travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Okay and if I tell you that later in that same room when the MC is alone
you can see someone walking behind hiding the lights :devilish:
Oh, so that's what those light were. They were outside and someone was passing by.
Well fuck. Bella, I just want to say that you looked great there, nothing to be ashamed of.
I'm guessing it's Nick's work then, since he was probably in the mansion and knew about Bella being there. So Nick works with Burke? Tbh they're similar looking so maybe family?

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Nah, Tibbs and the AAAs aren't evil. More like Lawful Stupid and Chaotic Stupid. Which is usually LN and CN.
I would argue that Tybalt isn't evil in the way we modern people use the word, but in DnD terms I'm pretty sure he qualifies. In there (and let's hope I don't get this wrong, I don't even play DnD) it's more about maneuvering within and/or abusing The System (doesn't have to be a legal system, could easily be the rules of a workplace, or cultural norms) to get what you want, even at (or even specifically for, depending on the character) the detriment of others.

I mean, Tybalt isn't exactly Lex Luthor, but I'm sure he fancies himself something similar.

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I would argue that Tybalt isn't evil in the way we modern people use the word, but in DnD terms I'm pretty sure he qualifies. In there (and let's hope I don't get this wrong, I don't even play DnD) it's more about maneuvering within and/or abusing The System (doesn't have to be a legal system, could easily be the rules of a workplace, or cultural norms) to get what you want, even at (or even specifically for, depending on the character) the detriment of others.

I mean, Tybalt isn't exactly Lex Luthor, but I'm sure he fancies himself something similar.
Anyone that tries to cockblock the MC from Jill is evil.
  • Tyballs = Evil
  • Ron the Nerd = Evil
  • Preps Security Guard = Evil
  • Sage’s cold = Evil (but not Sage, of course)
  • DPC = Evil (so far)
  • Bella = Fuck you. Don’t you dare think that about my Bella. She’s just misunderstood.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

All of that is Lawful. Lawful Good can be like that too. They're not all just blindly following the rules, they also bend/abuse the system for their goals, too. Its the "goals" part that makes you Good/Neutral/Evil. I guess the blackmailing can spot Tibbs on Evil. He's mostly just selfish, neither good nor bad, though. Imo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
All of that is Lawful. Lawful Good can be like that too. They're not all just blindly following the rules, they also bend/abuse the system for their goals, too. Its the "goals" part that makes you Good/Neutral/Evil. I guess the blackmailing can spot Tibbs on Evil. He's mostly just selfish, neither good nor bad, though. Imo.
Aargh, I really want to argue some of this, but I know how these DnD Alignment conversations go and this just isn't the place for it. I'll settle for saying dumb selfishness does not mean you are not evil, and if that selfishness manifests as blackmailing your own crush with a shit-eating grin on your face in order to deny her her own crush in a bid to have a chance with her... yeah, that's evil. That's not good, that's not neutral, that's just evil.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Aargh, I really want to argue some of this, but I know how these DnD Alignment conversations go and this just isn't the place for it. I'll settle for saying selfishness does not mean you are not evil, and if that selfishness manifests as blackmailing your own crush with a shit-eating grin on your face in order to deny her her own crush in a bid to have a chance with her... yeah, that's evil. That's not good, that's not neutral, that's just evil.
We're on the same page. I'm saying Tibbs being selfish is Neutral. He's usually neither good nor evil. But the blackmailing IS Evil. Its the one evil thing he's done so far.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Nah, Tibbs and the AAAs aren't evil. More like Lawful Stupid and Chaotic Stupid. Which is usually LN and CN.

Anyone that tries to cockblock the MC from Jill is evil.
  • Tyballs = Evil
  • Ron the Nerd = Evil
  • Preps Security Guard = Evil
  • Sage’s cold = Evil (but not Sage, of course)
  • DPC = Evil (so far)
  • Bella = Fuck you. Don’t you dare think that about my Bella. She’s just misunderstood.
Aargh, I really want to argue some of this, but I know how these DnD Alignment conversations go and this just isn't the place for it. I'll settle for saying dumb selfishness does not mean you are not evil, and if that selfishness manifests as blackmailing your own crush with a shit-eating grin on your face in order to deny her her own crush in a bid to have a chance with her... yeah, that's evil. That's not good, that's not neutral, that's just evil.
We're on the same page. I'm saying Tibbs being selfish is Neutral. He's usually neither good nor evil. But the blackmailing IS Evil. Its the one evil thing he's done so far.
I don't really know the D&D rules to precisely differentiate, but...

Jill:
Agree, Lawful Good to the point of puking!

M&J:
Too boring to debate, so I'll say Neutral Good is accurate.

Sage:
I don't know about her being all that Chaotic. I know we'd all like to think of her as the "bad" girl who doesn't play by the rules. But what rules is she actually breaking? No I think she's a lawful character. She's the head of the HOTs and she treats them right. She takes all her responsibilities seriously and apart from holding hands under a blanket once in a while, she's not really rebelling. Her big departure from the rule of law is letting the mc stay at the HOTs for a bit (if you went down that path). But even so, she was straight up with the other HOTs about the situation. So no Chaos there to be found.

I'm gonna go with Lawful Good even though it seems surprising on the surface.

Bella:
Definitely not lawful. Sleeping with students, staying over night at the DIKs. This woman is Chaotic. But she's so conflicted, she's not just all about herself. So I'm gonna go with Chaotic Neutral. Now if we find her dead husband's body behind door number 3, this may need to be revised...

MC:
He may have started off as True Neutral before I got into his psyche, but he's Chaotic Evil at this point. Doesn't follow the rules (breaking and entering, attacking people, fucking everything that moves, cheating on innocent girls that care for him) and it's all done for his own selfish gratification.

Derek:
I don't think he's Neutral. He does things for the right reasons. I'm gonna go with Chaotic Good. He fucked a granny for the team. I think that's all that needs to be said.

Tybalt:
I wouldn't have thought Tybalt is Lawful:
  1. He lies (Fake tan, fake watch, fake accent - yellow teeth are real though, fake stories to Jill)
  2. He blackmails (blackmail isn't inherently evil, you may blackmail someone in an attempt to save the world)
  3. He spies on people (peeping on Jill when she's getting a real tan)
So with just those traits above, I'd say he's outright chaotic (but tries to give the fake impression that he is lawful to have the higher moral ground).

And his motivation for all of these chaotic acts is far from altruistic. Blackmailing a girl in order to sleep with her, that's down right evil (it sure as hell isn't good, nor is it neutral).

So there you have it, Tybalt is a Chaotic Evil character, it's just that he sucks so much he's not much of a threat (unless you're a stupid gullible girl - but we all know that's not Jill!)

Quinn:
Everything she does is for her own gratification, and she couldn't give a fuck about the rules. She's a drug dealer for fuck's sake who's pimping out college girls and lies to the HOTs about her revenue raising being for them when it's really just for herself. Chaotic Evil and I love her for it!

Dawe:
He's just stupid. He did attack the MC unprovoked, so that pushes him into the Chaotic realm, but it was because he thought he was standing up for his bros. I guess orchestrating the throwing of dildos through someone else's property consolidates that. But he's not all about himself. I don't know of any Evil actions that he's taken. I'd go as far as to say he's Chaotic Neutral.

Last edited:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
FFS took me 6 months to read trough all of this! As for the connection between the Royce's and the MC´s mom must be true all rich people know each other! Just check on how the preps work so hard to establish the connections!

Jill (no preparation for the picnic so half an hour tops of driving) and the MC (he was able to go meet with his dad for lunch and return in time on a train and since the train doesn't seem like a bullet train) live in travel distance of each other and once the MC´s dad became a single Dad he had to stay put for the sake of the child since kids need stability! so on the worst possible situation Lynette and Jill Sister lived on no more then 200 miles apart since the "rich" are just 1% of the population if they want to hang around with people on their social standing (particularly for girls whose fathers don´t want them to mix with the drags of society) they must be able to travel for meet and greets!

As for the Jill Fans i don´t know how to inform you of this but Jill is a purebred Royce and anyone who understands about dog breeding that´s just another term for inbreed! So yes she can be borderline retarded or at least her family ties are as related as an Alabama average family! So yes shes a good person but her level of intelligence explains most of her actions she doesn't have the intelligence or the emotional maturity to deal with how shes feeling! As for those challenging me on this she´s taking a 1st year class just like Arieth!
ep6_dng_bs20.jpg

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
well 6 months of just reading i created my own theories about a lot of stuff!

Stephen said 3 girls to Jade but on the restaurant if it was before the beginning there were 4 girls in the restaurant business
if that conversation is current there are 5 girls! Which girl wound´t he have fucked and why?

On my interpretation and that´s just me he didn't do Sarah because that´s his Daughter the Twin sister of John Burke aka as JB i mean why would Elena do a weirdo unless she knew something everyone else didn't! and that is that JB is Tybalt loaded (which might not be Royce or Burgemeister but still better then a Jock)

as for the gay stuff, its like a dare how bad do you want to get back at Tybalt?
that`s like the most massive Dick move ever to destroy the one you hate!

as for my favorite girl:

Quinn i have my own theory why she doesn't prostitute herself but just handles the money flow she supplies the drugs and the girls pay her with the meat market gains and the contacts of the dudes who use the service to get power over those dudes and perhaps get them hooked on using drugs!
Her talk with heather shows she wants power she messes with everyone cause she wants power and when she messes with people they show her what they are afraid of, its one of my own theories just send the needles all over and see who complains and on what needle!

Why does she want power? Cause life´s been a Bitch to her so with power perhaps she can control life as to stop hurting her!

I mean her talk with Rich where everyone accused her of being incompetent! Made me think why didn't she used the strategy she had just scolded Maya and Josie about of picking a target and go for it? I mean the dude was devastated he could have used some carnal consolation and its not like he cant afford it! So the answer is she´s afraid of letting others have the power over her! All her sexual activities are when the MC is disabled or she has backup except for the one on the 6th episode!

So no Quinn is not a whore!
She does prostitute herself out because the MC can pay to fuck her.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
  1. He blackmails (blackmail isn't inherently evil, you may blackmail someone in an attempt to save the world)
This one I can't say I agree with. Blackmail is coercing someone into doing something they don't want and that is definitely evil. That said, you can do bad things for good reasons... Just that the lesser evil is still evil.

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions" and "the Greater Good" and all that.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I'd honestly put Dawe as Chaotic Good. Really, the AAAs are no different than the DIKs. They're just a bunch of rowdy boys at odds over a bunch of hot ass hot super hot chicks. The roids are the only really fucked up thing about the AAAs.

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This one I can't say I agree with. Blackmail is coercing someone into doing something they don't want and that is definitely evil. That said, you can do bad things for good reasons... Just that the lesser evil is still evil.

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions" and "the Greater Good" and all that.
You can't accurately judge anyone's actions out of context. If you shoot someone, that doesn't sound good. But if you shoot someone to save your life, suddenly you're not judged as a bad person.

Tybalt's blackmailing is selfish, pure and simple, so it's an evil act (especially if perpetrated against an innocent virgin!). But if the MC threatened Tybalt with watermelon fucking photos to get him off Jill's back, would that be an evil act? Both involve blackmail. And both have the same goal in mind (both guys want to fuck Jill).

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
I don't know about the rest of you, but when I saw this scene...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I thought of this scene...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and it scared the shit out of me.
why do you have to scare me in this way

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes