felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She didn't "diddle" the MC, he diddled her, and it also wasn't during the first (and only) movie night, it was 2 nights after that when he goes back to Maya after the shot battle.

Also, it wasn't "inexplicable" that she took back saying she had a boyfriend because in the first instance, she did that as a defense mechanism so he wouldn't be interested in her and it's not all that uncommon for women to use the "boyfriend" or even "girlfriend" card to ward off a guy's potential advances, but then when she realised the MC was an alright guy she clearly felt bad about lying so she took it back.
Maya withdraws a lie and replaces it with an omission, perhaps it was better to continue with the lie....

The moment Mc confesses to her that he is starting to have feelings for her, and look how naive he is.... Mc believes her!!!

and from then on, Maya abandons all hesitation and is much more affectionate with MC

Reactions: DavDR

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I can't believe Maya is in this game. Why would DPC force Maya down our throat by putting Maya in this game? Scenes with girls who are not Maya are fine because it is a VN and they are part of the story but Maya has a scene and I can't believe he would shove Maya down our throats by having scenes with Maya. Why are there scenes with Maya? Maya fans will defend Maya being in the game because they are obsessed with Maya unlike me who is not obsessed with Maya. Maya.
If BaDIK had a bible this would be his first verse :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
The irony if that meme puts you right back to where you were. :ROFLMAO:
Lmao. Lets see if the mods will be benevolent.

She didn't "diddle" the MC, he diddled her, and it also wasn't during the first (and only) movie night, it was 2 nights after that when he goes back to Maya after the shot battle.
Nah, it was the first movie night. She starts all but straddling the MC while he's freaked out by the movie, and he asks about the boyfriend because she's getting pretty intimate with the MC. Leading to her explanation.

Also, it wasn't "inexplicable" that she took back saying she had a boyfriend because in the first instance, she did that as a defense mechanism so he wouldn't be interested in her and it's not all that uncommon for women to use the "boyfriend" or even "girlfriend" card to ward off a guy's potential advances,
No, thats the lie. Thats why she asks MC not to inquire any further. Her whole explanation is just a lie. Its a red herring to hide that she IS in a relationship, but with a girl.
but then when she realised the MC was an alright guy she clearly felt bad about lying so she took it back.
But she's still in a relationship, as rocky as it is. Thats whats weird. She already had a barrier in place between herself and MC with her boyfriend lie. And then she willingly, on her own initiative threw it away. She leads on the MC just as much as Josy does, but Josy never pretends to be single. Which is super weird. Maya could have just gone the "i'm conflicted" route as well, but this actually makes her look worse.

Thats why its a head scratching moment for me.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Lmao. Lets see if the mods will be benevolent.

Nah, it was the first movie night. She starts all but straddling the MC while he's freaked out by the movie, and he asks about the boyfriend because she's getting pretty intimate with the MC. Leading to her explanation.

No, thats the lie. Thats why she asks MC not to inquire any further. Her whole explanation is just a lie. Its a red herring to hide that she IS in a relationship, but with a girl.

But she's still in a relationship, as rocky as it is. Thats whats weird. She already had a barrier in place between herself and MC with her boyfriend lie. And then she willingly, on her own initiative threw it away. She leads on the MC just as much as Josy does, but Josy never pretends to be single. Which is super weird. Maya could have just gone the "i'm conflicted" route as well, but this actually makes her look worse.

Thats why its a head scratching moment for me.
Lie or not, it doesn't really matter.
What is important is the reason why you lied.

Josy and Maya had important reasons in my opinion, which you also told the MC.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Lie or not, it doesn't really matter.
What is important is the reason why you lied.

Josy and Maya had important reasons in my opinion, which you also told the MC.
Josy didn't lie at all actually.
And if Maya had such an important reason, why throw it all out the window to lead on the MC and cheat on Josy?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
When do you think we'll be roaded? If there's like 10 more episodes then we still have plenty of wiggle room
3-4 episodes to go, tops. I know the fanbois believe DPC will do 20 episodes, but he is already bored with this story, so I predict we crash and burn in 3

• Angry
Reactions: godkingxerxes

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Josy didn't lie at all actually.
And if Maya had such an important reason, why throw it all out the window to lead on the MC and cheat on Josy?
Josy wasn't lying, I agree.

Why the two cheated on each other is actually simple. They both felt lonely and alone. That it was just MC with both, you must ask DPC.

Reactions: ename144

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
For Maya, in principle, it is already protection itself, considering Maya's experiences with your father.
...you're saying that telling the MC she's not in a relationship while she's snuggled up so close she can feel his heartbeat, while he has one hand on her ass, and while she's straddling him with her leg on his boner... is protection?

This better be some 600IQ logic right here, because an explanation is necessary.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
...you're saying that telling the MC she's not in a relationship while she's snuggled up so close she can feel his heartbeat, while he has one hand on her ass, and while she's straddling him with her leg on his boner... is protection?

This better be some 600IQ logic right here, because an explanation is necessary.
Cut him some slack he just came out of the gulag man. He wasn't in the luxury suite that you were in he was at the bottom eating ghoulash

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes