Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I highly doubt that most people like Jill to jump on the popular bandwagon. They just like her kind and sweet personality.
Please...they are just wannabe Mayas....

Maya is the only true love interest. Others are just means to an end... after 550 pages I can't hide the truth.... if you think about it I never shittalked Maya

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yes to me ;)

Outwith Jade the top 3 for me are Bella Jill and Maya not in that order though still undecided on that. :unsure:
Mytez vir_cotto name88 J..D

to be honest i wonder what would happen if she dyed her hair red :love:

either way this is just my opinion of the current update who knows by the time episode 6 comes out i may consider Jill my favorite girl or even Quinn depends on what happens with the story

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Both are sweet and caring, both have someone that wants to turn them into whores, both are connected to a mentally challenged guy, both seem to have a problem with their parents... You might be onto something, Jill could totally be a discount Maya.
That's Josy. And who wants to turn Jill into a whore? Tybalt holds her in high regards and wants her to himself.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
DrPinkCake from Twitter:

'' We went shopping during our free morning and spotted a couple of boys engaged in some...naughty...activities ''. #BeingADIK #BurgmeisterAndRoyce #Shopping
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need to see the backview of this :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes