Sepulcross

Jan 25, 2021
Anything that stops the damn incest theories popping up they seem to be appearing on here a lot more than what they used to I wonder why :FacePalm:perhaps she even knew Jill's parents? and was friends with them any kind of connection that doesn't involve being related would be pretty cool.
You are reading my mind.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Reactions: Casmyr

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
FFS took me 6 months to read trough all of this! As for the connection between the Royce's and the MC´s mom must be true all rich people know each other! Just check on how the preps work so hard to establish the connections!

Jill (no preparation for the picnic so half an hour tops of driving) and the MC (he was able to go meet with his dad for lunch and return in time on a train and since the train doesn't seem like a bullet train) live in travel distance of each other and once the MC´s dad became a single Dad he had to stay put for the sake of the child since kids need stability! so on the worst possible situation Lynette and Jill Sister lived on no more then 200 miles apart since the "rich" are just 1% of the population if they want to hang around with people on their social standing (particularly for girls whose fathers don´t want them to mix with the drags of society) they must be able to travel for meet and greets!

As for the Jill Fans i don´t know how to inform you of this but Jill is a purebred Royce and anyone who understands about dog breeding that´s just another term for inbreed! So yes she can be borderline retarded or at least her family ties are as related as an Alabama average family! So yes shes a good person but her level of intelligence explains most of her actions she doesn't have the intelligence or the emotional maturity to deal with how shes feeling! As for those challenging me on this she´s taking a 1st year class just like Arieth!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As for the Jill Fans i don´t know how to inform you of this but Jill is a purebred Royce and anyone who understands about dog breeding that´s just another term for inbreed! So yes she can be borderline retarded or at least her family ties are as related as an Alabama average family! So yes shes a good person but her level of intelligence explains most of her actions she doesn't have the intelligence or the emotional maturity to deal with how shes feeling! As for those challenging me on this she´s taking a 1st year class just like Arieth!
Da fuck?! :WaitWhat:

Jill Facepalm.jpg

Also, she's not dumb for being a 3rd year taking a freshman course, she just postponed taking it for a couple of years.

screenshot0102.png

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
FFS took me 6 months to read trough all of this! As for the connection between the Royce's and the MC´s mom must be true all rich people know each other! Just check on how the preps work so hard to establish the connections!

Jill (no preparation for the picnic so half an hour tops of driving) and the MC (he was able to go meet with his dad for lunch and return in time on a train and since the train doesn't seem like a bullet train) live in travel distance of each other and once the MC´s dad became a single Dad he had to stay put for the sake of the child since kids need stability! so on the worst possible situation Lynette and Jill Sister lived on no more then 200 miles apart since the "rich" are just 1% of the population if they want to hang around with people on their social standing (particularly for girls whose fathers don´t want them to mix with the drags of society) they must be able to travel for meet and greets!

bait.jpg

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Would you guys recommend using the walkthrough mod?
Yes, but be aware that if you install it then the future episode updates won't work. The updates can only be installed on clean versions of the game which means that if you have the mod installed it will interfere with the update and it won't install properly. If you want to use the mod I suggest copying a clean version of the game and installing it on that copy, that way you have 2 versions; clean and modded.

As far as the mod is concerned, I personally find it useful in unlocking scenes I missed on my main playthrough by going back to certain points, changing variables, and then playing through these scenes. The mod does come with a feature to unlock all scenes by clicking a single button, but this can mess with the persistent file for the game and thus cause the update to not work on the clean version of the game.

Reactions: johndoe19

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
jill i think is the aunt of mc .. the house that you see in the mother's flashback is very similar to the one that jill has in the countryside .. this means that the mc is a royce too .. it will be interesting and also devastating as what .. let's see how things will go .. so he would also have the money to fix everything .. Maya's freedom .. quinn's debts, the dik house, his father's house .. i think it will be the final plot twist ..
Ah shit, here we go again.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sleepy666

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Huh? :WaitWhat:

What? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Dude... :cautious: :sick: :FacePalm:

I really don't know if you just misread a lot of things or are troliing. :rolleyes:
well 6 months of just reading i created my own theories about a lot of stuff!

Stephen said 3 girls to Jade but on the restaurant if it was before the beginning there were 4 girls in the restaurant business
if that conversation is current there are 5 girls! Which girl wound´t he have fucked and why?

On my interpretation and that´s just me he didn't do Sarah because that´s his Daughter the Twin sister of John Burke aka as JB i mean why would Elena do a weirdo unless she knew something everyone else didn't! and that is that JB is Tybalt loaded (which might not be Royce or Burgemeister but still better then a Jock)

as for the gay stuff, its like a dare how bad do you want to get back at Tybalt?
that`s like the most massive Dick move ever to destroy the one you hate!

as for my favorite girl:

Quinn i have my own theory why she doesn't prostitute herself but just handles the money flow she supplies the drugs and the girls pay her with the meat market gains and the contacts of the dudes who use the service to get power over those dudes and perhaps get them hooked on using drugs!
Her talk with heather shows she wants power she messes with everyone cause she wants power and when she messes with people they show her what they are afraid of, its one of my own theories just send the needles all over and see who complains and on what needle!

Why does she want power? Cause life´s been a Bitch to her so with power perhaps she can control life as to stop hurting her!

I mean her talk with Rich where everyone accused her of being incompetent! Made me think why didn't she used the strategy she had just scolded Maya and Josie about of picking a target and go for it? I mean the dude was devastated he could have used some carnal consolation and its not like he cant afford it! So the answer is she´s afraid of letting others have the power over her! All her sexual activities are when the MC is disabled or she has backup except for the one on the 6th episode!

So no Quinn is not a whore!

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Also, she's not dumb for being a 3rd year taking a freshman course, she just postponed taking it for a couple of years.
I did that in college too, that's why I didn't see anything strange about him and apparently there are people here who are simply still in high school :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes