Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But yeah, this game is the perfect example of why i don't want to pick a favorite girl or top 3 on this website...

Almost everyone in this game deserves to be the Nr.1 girl, it's just horrible to choose 1 out of all :(
A problem easily solved by picking Quinn.

She is the only one worth picking.

Nice to meet you, Bella Swann.
Now that is one Bella that has more personality than this Bella.

Shows how much I think of this Bella.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I bet you would have thought Kwai Chang Caine was a doormat too.
I don't know, did he get constantly mocked, wedgied, thrown out of his own room by a nancy boy, bullied constantly by brainless steroid junkies and turned into the laughing stock of the campus within a week of being there and move into the girls dorm?

If so then yes, I probably would.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Martial arts higher ups are living like monks ... the lower ups steal the reel and just open dojos in the market to attract attention.

All good martial arts memes come from the almost hobo living masters putting the hermit to the mettle!

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
That's the pout of doom for when I don't get my own way.

I find it amusing that pixel me pouts the same way as non pixel me.
I really need to play that game already. I know nothing about the characters, but I hope that yours will cuck me, nothing would make me happier.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really need to play that game already. I know nothing about the characters, but I hope that yours will cuck me, nothing would make me happier.
Game has 3 routes, love, harem and dom.

At the moment i'm only in the dom route as Mel's girlfriend. I am in a sex scene but it's lesbo only at the moment. However my character in the game isn't full lesbo.

It looks like I might appear in other routes I don't know all the details yet. I love the game though, no bias I enjoyed it before the dev put me in it.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Now that I look at those two, do you guys think that Jade/Cathy are going to be something more than a one time thing or will we get to properly know them?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes