Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya withdraws a lie and replaces it with an omission, perhaps it was better to continue with the lie....

The moment Mc confesses to her that he is starting to have feelings for her, and look how naive he is.... Mc believes her!!!

and from then on, Maya abandons all hesitation and is much more affectionate with MC
A hot girl that he likes tells him she doesn't have a boyfriend, how is he not supposed to believe that? Like I said, it's a typical defense mechanism, so the fact that she takes it back would make any guy think that this is a good sign because she trusts/likes him enough to lower that defense.

Have you also noticed that Maya's self-confidence has declined since Josy arrived.

Where Maya was alone with MC, her self-confidence was actually always greater.
To be honest, I feel like that confidence she had in the early episodes was because she was simply repressing her worries and trying to just live in the moment which allowed her to enjoy herself. But then Josy's arrival reminds her of what she was trying to not think about and it brings up more complications which is what's affecting Maya because she can't just act there's no issues anymore and she had to start confronting them head-on. Once she does that, though, we'll see more of that Maya again.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Casmyr

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For Maya, in principle, it is already protection itself, considering Maya's experiences with your father.
Maya omits, since lying seems too negative, because she's lonely and since she doesn't know how it's going to turn out with Josy she's happy, she's very happy to have MC there next to her

because the night is very cold when you are alone.

so she does it out of a simple, very human, selfishness.

Reactions: DavDR

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Not to interrupt the goulash thing, but I've had it a couple of times (don't know who else has) but it's very good. The spices, the peppers, the macaroni. When done right, it can be pretty damn good, if you can find a proper Hungarian or central European-type restaurant for it.

Now you guys can go back to your Josy/Maya gulag thing.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A hot girl that he likes tells him she doesn't have a boyfriend, how is he not supposed to believe that? Like a said, it's a typical defense mechanism, so the fact that she takes it back would make any guy think that this is a good sign because she trusts/likes him enough to lower that defense.
you talk about it as if MC being convinced that he has options is an unintended consequence for Maya.... MC tells her right afterwards

Maya knows this and is pleased, and does nothing to dissuade MC

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
3-4 episodes to go, tops. I know the fanbois believe DPC will do 20 episodes, but he is already bored with this story, so I predict we crash and burn in 3
I still have trouble imagining how DPC would make so many more episodes. However, as long as I get my Halloween episode, my Christmas episode, and my spring break I'll be happy. Not to mention taking class with Bella in the spring. The teacher/student interactions have been a cool but underused theme thus far. Jade's teacher scenes have been fun, but we need more of them and any classroom scenes with Bella are going to be hilarious. Probably some in class blue balling followed by after class satisfaction.

Neil strikes again. We know Josy doesn't live too far away from MC's house. Who knows what he did while MC was in college.

Neil is a goddamn menace to society.
Oh yeah Neil? How about I go after your woman then?

Oh wait. She's my mother and she's dead. Double whammy. :cautious:
Welp, that never stopped me before on F95. :D

Reactions: Elsie Bray

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Because with the truth MC might have been spooked. Maya slowly got feelings for MC and could not interpret them properly herself. Besides, at that moment it was not to MC's disadvantage.
Riiiiight. I think this response shows that you're missing my point entirely, so I'm just going to drop this back and forth.

Reactions: ExDeath730

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Neil strikes again. We know Josy doesn't live too far away from MC's house. Who knows what he did while MC was in college.

Neil is a goddamn menace to society.
Lynette's death got Neil acting up :sneaky:

Not to interrupt the goulash thing, but I've had it a couple of times (don't know who else has) but it's very good. The spices, the peppers, the macaroni. When done right, it can be pretty damn good, if you can find a proper Hungarian or central European-type restaurant for it.
You'll be tasting goulash soon if you stay off-topic

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
ffs both girls where playing the MC!

Josy had lost hope of a college degree she went for the shotgun wedding so she would never be alone! the MC is a decent dude when Josy meets him, he seems to be attractive and smart so if she has no future by college degree a kid and a husband as the MC is like a silver lining to a life that is going straight to the abyss! her crying that she is leaving is a ploy to get the MC into her lair (come in come in says the spider to the fly) and sink her fangs into him! the "fill me up" is quite a give away, when you hit her on the dorm oh boy there no risk of baby you come outside!

Maya on the other hand finds a dude that does not makes her vomit out of disgust she believes her love live as ended. but the MC is like a backup plan, he is friends with Derek so the filter as been applied already, nobody loves her more then Derek!
with the hot scavenger list she sees a way not to the money but to get back her fathers love, she would cure herself from her lesbianism! she has to do the list so she can do it with the MC, even if the money is not true she would get a boyfriend to get her father back! Josy returning means she as no road back to daddy`s love! so the money becomes even more important or else no father and no college degree which means she can hardly stay with Josy so also no love life!

None of the girls love the MC one is lust the other is emotional support both are ways of female manipulation! do i blame them? of course not women have their weapons same as men i can not hate the opponents weapons when i`m using my genders weapons!

The MC is an easily manipulated simp, even Quinn recognizes that, Dik or Chick he is always played into giving the girls what they want, and the girls use his weakness to make up give it up, and if you add a nice face a big dick (not in Maya`s case...) and you are smart you are the full package!

As i stated on my history of the dicks theory money at this moment in time is irrelevant you hardly earned it yourself so that leaves looks/good gens and smarts/intelligence!

Josy problem is emotional connections and being afraid of being lonely!
Maya problem is her loss of a loved on in her father, and only after this comes the money!

berkus

Feb 5, 2020
Sorry but is there a torrent link for 0.6.1? Its not possible to download from a web browser for me since the download becomes REALLY slow.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes