OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I consider these "faithful" paths very tiring, so you do well to risk as little as possible.

to say, in my path to Sage I do not confide in Jade fearing we may ever discover that she is his mother
The dedicated routes can be a bit time consuming to make. If only DPC would give us a few months between updates so we could create them.... :HideThePain:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The dedicated routes can be a bit time consuming to make. If only DPC would give us a few months between updates so we could create them.... :HideThePain:
I wasted my last smilie on something else, so you can have this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but always with the risk that in the next chapter everything changes again and we have to play again anyway ...
I'm happy to restart each time a new chapter is episode.

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
I find it a bit arrogant that people who are probably hertosexuals come to give their opinion about the harassment that a girl had probably for years, especially from her own father for not accepting his daughter as she is and hearing insults towards her day after day constantly denigrating her, telling them that it is a disappointment, that I wish she were not their daughter, only to receive a little support from her brother but that he did not do much to help her sister, and that she did not have a pillar with whom to vent.

Who knows how long they will have lived in that situation, many here may have a friend, a relative who is gay or is still in the closet, you will never understand what it feels like to be inside your shoes for fear of rejection from your own family and/or friends
I think his brother helped her a bit and she said that he was there for him when no else is or something. But yeah I do have a friend who is gay, from where I'm from being gay is still unacceptable and he's also from a religious family. While what the others said maybe true that Maya should confront her father, I can understand why she's hesitating or afraid as it took my friend years to confront his parents and relatives and when he did it was a mixed reaction and even now he's still hiding it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I consider these "faithful" paths very tiring, so you do well to risk as little as possible.

to say, in my path to Sage I do not confide in Jade fearing we may ever discover that she is his mother
I do the faithful playthroughs to pass the time between episodes and because I'm a completionist. The most difficult one, by far, is Jill. You're a goody two-shoes who doesn't get to have any fun along the way (at least that's how I'm playing it because it's the only guarantee of the best Jill ending). You probably won't get to do any sword fighting with her until season 3, which means the number of lewd scenes you get with her will be less than everyone else. I estimate you'll cross blades with her no more than thrice by game end and likely even less. If you're lucky DPC will make her go full nympho in the last episodes but that's dull. I'd rather have sex with an LI across all three seasons instead of a heap at the very end, which could be another 2 years? :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wasted my last smilie on something else, so you can have this one:

I'm happy to restart each time a new chapter is episode.
I was also happy to replay it with the sixth chapter.

but the faithful routes remain extremely boring for me, but I refuse to play skipping the dialogues (except those of the DIKs ...)

and the more chapters accumulate, the more boring they become.

if i were to do the individual loyal route to Maya or Josy i think i would need to get drunk ...

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
The suspense is killing me who do i fuck next cause no damage control will make me give up on any girl in this game, and man i want more jocks to beat.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Maya is too timid in my opinion. She should really confront her dad and make him accept her for who she is (when she herself figures that out eventually), because if he doesn't he will lose her forever. And I doubt either of them want that.
I'm not sure why people think Maya hasn't confronted her dad. If he's resorting to financial shenanigans and ultimatums he clearly thinks that simply telling Maya to be a good girl won't cut it. That suggests that Maya has confronted him, and he resorted to drastic actions to win the argument.

Now Maya can certainly call his bluff, but the consequences of doing that if he isn't bluffing are very bad (ignoring for a moment that cosigned loans do not work that way). So it's hard to begrudge Maya desperately asking her friends for other options.

That's my take, anyway. Hopefully we'll know more "soon."

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya is too timid in my opinion. She should really confront her dad and make him accept her for who she is (when she herself figures that out eventually), because if he doesn't he will lose her forever. And I doubt either of them want that.
Easier said than done. As Maya said at the start of Ep 6, having confidence isn't just something you can switch on, it takes time to develop it and sometimes big pivotal moments can bring it out of you, but even then it takes to remember that hone that feeling and to allow to help you grow as a person. Her timidness is a learned behavioural trait, and unlearning these things can be one of the hardest things a person can do, so as I said before, I really do think people need to cut her a little slack when it comes to this and not be too judgmental about it.

Whatever is in episode 7 and further I just hope that it would give us the freedom to do whatever we want or at least present some flexible choices. While I do pity Maya I can understand those who want nothing to do with her, but are forced to interact with her. It's all in the hands of DPC what are his/her plans on the story but I would surely enjoy it.
This game has so far shown that, whilst it does have some choices that create slightly varied events and moments, it's generally on rails when it comes to a lot of it and I don't see that changing any time soon. Players will never be granted full autonomy over the MC to do "whatever they want" because that's simply not feasible in a VN which has a particular narrative that it has to follow. Certain events, moments, relationships, etc, with certain characters are set in stone, the only difference will be how they play out based on past actions and choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rattenknabbern

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I have another scenario that would make this thread erupt :devilish::devilish:

Im patiently waiting for the inevitable choice that all players, and I mean ALL PLAYERS, have to make between Josy and Maya

Oh boy, just imagine the tantrums and the tears of the M&J fans if that happened. They would be all "it doesnt make sense" or "we should have a different choice" "We shouldnt be forced to do this"....

Meanwhile, all other players that are being constantly forced into doing things with M&J:

View attachment 995847
Are you sure about that? I think you Barking up the wrong tree :LOL:. everyone, EVERY PLAYER, expecting , that you will have to choose between Josy and Maya. This won't be a surprise, it would not be a shocking twist, or unfair, or everything you say, peoples will not feel the way you assume they will.
Because We are expecting it, ready for it, ready for it since the time we knew they are a couple. Hell, some even want it now, waiting for , waiting to finally able to choose and continue a solo path with one of the girl.
The surprise would be if you don't have to choose at all, and this three way relationship would work out, but no one is expecting that it will , :cool:
so no, i doubt there will be a reaction you want it to be, certainly won't be the same, as when you had to pick between Jill and Sage recently :LOL::ROFLMAO:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The most difficult one, by far, is Jill.
In terms of emotional struggle, all the dedicated routes can be tough, because for me, every one of the main LIs have a great amount of appeal.

But in terms of game simplicity, Jill’s route might be the easiest. Just go pure Chick, and piss Bella off as much as possible. Basically, dedicate your life to Jill (and if that thought doesn’t make you overwhelmingly happy, then you don’t deserve the Jill route).

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Are you sure about that? I think you Barking up the wrong tree :LOL:. everyone, EVERY PLAYER, expecting , that you will have to choose between Josy and Maya. This won't be a surprise, it would not be a shocking twist, or unfair, or everything you say, peoples will not feel the way you assume they will.
Because We are expecting it, ready for it, ready for it since the time we knew they are a couple. Hell, some even want it now, waiting for , waiting to finally able to choose and continue a solo path with one of the girl.
The surprise would be if you don't have to choose at all, and this three way relationship would work out, but no one is expecting that it will , :cool:
so no, i doubt there will be a reaction you want it to be, certainly won't be the same, as when you had to pick between Jill and Sage recently :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Give me a hug

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
In terms of emotional struggle, all the dedicated routes can be tough, because for me, every one of the main LIs have a great amount of appeal.
And just to beat y’all to the punch:

822D980B-EA34-47CA-AD3B-991257F67BA3.png

It’s true. There’s not a single main or side girl in the game that I would kick out of the bed.

Unless they wanted to fuck on the floor.

And Arieth doesn’t count.

Reactions: Guide466

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

But in terms of game simplicity, Jill’s route might be the easiest. Just go pure Chick, and piss Bella off as much as possible. Basically, dedicate your life to Jill (and if that thought doesn’t make you overwhelmingly happy, then you don’t deserve the Jill route).
I call my Jill-only save, "the monk." In my playthrough I turn down all other women, even CHICK options in the early episodes, so you're getting basically zero sex until season 3 (my opinion, hopefully wrong though). You don't even need to piss off Bella, just turn everyone down except Jill and follow the light side path. Unless you count getting violated by Quinn during the cumpetition, you stay a virginal young lad.

Dedicate your life to Jill? What a load of pish, I don't care how magnificent a penis she has. I'm here for the completionism and the off chance DPC will throw in something grand for we few, we happy few, we band of brothers who stay true to girl (x).

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Untitled.png

Darn, and I just dug out my old copy of "Water Closet: The Forbidden Chamber" to do a playthrough.

I wonder how fast DPC's Patreon base would collapse if he introduce scatology?

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, I for one am not expecting that this will be a choice that has to be made but rather that, if there are to be solo paths, it will be as a consequence of certain actions throughout the game, but that certain other actions will lead to the throuple working out.

For me, it's like a basic tenet/unwritten rule of adult games, that if you include a certain main relationship in the game, then there should always be a way to make it work if you want it to work. If some players want to be with both M&J at the end, then there should be a way to do that just as if some players want to be with just Josy or Maya, there should be a way to do that as well.

This is why AL got so much flak, because a relationship with Meghan and Melissa was heavily hinted at if you went down that path but it didn't happen and it was unavoidable. DPC may still be fine with having done that, but there's no denying that it did not go over well with the players and I just hope that they've at least acknowledged that going against this unwritten rule is not a good idea and as such, they won't do it again.

Reactions: Icekatana and aragh

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes