Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
The absolute gau would be if Josy would enter into a relationship with Jill, MC is not on Maya's single path (if one comes) and it turns out that Jill is the aunt (unlikely) of MC. Then the poor MC would be all alone.
:oops::oops:o_O then i'm gonna load a previous save and go with Arieth queen of crustacians. I'd rather have my MC's dick fall off than his/my heart broken

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
IMO Josey is a real bitch. sorry if i hurt anybodies feelings. but, just before she arrived at the campus i had a weird feeling she was dating someone (my instincts pointed to Chad) then she shows up and BAM!!!! she's with Maya. Double tap of the worse kind. this caused me to literally shed a few tears. (had to convince my wife that my eyes were burning from the endless loses in MS freecell). I've decided to go the Jill/Bella route, I mean who wouldn't love this girl?! i just hope she doesn't fall for that watermelon fucker Tybalt.
I wonder how you feel about Maya. Josy did tell us she was in a relationship at the very least.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
IMO Josey is a real bitch. sorry if i hurt anybodies feelings. but, just before she arrived at the campus i had a weird feeling she was dating someone (my instincts pointed to Chad) then she shows up and BAM!!!! she's with Maya. Double tap of the worse kind. this caused me to literally shed a few tears. (had to convince my wife that my eyes were burning from the endless loses in MS freecell). I've decided to go the Jill/Bella route, I mean who wouldn't love this girl?! i just hope she doesn't fall for that watermelon fucker Tybalt.
Expand more on why you hate Josy. Vent more. Let the hatred flow through :devilish:

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
It wasn't. He's just butthurt because she is dating someone else, a girl to be more precise :rolleyes:
I had high hopes for this...I was waiting for an unicorn and received a donkey with a plunger on its head
there you go, now all we need is a plunger

• Sad
Reactions: n0cn1l

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't have my MC on the Jill route for the lewd scenes that's for sure. I've enjoyed the story with her, the dates, and even the music that's played during the dates. Being a guitar player and a drummer for over 20 years, the music thing hits home with me as well.

When it happens it happens and I'm sure it'll be very much worth it. It's worth the work if it's something you want bad enough.

The "spread 'um girls" (HOTs) can marinate in their STD petri dish as far as I am concerned. At least my MC won't be a poster-boy for the CDC for said STDs

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Welcome back to the fold my maggot brother.
Yeah I lost all interest in that harlot Josey the moment she said she was ChipLecsap fiancé.
Graci.

Damn Chip for stealing the cutiest of the patootiest.

I wonder how you feel about Maya. Josy did tell us she was in a relationship at the very least.
Maya did, too. But then for some inexplicable reason she backed out of that so she could diddle MC during that first movie night. Thats a real weird moment, in retrospect.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 1050485

"weird feeling"
Was... was Josy explicitly telling you she was dating someone at the start of the entire game not a big enough clue?
The irony if that meme puts you right back to where you were. :ROFLMAO:

Maya did, too. But then for some inexplicable reason she backed out of that so she could diddle MC during that first movie night. Thats a real weird moment, in retrospect.
She didn't "diddle" the MC, he diddled her, and it also wasn't during the first (and only) movie night, it was 2 nights after that when he goes back to Maya after the shot battle.

Also, it wasn't "inexplicable" that she took back saying she had a boyfriend because in the first instance, she did that as a defense mechanism so he wouldn't be interested in her and it's not all that uncommon for women to use the "boyfriend" or even "girlfriend" card to ward off a guy's potential advances, but then when she realised the MC was an alright guy she clearly felt bad about lying so she took it back.

Sometimes I have the feeling that Josy is the female counterpart of MC.
So she's going to fuck her through most of the HOTs, a few teachers, and a couple of strippers? :unsure:

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
It really is. A white lie is still a lie, she said she doesn't have a boyfriend but could have at least told us she was in a relationship.

How can she ask me to be 100% honest with her then pull this.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes