Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
My main question regarding Quinn is where she gets her red lollis from. Why can't we have one. Is it going to be a side quest? Do i have to join HOTs for one?
From Avaron1974 when they meet behind my back,there are no freebies with Quinn,you can join...but you`ll have to work...:whistle:

Well...they`re high school girls,it`s already strange to be attracted to Vanessa though she looks somewhat more mature,besides I started playing it with the first release back when it was unity...the game still feels like a set-up for something to happen,it`s too slow.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It`s different for me,I like NMS overall but I don`t really care about any of the girls...I play an update and move on.Sure I like Vanessa and always hope for her to have some content same for Amie and the mother but that`s it.

With Quinn and rest of the girls I do care what`s gonna happen,I do want to keep talking about them,they won me over I think more than any other game of this type.
Opposite for me. That one conversation with Stephania in NMS put her ahead of damn near any girl in any game except Mel and Alice from AFoTA and Jenna from Personal Trainer .

Quinn's obviously my fave here but I don't know where she'd land on my list if I was to put them in order I just know it won't be near the top.

That isn't to say I think any of the girls here are awful, except the charisma chute that is Bella, but I have games and characters I enjoy more.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well...they`re high school girls,it`s already strange to be attracted to Vanessa though she looks somewhat more mature,besides I started playing it with the first release back when it was unity...the game still feels like a set-up for something to happen,it`s too slow.
That is all around the age of 18 not much difference with these girls and then you have the likes of Jeane the milf, I don't think it's slow at all good pace around each episode like I said I just wish BADik had the character development

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Opposite for me. That one conversation with Stephania in NMS put her ahead of damn near any girl in any game except Mel and Alice from AFoTA and Jenna from Personal Trainer .

Quinn's obviously my fave here but I don't know where she'd land on my list if I was to put them in order I just know it won't be near the top.

That isn't to say I think any of the girls here are awful, except the charisma chute that is Bella, but I have games and characters I enjoy more.
To each their own;)
If you would ask me about names of the girls from other games I played last week,I would have a problem remembering,longer than last week I have no idea...Lisa from living with temptation or Anna From Anna EA :LOL:

DPC`s female characters do speak to me there`s no denying it.
Is Quinn my no1 of all the games I play right now?Yes.
Of all time?Probably.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes