felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think the money limit is fine, you hardly need it as it is.
Does anybody else think the money limit should be removed or at least doubled so you can have a max of like 10 of the currency?
I don't remember how, but in the "Evil" run I really struggled with the money.

I had skipped the minigames and to have the money to give to Riona from the Preps I had to replay a whole part of the first chapter

with minigames and prizes for the lessons otherwise it is practically impossible to run out of money

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
Also my perfect ending would be a final confrontation with Tybalt where he pulls out his phone and informs him, yeah dude i fucked the girl you want! wanna know more? i fucked your sister (Sarah), pissing off Tybalt, your brother and her girlfriend (John Burke and Elena threesome) leaving him stunned, his Mother (jade), crushing him, and got a blowjob from your dad (Stephen), totally obliterating him! Then he jumps on his Bike for which he paid 5k$ gets his girl Josie on the back seat and informs him! Treat Jill with respect or i will be back to fuck you too! and he departs on his extremely cool Harley!

Sorry for being a bit obtrusive in here but as stated 6 months reading this entire thread!
DPC was right in putting his disclaimer

Reactions: shinkei

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
I don't know about the rest of you, but when I saw this scene...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I thought of this scene...

and it scared the shit out of me.
I had the same thoughts, but I am sure it will be fine...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I want to know if DPC will allow some sexual content with every (living) girl listed on the Bio app. And if not, which ones will ultimately be excluded from the predatory grasp of my manwhore MC.

As far as I can tell, here are the targets that remain:

Arieth (we've got the meds, so I'm going in)
Ashley (I don't count that awkward minge munching, so she's on...sorry maggot brother)
Beth (Don't know why, but I'm really attracted to her...might be those long legs)
Brandi (Maybe Nicole will invite her for the next threesome)
Dany (Ew, bring a weed wacker)
Elena (Not my cup o' tea, but when John Boy asks, I'll be a bro...you know she likes being double-stuffed)
Heather (Oh it's fucking happening)
Jill (The Crying Game)
Minny (Ew, but...more cushion for the pushin' I guess)
Sally (Oh yes, I might actually praise a D&G session if I get to take this spinner for a legitimate whirl)
Wendy (Ew, and sloppy seconds but at least Derek will feel better about himself when the deed is done)

Special Addition Honourable Mention: KRJ. DPC you wouldn't tease a vixen like that and not let me taste the forbidden fruit, would you?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

That camera angle makes it seem like someone was watching them and if so, who tf could have possibly been watching them? :WaitWhat:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tumai and shinkei

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

Okay and if I tell you that later in that same room when the MC is alone
you can see someone walking behind hiding the lights :devilish:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I want to know if DPC will allow some sexual content with every (living) girl listed on the Bio app. And if not, which ones will ultimately be excluded from the predatory grasp of my manwhore MC.

As far as I can tell, here are the targets that remain:

Arieth (we've got the meds, so I'm going in)
Even former Dik Vinny did it. It feels like the MC didn't really make the final step to be a TRUE DIK :(

Special Addition Honourable Mention: KRJ. DPC you wouldn't tease a vixen like that and not let me taste the forbidden fruit, would you?
It's good to be loved, but it's profound to be understood :cry:

Hug.gif

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
I don't remember how, but in the "Evil" run I really struggled with the money.

I had skipped the minigames and to have the money to give to Riona from the Preps I had to replay a whole part of the first chapter

with minigames and prizes for the lessons otherwise it is practically impossible to run out of money
That's exactly what happened with me, played with out mini-games and ended up struggling with cash a few times. I even made sure to grab cash whenever you could, but with the current limit, you missed out on a lot. I guess its better to play with mini-games enabled.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Only in his dreams would she get anywhere near his cock, so pretty accurate I suppose :ROFLMAO:
Yup! And I'm sure that bastard recorded that shit too, so look for that video to drop in late first quarter 2021. I mean really, can't a man bang his librarian in peace?

By the way, end game is probably going to come down to MC facing off with Burke, not with the fist but with the mind. MC will have to beat Burke at his own game by getting some dirt on him. That may involve getting Mona to turn state's evidence against him in the student prostitution ring. She should be safe from prosecution because Johnny Law wants the big fish, not the small fry, which means the traffickers (i.e. Burke and Quinn). For the Quinn lovers, your MC's mission will be to convince Mona to leave Quinn out of the testimony and pin it all on Burke. A tall order. It pays not to burn bridges, eh?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes