losing Josy in this way (let's forget Mc otherwise it seems a selfish speech), she has been given a second chance, she shouldn't waste it (not for Josy itself, but for what it represents)
Maya's outbursts with the mc on occasion (and with Quinn at the end of ep6) makes me think she hasn't been taking her father lying down (that sounds a lot more kinky than it was meant to); I imagine they've had some big quarrels in the past already, but the dad is a hardline fundamentalist.

I definitely hope with the MC and the two girls they can talk the father down, but these fundamentalists are proud, they aren't suddenly going to change their tune because some know-it-all college students tell them what's what.

My guess is the only way the dad will reneg is if he truly believes he will lose his daughter (whom I'm sure he loves, he's just terribly misguided). And this is where Maya, as you say, needs to stand her ground and give him the ultimatum: "You let me be me, or you never see me again."

Sure, I like the idea of having the option to spend the money on your room, or for the DIK mansion as an option. I think that could be a good option. I also like the thought of being able to spend it to help renovate your dad's home, which I understand as one of the MC's lifelong goals. And that would be very satisfying to spend it giving something to your father. I would be surprised if, at least, not one of those two options is available to us as players.

The question I have about some of your other options, and some realistic options is game implementation. DPC clearly gives the money to the MC in order that he can use it in some fashion. Something like paying student loans or saving it for the future, while fantastic options in real life would seem pointless in the game implementation, other than simply as an at the end of the game one off image, with a kind of byline of how saving the money or using it wisely gave you a great opportunity going ahead. Also given the nature of the game, a car seems non-functional for the way DPC has designed the game. It doesn't really serve the story in any significant way that I can see. Maybe you think I am missing something?

I am not opposed to having multiple ways of spending the money - I would love to have as many options as possible. Realistically, I think our options will be - 1. Maya, 2. Quinn, 3. DIK repairs (always important to do this), or 4. Fixing up your dad's place. Given the nature of the game I can't really think of any practical use, but as I said above I might have missed something.
I don't really know if you will have to spend it, but I assume it was given to us in order to use, and not to let lie there unspent. A usual move in a story, in my experience. I would like it if you could do something awesome with it later if there was the option to keep it for now. But as I said above it will have to be something that serves the story in some way for it to be an option, most likely.
If you recall the time Maya and the MC were chatting about being rich on the blanket outdoors, the MC truly has no financial desires, his only wish was to make his dad happy. Deep down he's just an altruistic dude. In the end I'm sure that money will go towards helping someone else:
  • His dad to renovate the house
  • The DIKs for expensive repairs not covered in the current DIK mansion minigame
  • Quinns finacial woes (but that would just be a money pit)
  • Maya's tuition

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Maya's outbursts with the mc on occasion (and with Quinn at the end of ep6) makes me think she hasn't been taking her father lying down (that sounds a lot more kinky than it was meant to); I imagine they've had some big quarrels in the past already, but the dad is a hardline fundamentalist.

I definitely hope with the MC and the two girls they can talk the father down, but these fundamentalists are proud, they aren't suddenly going to change their tune because some know-it-all college students tell them what's what.

My guess is the only way the dad will reneg is if he truly believes he will lose his daughter (whom I'm sure he loves, he's just terribly misguided). And this is where Maya, as you say, needs to stand her ground and give him the ultimatum: "You let me be me, or you never see me again."

If you recall the time Maya and the MC were chatting about being rich on the blanket outdoors, the MC truly has no financial desires, his only wish was to make his dad happy. Deep down he's just an altruistic dude. In the end I'm sure that money will go towards helping someone else:

• The DIKs for expensive repairs not covered in the current DIK mansion minigame
  • Maya's tuition
I personally don't think helping Maya's tutionwith our money is not bad. I would have done that. She is our friend and also she had helped us

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
until we have an idea of how much MC's legacy is worth and how much the tuition costs it is impossible to predict anything.

certain that a poor fellow like Mc to pay the registration to a "friend" would be an act of unprecedented generosity, worthy of the new testament

Reactions: rj677 and DavDR

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I personally don't think helping Maya's tutionwith our money is not bad. I would have done that. She is our friend and also she had helped us
My only real issue with that is its a bandaid fix that doesn't really solve anything. Maya would still need to scrounge up like another 20-30k for the full 4 years of college. I understand helping Maya raise the money she needs. I don't understand handing over a very valuable 5k as a poor as fuck MC to someone who's best plan was "join the slut sorority for free tuition".

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
  • Maya's tuition

of the 4 scenarios you have indicated, the one that seems most credible to me is Quinn's

if he wanted to give them to his father, he would have already given them to him, instead it is a check that left MC completely indifferent.

giving them to the DIKs would be a step backwards, so to cover up their mistakes instead of Rusty's rich father would be the poor MC? in practice, canceling all the speech on responsibilities and solving problems by oneself

I don't think that's enough money to cover Maya's tuition, but even that was enough what would it be? a loan to a friend? that Maya how should repay? and even if they were related to each other, it would become too heavy a burden, would you be comfortable being with someone you owe a lot of money to?

instead Mc could find himself in the situation of "saving Quinn's life", in such an extreme situation he would have no way to back down. although I don't rule out that Quinn might steal them from him to solidify her bad girl reputation

Reactions: shazba

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
the impression is that sex with certain characters is decriminalized.

there are relationships that are blatantly without future development, and it doesn't seem to matter, MC when reflecting on his loyalty hardly refers to them, while any polygamy between LIs always comes out as a sense of guilt.

the girls of the pink rose, of the restaurant and the two teachers are, in my opinion, escapades allowed (of course the speech would be different if discovered in the act)

only for Sage it seems possible consequences if Mc were a customer of the restaurant (it would be a triple betrayal)

Bella is a completely different story, if MC is related to both of them and gets discovered anything could really happen. from a story point of view if it were Bella to find out in my opinion she would simply avoid MC, if instead it were Jill I really don't know, definitely nothing positive

futa Jill as futa watermelon...

it's a sign...
I don't think Jill will accept any sexual relationship the MC has, or previously had, with a married woman. Remember...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And no matter what Bella's current marital status is, the MC believes she is married. Jill knows this, so she will also realize the MC entered a relationship with what he thought was a married woman.

As far as the strippers go, you lose points with Sage if you simply know Lily works at the Pink Rose. Imagine Jill's reaction if she learns you had sex with multiple strippers.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
of the 4 scenarios you have indicated, the one that seems most credible to me is Quinn's

if he wanted to give them to his father, he would have already given them to him, instead it is a check that left MC completely indifferent.

giving them to the DIKs would be a step backwards, so to cover up their mistakes instead of Rusty's rich father would be the poor MC? in practice, canceling all the speech on responsibilities and solving problems by oneself

I don't think that's enough money to cover Maya's tuition, but even that was enough what would it be? a loan to a friend? that Maya how should repay? and even if they were related to each other, it would become too heavy a burden, would you be comfortable being with someone you owe a lot of money to?

instead Mc could find himself in the situation of "saving Quinn's life", in such an extreme situation he would have no way to back down. although I don't rule out that Quinn might steal them from him to solidify her bad girl reputation
Very good points. But I have to say, can you imagine the look on Maya's face when she finds out you gave the money to Quinn? What a kick to the ovaries! :oops::whistle:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think Jill will accept any sexual relationship the MC has, or previously had, with a married woman. Remember...

And no matter what Bella's current marital status is, the MC believes she is married. Jill knows this, so she will also realize the MC entered a relationship with what he thought was a married woman.

As far as the strippers go, you lose points with Sage if you simply know Lily works at the Pink Rose. Imagine Jill's reaction if she learns you had sex with multiple strippers.
presumably Jill also knows what problems there are in Bella's marriage and, if she wasn't herself in a relationship with MC, she would probably be happy for Bella, finally happy after three years of purgatory

then it is normal that no girl is happy to know that the guy they are interested in is fucking around the world. but the point in my opinion is that these secondary characters are there for that, to give the players a release, and for this I doubt that they will have such an important role in the choices of LIs.

the only exception is that of Sage with the restaurant, because it would mean that Mc knew about the restaurant and didn't tell her anything, that MC had sex with half the HOTs including Quinn who acted behind Sage's back. three betrayals in one

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I find it a bit arrogant that people who are probably hertosexuals come to give their opinion about the harassment that a girl had probably for years, especially from her own father for not accepting his daughter as she is and hearing insults towards her day after day constantly denigrating her, telling them that it is a disappointment, that I wish she were not their daughter, only to receive a little support from her brother but that he did not do much to help her sister, and that she did not have a pillar with whom to vent.

Who knows how long they will have lived in that situation, many here may have a friend, a relative who is gay or is still in the closet, you will never understand what it feels like to be inside your shoes for fear of rejection from your own family and/or friends

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
presumably Jill also knows what problems there are in Bella's marriage and, if she wasn't herself in a relationship with MC, she would probably be happy for Bella, finally happy after three years of purgatory

then it is normal that no girl is happy to know that the guy they are interested in is fucking around the world. but the point in my opinion is that these secondary characters are there for that, to give the players a release, and for this I doubt that they will have such an important role in the choices of LIs.

the only exception is that of Sage with the restaurant, because it would mean that Mc knew about the restaurant and didn't tell her anything, that MC had sex with half the HOTs including Quinn who acted behind Sage's back. three betrayals in one
Regardless, I've taken what I think to be the safe path on my Jill Route, which is to avoid increasing RPs for all other girls as much as possible, but especially Bella.

Aug 26, 2018
Maya is too timid in my opinion. She should really confront her dad and make him accept her for who she is (when she herself figures that out eventually), because if he doesn't he will lose her forever. And I doubt either of them want that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Very good points. But I have to say, can you imagine the look on Maya's face when she finds out you gave the money to Quinn? What a kick to the ovaries! :oops::whistle:

Giving them to Quinn is not a right choice, but it makes sense for the urgency, if Quinn risked her life Mc would give up (but I still see the theft more likely, with MC in that moment needing that money to do something else. )

MC's description of poverty does not go well with acts of unconditional generosity

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Regardless, I've taken what I think to be the safe path on my Jill Route, which is to avoid increasing RPs for all other girls as much as possible, but especially Bella.
I consider these "faithful" paths very tiring, so you do well to risk as little as possible.

to say, in my path to Sage I do not confide in Jade fearing we may ever discover that she is his mother

ForLord

Oct 4, 2020
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
This is the best gane I've found on f95zone till date

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
Whatever is in episode 7 and further I just hope that it would give us the freedom to do whatever we want or at least present some flexible choices. While I do pity Maya I can understand those who want nothing to do with her, but are forced to interact with her. It's all in the hands of DPC what are his/her plans on the story but I would surely enjoy it.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes