felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was mulling over the Tybalt / Sage siblings theory and it hit me.

But first, existing anecdotal evidence (and wishful thinking):
  • Undisclosed photo in the Burke household could be a photo of Sage (could also be a photo of Ronald McDonald but that's less likely isn't, stop being silly...)
  • The sibling rivalry style messaging when Sage tells Tybalt to back off Jill via Rooster and he responds annoyedly. Why else would Sage suddenly chime in? She's obviously sick of her brother being a dickhead.
  • The ultimate sting to Tybalt knowing that the mc fucked his syster in his (Tybalt's) own bed. For all we know, his nephew may have been conceived there. Muahaha!
But here is something it seems everyone has overlooked. Something that is basically too obvious to deny. I believe this should hence forth upgrade the once-was humble theory to now stone cold, irrefutable fact:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the part that most convinced me of this relationship between Sage and Jade / Burke is when in chapter 3 Chad asks Sage to intervene to help him to mitigate the punishment he has been awarded. Chad asks her to talk to them herself.
why should Sage's intervention make a difference for a fact she doesn't even witness?

if instead he had a connection, a kinship with some of the professors, Chad's request would make sense

however I don't think Tybalt is Sage's brother but half brother

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
the part that most convinced me of this relationship between Sage and Jade / Burke is when in chapter 3 Chad asks Sage to intervene to help him to mitigate the punishment he has been awarded. Chad asks her to talk to them herself.
why should Sage's intervention make a difference for a fact he doesn't even witness?

if instead he had a connection, a kinship with some of the professors, Chad's request would make sense

however I don't think Tybalt is Sage's brother but half brother
I kinda assumed Sage had influence because she was the head of the HOTs, and the heads of the sororities/fraternities had some political sway, but it does add to the mix that it could have been due to family ties.

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Do anybody know how to get Sarah sex scene in episode 2??
I've order the takeout special from Quinn's restaurant ($$$) but stil I'm not getting the sex scene. I have tried the both official and fan walkthrough but none of them works. Is there any other way?? ( Im on fully DIK route)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've order the takeout special from Quinn's restaurant ($$$) but stil I'm not getting the sex scene. I have tried the both official and fan walkthrough but none of them works. Is there any other way?? ( Im on fully DIK route)
After ordering the special, you have to win the drinking game against Derek, and then choose Sarah over Maya and Sage.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I recall some people having problems with that scene too (a scene that works perfectly in the original game), maybe you're using a mod?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I kinda assumed Sage had influence because she was the head of the HOTs, and the heads of the sororities/fraternities had some political sway, but it does add to the mix that it could have been due to family ties.
ok, Sage is a known student, but why should she influence a student council decision about an event she is not involved in in any way. Should she have asked for mercy for her boyfriend?

in order to question an already official decision, her influence must be very strong and "personal"

or is the daughter of Burke and / or Jade, or even Sage has a very important surname, which makes her voice authoritative on the board

since I would exclude another Burg or Royce, the first possibility remains

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
I really hope in the final episodes, DPC resists the urge to have MC wear a hoodie 24/7.

God, Jonas looks like such a douche in the final episode with constantly wearing the hoodie.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Jill still hasn’t given it up to the MC, but there’s a chance…
I still hold the opinion that DPC will save something for season 3 and that something is Jill. So what can we expect in the next episodes? Well, the options are limited. Jill fans will riot if DPC gives them yet another cut short makeout session without any bare skin. I originally thought the groping/sucking poll selection would go to Bella or Jade, but since they have had their fair share of action, I agree with some others who say it will be for Jill. I think it will start as a hot and heavy makeout session, but will progress to a topless groping/sucking escapade with a few dick strokes for MC to make sure he is properly blue balled before old Jill finally returns and puts a stop to it. Episode 8/season cliffhanger will be the penis reveal with MC and Jill jerking each other off. It's difficult for me to believe Jill would ever suck a dick, so I'm going to say in episode 9 she will give MC a boob job and may kiss it a little, but that's all. And you're not allowed to finish on her face...can't mess up that makeup. On to episode 10. It kind of seems like a quick progression, but I'm going with episode 10 as the long-awaited moment when Jill finally gives up her peach or whatever is down there. DPC's patreon supporters simply won't tolerate a wait any longer. And there you have it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I still hold the opinion that DPC will save something for season 3 and that something is Jill. So what can we expect in the next episodes? Well, the options are limited. Jill fans will riot if DPC gives them yet another cut short makeout session without any bare skin. I originally thought the groping/sucking poll selection would go to Bella or Jade, but since they have had their fair share of action, I agree with some others who say it will be for Jill. I think it will start as a hot and heavy makeout session, but will progress to a topless groping/sucking escapade with a few dick strokes for MC to make sure he is properly blue balled before old Jill finally returns and puts a stop to it. Episode 8/season cliffhanger will be the penis reveal with MC and Jill jerking each other off. It's difficult for me to believe Jill would ever suck a dick, so I'm going to say in episode 9 she will give MC a boob job and may kiss it a little, but that's all. And you're not allowed to finish on her face...can't mess up that makeup. On to episode 10. It kind of seems like a quick progression, but I'm going with episode 10 as the long-awaited moment when Jill finally gives up her peach or whatever is down there. DPC's patreon supporters simply won't tolerate a wait any longer. And there you have it.
I sincerely hope not

among other things also from a narrative point of view it is better that MC has something to lose in the relationship with the different LIs

imagine if it had reached chapter 4 without having sex with neither Josy nor Maya ... anything but a storm of hate ..

if Mc has to face a drama he must first have received an incentive, otherwise what motivation do we have?

Nov 23, 2020
jill i think is the aunt of mc .. the house that you see in the mother's flashback is very similar to the one that jill has in the countryside .. this means that the mc is a royce too .. it will be interesting and also devastating as what .. let's see how things will go .. so he would also have the money to fix everything .. Maya's freedom .. quinn's debts, the dik house, his father's house .. i think it will be the final plot twist ..

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
jill i think is the aunt of mc .. the house that you see in the mother's flashback is very similar to the one that jill has in the countryside .. this means that the mc is a royce too .. it will be interesting and also devastating as what .. let's see how things will go .. so he would also have the money to fix everything .. Maya's freedom .. quinn's debts, the dik house, his father's house .. i think it will be the final plot twist ..
this theory has already been debunked
the ages don't add up
Could be.... time travel. DUN DUN DUN. BaDIK is actually a sci-fi game!

(Come to think of it, with the amount of sex MC has and the stamina and semen regeneration that requires, this actually might be a low-key sci-fi game.)
For the for and against for this debate, follow this link: Jill isn't mc's aunt.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The for points are really weak imo
they are intentionally placed coincidences to mess with the players, they don't hold any value

While the against points are strong and logically sound

Conclusion: Jill is not related to MC

I do not even see any intention on the part of DPC to lead us astray

MC shouldn't know his mother's surname, which is absurd even now that he has cashed a check. Jill shouldn't know anything about the sister she loved so much ...

the surname is not said because it is not important, as is the surname of almost all the characters

instead it becomes a land of useless theories, because Jill being MC's aunt is a useless theory

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
they are intentionally placed coincidences to mess with the players, they don't hold any value

I do not even see any intention on the part of DPC to lead us astray

MC shouldn't know his mother's surname, which is absurd even now that he has cashed a check. Jill shouldn't know anything about the sister she loved so much ...

the surname is not said because it is not important, as is the surname of almost all the characters

instead it becomes a land of useless theories, because Jill being MC's aunt is a useless theory
Absolutely weak "for" cases. It's entirely a theory dreamed up by the readers (on this forum and elsewhere), because of the prevalence to incest in so many AVNs.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

Oh ye of weak faith. What is logic and reality before the unrestrained might that is COOMER BRAIN!!!?

Conclusion: Tybalt is MC's mom.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes