vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Tell me, who wins?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of those are really hard to pick...

Jade - hard choice but she's blonde
Stephania - she is, basically, very sweet girl and it's obvious her tough side is act; Quinn is opposite
Maya - Brandy is soooo sweet but Maya also... I think Maya suffered more through life. And she's blonde - of course.
Lizzie - I like Josy but Lizzie is a real sweetheart.
Bella
Amie - it's not even a contest, at least for now
Vanessa - she is Lizzie's clone, sweet and sexy; Jill's lack of content was a decisive factor
Cathy - simply because she's a little sexier to me
Saeki - both are side-girls but Saeki offered much more
Camilla - she's smoking hot Latina.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Game has 3 routes, love, harem and dom.

At the moment i'm only in the dom route as Mel's girlfriend. I am in a sex scene but it's lesbo only at the moment. However my character in the game isn't full lesbo.

It looks like I might appear in other routes I don't know all the details yet. I love the game though, no bias I enjoyed it before the dev put me in it.
What's the game called? Asking for a friend

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Some of those are really hard to pick...

Jade - hard choice but she's blonde
Stephania - she is, basically, very sweet girl and it's obvious her tough side is act; Quinn is opposite
Maya - Brandy is soooo sweet but Maya also... I think Maya suffered more through life. And she's blonde - of course.
Lizzie - I like Josy but Lizzie is a real sweetheart.
Bella
Amie - it's not even a contest, at least for now
Vanessa - she is Lizzie's clone, sweet and sexy; Jill's lack of content was a decisive factor
Cathy - simply because she's a little sexier to me
Saeki - both are side-girls but Saeki offered much more
Camilla - she's smoking hot Latina.
That's literally the reason why I didn't like Vanessa, she was a clone of Lizzie and she was caught on both Brian and Steven. It wasn't until ep 6 with her daddy issues that I found her interesting.

Reactions: vir_cotto

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
If vir_cotto is DPC, and DPC is taking a bit of a vacation, does that mean his Vacation is in F95?? Thought he’d wanna get away from the crazy fans. Well thank you for discussing with us so much DrPin— I mean vir_cotto :)

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Hmmm... Depending on one of the answers you will probably get your account ignored by me or not.

Nooooooo:eek:! Maya vs Lisa? Don't make me choose between them you monster! But if I really must...it's Maya.
So
Maya
Selina
Jane (I was tempted to say Josy but people in this thread would kill me)
Bella
Julia
Cathy
Jade

• Haha
Reactions: Mytez and vir_cotto

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
When you say: Bella - that body is the first thing you think about.

Not females, but hot females.
The first thing I think about is her facial expression tbh
No More Secret girls are ahead of BaDik due to the fact they have great development of course that could change with more updates of this.
It`s different for me,I like NMS overall but I don`t really care about any of the girls...I play an update and move on.Sure I like Vanessa and always hope for her to have some content same for Amie and the mother but that`s it.

With Quinn and rest of the girls I do care what`s gonna happen,I do want to keep talking about them,they won me over I think more than any other game of this type.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes