Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
On my interpretation and that´s just me he didn't do Sarah because that´s his Daughter the Twin sister of John Burke aka as JB i mean why would Elena do a weirdo unless she knew something everyone else didn't! and that is that JB is Tybalt loaded (which might not be Royce or Burgemeister but still better then a Jock)
It's John Boy, not John Burke. He's not Stephen's son and Sarah isn't related to either of them.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
FFS took me 6 months to read trough all of this! As for the connection between the Royce's and the MC´s mom must be true all rich people know each other! Just check on how the preps work so hard to establish the connections!

Jill (no preparation for the picnic so half an hour tops of driving) and the MC (he was able to go meet with his dad for lunch and return in time on a train and since the train doesn't seem like a bullet train) live in travel distance of each other and once the MC´s dad became a single Dad he had to stay put for the sake of the child since kids need stability! so on the worst possible situation Lynette and Jill Sister lived on no more then 200 miles apart since the "rich" are just 1% of the population if they want to hang around with people on their social standing (particularly for girls whose fathers don´t want them to mix with the drags of society) they must be able to travel for meet and greets!

As for the Jill Fans i don´t know how to inform you of this but Jill is a purebred Royce and anyone who understands about dog breeding that´s just another term for inbreed! So yes she can be borderline retarded or at least her family ties are as related as an Alabama average family! So yes shes a good person but her level of intelligence explains most of her actions she doesn't have the intelligence or the emotional maturity to deal with how shes feeling! As for those challenging me on this she´s taking a 1st year class just like Arieth!
The only explanation I can give about this case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
well 6 months of just reading i created my own theories about a lot of stuff!

Stephen said 3 girls to Jade but on the restaurant if it was before the beginning there were 4 girls in the restaurant business
if that conversation is current there are 5 girls! Which girl wound´t he have fucked and why?

On my interpretation and that´s just me he didn't do Sarah because that´s his Daughter the Twin sister of John Burke aka as JB i mean why would Elena do a weirdo unless she knew something everyone else didn't! and that is that JB is Tybalt loaded (which might not be Royce or Burgemeister but still better then a Jock)

as for the gay stuff, its like a dare how bad do you want to get back at Tybalt?
that`s like the most massive Dick move ever to destroy the one you hate!

as for my favorite girl:

Quinn i have my own theory why she doesn't prostitute herself but just handles the money flow she supplies the drugs and the girls pay her with the meat market gains and the contacts of the dudes who use the service to get power over those dudes and perhaps get them hooked on using drugs!
Her talk with heather shows she wants power she messes with everyone cause she wants power and when she messes with people they show her what they are afraid of, its one of my own theories just send the needles all over and see who complains and on what needle!

Why does she want power? Cause life´s been a Bitch to her so with power perhaps she can control life as to stop hurting her!

I mean her talk with Rich where everyone accused her of being incompetent! Made me think why didn't she used the strategy she had just scolded Maya and Josie about of picking a target and go for it? I mean the dude was devastated he could have used some carnal consolation and its not like he cant afford it! So the answer is she´s afraid of letting others have the power over her! All her sexual activities are when the MC is disabled or she has backup except for the one on the 6th episode!

So no Quinn is not a whore!

for 6 months have you read what we wrote?

now i feel guilty ...

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Now how i see this running is Jill is a Bit older then she should be probably lost 1 year of school in the beginning (sisters death?) and been at college for longer then she should be! so i would aim at 25 or 26 years old 10 years younger then Bella or maybe 13! She knows Bella because Bella became her tutor after she graduated and that´s where Bella met James who was Jill´s bodyguard/driver! So Bella (and James) knew the MC´s Mother (by the way Lynette and the MC´s face are the same its like using that app that changes your gender the face structure and the eyes are the same)! So when Bella sees the diary she will start to remember where she has seen that diary before...

and then the story goes on a massive flashback of Lynette trying to seduce Stephen Burke just being used by him getting pregnant falling on Neil´s arm for comfort who uses drugs and having a car crash where everyone survives (which would explain the scars on Neil´s torso when he trains combat with his son) Lynette´s father locks her up in her room cause she just keeps making stupid mistakes and pushes Neil away! Trying to reach out to his daughter they ask for the help of Valeria Royce one of her closest friend who drives to their home! Meanwhile Lynette gets to phone Neil and they make a run for it! Neil Being slightly drunk drives off from the mansion on high speed as Valeria drives in ...

the MC is born in an emergency surgery as the grandfather screams to please save his little girl and the doctor try to explain to him that she´s dead already they can only try to save the baby!

so Neil is responsible for the death of Jill´s sister the MC´s mother and his financial troubles steam from the legal problems of the Royce´s and Hilton´s family trying to get revenge for their loss! that combined with him being a single dad so he suffers from the famous feminist wage gap since he can´t clock in as much as a married man or a single guy or do the weekends!

He can only drive company cars because he had an accident while under the influence!

for him to be able to stand the pressure he become another victim of Pfizer and the opioid crises as he gets hooked on prescription drugs! and that´s why the MC is dirt poor his father legal problems and his father opioid addiction! then we get a scene where the father explains that without the drugs he would have committed suicide(he is responsible for the death of the love of his life and another girl) and since his only grandfather would never welcome him he had to use drugs to keep himself together and be able to provide a home for his son, he tried his best (put in the song "best i can" - art of dying)!

this can be paired up with a new understanding of Quinn and Rhyone drug use (maybe even Tommy), they are in pain and need an escape without drugs they would take their own life!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
If you want to lie at least do a proper job man, everyone can see when you created your account :FacePalm:
SIX MONTHS MY ASS :KEK:

Or is she? :WaitWhat::WutFace::KEK:
you can read without registering!

as for my entrance it might have been a bit rash but as stated been wanting to jump in for some time!

my apology's to those who might feel i was rude!

as for drug use why waste money when your body produces them naturally as long as you know how to get into the right mental state?

Reactions: Johnyboie

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
FFS took me 6 months to read trough all of this! As for the connection between the Royce's and the MC´s mom must be true all rich people know each other! Just check on how the preps work so hard to establish the connections!

Jill (no preparation for the picnic so half an hour tops of driving) and the MC (he was able to go meet with his dad for lunch and return in time on a train and since the train doesn't seem like a bullet train) live in travel distance of each other and once the MC´s dad became a single Dad he had to stay put for the sake of the child since kids need stability! so on the worst possible situation Lynette and Jill Sister lived on no more then 200 miles apart since the "rich" are just 1% of the population if they want to hang around with people on their social standing (particularly for girls whose fathers don´t want them to mix with the drags of society) they must be able to travel for meet and greets!

As for the Jill Fans i don´t know how to inform you of this but Jill is a purebred Royce and anyone who understands about dog breeding that´s just another term for inbreed! So yes she can be borderline retarded or at least her family ties are as related as an Alabama average family! So yes shes a good person but her level of intelligence explains most of her actions she doesn't have the intelligence or the emotional maturity to deal with how shes feeling! As for those challenging me on this she´s taking a 1st year class just like Arieth!
Now how i see this running is Jill is a Bit older then she should be probably lost 1 year of school in the beginning (sisters death?) and been at college for longer then she should be! so i would aim at 25 or 26 years old 10 years younger then Bella or maybe 13! She knows Bella because Bella became her tutor after she graduated and that´s where Bella met James who was Jill´s bodyguard/driver! So Bella (and James) knew the MC´s Mother (by the way Lynette and the MC´s face are the same its like using that app that changes your gender the face structure and the eyes are the same)! So when Bella sees the diary she will start to remember where she has seen that diary before...

and then the story goes on a massive flashback of Lynette trying to seduce Stephen Burke just being used by him getting pregnant falling on Neil´s arm for comfort who uses drugs and having a car crash where everyone survives (which would explain the scars on Neil´s torso when he trains combat with his son) Lynette´s father locks her up in her room cause she just keeps making stupid mistakes and pushes Neil away! Trying to reach out to his daughter they ask for the help of Valeria Royce one of her closest friend who drives to their home! Meanwhile Lynette gets to phone Neil and they make a run for it! Neil Being slightly drunk drives off from the mansion on high speed as Valeria drives in ...

the MC is born in an emergency surgery as the grandfather screams to please save his little girl and the doctor try to explain to him that she´s dead already they can only try to save the baby!

so Neil is responsible for the death of Jill´s sister the MC´s mother and his financial troubles steam from the legal problems of the Royce´s and Hilton´s family trying to get revenge for their loss! that combined with him being a single dad so he suffers from the famous feminist wage gap since he can´t clock in as much as a married man or a single guy or do the weekends!

He can only drive company cars because he had an accident while under the influence!

for him to be able to stand the pressure he become another victim of Pfizer and the opioid crises as he gets hooked on prescription drugs! and that´s why the MC is dirt poor his father legal problems and his father opioid addiction! then we get a scene where the father explains that without the drugs he would have committed suicide(he is responsible for the death of the love of his life and another girl) and since his only grandfather would never welcome him he had to use drugs to keep himself together and be able to provide a home for his son, he tried his best (put in the song "best i can" - art of dying)!

this can be paired up with a new understanding of Quinn and Rhyone drug use (maybe even Tommy), they are in pain and need an escape without drugs they would take their own life!
Also my perfect ending would be a final confrontation with Tybalt where he pulls out his phone and informs him, yeah dude i fucked the girl you want! wanna know more? i fucked your sister (Sarah), pissing off Tybalt, your brother and her girlfriend (John Burke and Elena threesome) leaving him stunned, his Mother (jade), crushing him, and got a blowjob from your dad (Stephen), totally obliterating him! Then he jumps on his Bike for which he paid 5k$ gets his girl Josie on the back seat and informs him! Treat Jill with respect or i will be back to fuck you too! and he departs on his extremely cool Harley!

Sorry for being a bit obtrusive in here but as stated 6 months reading this entire thread!
well 6 months of just reading i created my own theories about a lot of stuff!

Stephen said 3 girls to Jade but on the restaurant if it was before the beginning there were 4 girls in the restaurant business
if that conversation is current there are 5 girls! Which girl wound´t he have fucked and why?

as for the gay stuff, its like a dare how bad do you want to get back at Tybalt?
that`s like the most massive Dick move ever to destroy the one you hate!

as for my favorite girl:

Quinn i have my own theory why she doesn't prostitute herself but just handles the money flow she supplies the drugs and the girls pay her with the meat market gains and the contacts of the dudes who use the service to get power over those dudes and perhaps get them hooked on using drugs!
Her talk with heather shows she wants power she messes with everyone cause she wants power and when she messes with people they show her what they are afraid of, its one of my own theories just send the needles all over and see who complains and on what needle!

Why does she want power? Cause life´s been a Bitch to her so with power perhaps she can control life as to stop hurting her!

I mean her talk with Rich where everyone accused her of being incompetent! Made me think why didn't she used the strategy she had just scolded Maya and Josie about of picking a target and go for it? I mean the dude was devastated he could have used some carnal consolation and its not like he cant afford it! So the answer is she´s afraid of letting others have the power over her! All her sexual activities are when the MC is disabled or she has backup except for the one on the 6th episode!

So no Quinn is not a whore!
you can read without registering!

as for my entrance it might have been a bit rash but as stated been wanting to jump in for some time!

my apology's to those who might feel i was rude!

as for drug use why waste money when your body produces them naturally as long as you know how to get into the right mental state?
Vagina monologue.png

Just kidding, actually. There's five thousand pages of ramblings here, so you're not the first. As for me...

I like to fuck with people.png

And I lurked for a month or two before creating an account.

• Wow
Reactions: Warscared

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Thank you so much. Spent lots of time wondering where she is. You saved me.
No broblem. It wasn't untill probably my third playthrough that I wasn't lost there, I don't know what it is about the layout of that place.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I can't comment on Frat House Rebuilding minigame's economy fully right now, given that it didn't hit its in game deadline to finish rebuilding yet, but I have a sneaking suspicion that DPC will need to nerf XP required to finish tasks alone at some capacity, they seem way too constricting.

But we will see.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I can't comment on Frat House Rebuilding minigame's economy fully right now, given that it didn't hit its in game deadline to finish rebuilding yet, but I have a sneaking suspicion that DPC will need to nerf XP required to finish tasks alone at some capacity, they seem way too constricting.

But we will see.
I kind of agree. You do get reasonably good EXP to put into your people, but it doesn't take three 24 hrs to clean a bathroom the size of a walk in closet. Especially when two people (you and Bella) clean the two halves of the library in less than a day.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Does anybody else think the money limit should be removed or at least doubled so you can have a max of like 10 of the currency?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

But we will see.
You'll have plenty of time to finish because it will likely last for 2 more episodes (7 or 8), so I wouldn't worry about it since it's not meant to be completed in one episode.

Sepulcross

Jan 25, 2021
In terms of the endings for at least the main LIs of BaDIK, I'm probably a bit more hopefully optimistic about them.
  • Jill - Ends up with Rusty who proves himself a changed man in the eyes of Jill.
  • Bella - Ends up with someone more her age after the MC helped her to deal with whatever's going on with her and learn to love again.
  • Sage - Ends up with someone who will love her for her because the MC will have been a good friend to her and make her realise what it's like to have someone who cares about you and she'll be more discerning with future relationships.
  • Maya - End up with Josy or she'll end up with another girl or guy having accepted that Josy was just a high school fling and that she does indeed like guys too.
  • Josy - Ends up with Maya or she'll end up with a guy after realising that Maya was just a high school fling and that she prefers being with a guy more than a girl.
Hey, aren't these things that can happen if the road is not active?

Reactions: johndoe19
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes