vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
There are a lot of side characters - males and females - and most of them are just for filling the screen or one-time scene but we know that certain characters have BIO on phone (and DPC said even more will have it), so we can conclude they're more important than others.

Also, Cathy and Jade are professors so they'll be constantly present throughout the story. So, probably something more than one Sarah's fuck scene or something similar.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Lot's of private tutoring after classes with those two together ;) especially if they wear those outfits :love:
Basically, relationship arcs are opened in 0.2.

Cathy said how she should hire MC as assistant and Jade offering to pair up with MC during classes. Now, just an awkward hand movement that brushes past tits or ass and...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The pink baker is bleeding on the key board for the hundred of thousands words that make it into the code and the dialogues ... just reserve a play through for each dame and eat they aura like the candy cane!
I have zero doubts about the main girls. I'm sure we'll become intimately familiar with them by the end. But about minor characters? Not so sure. Some of them will remain just Relief Girls, plot devices, stuff like that. Not to learn their story. Its just common sense. Thats why they are minor characters. If they'd get a story similar to LIs that would elevate them to LI status and THEN not letting them become a LI would be a mistake. I don't think that Pink would cater with minor characters as much as he will with main girls.

Quinn is an interesting figure in this context but its hard for me to imagine he'd do this with every single minor characters, thats not how things work. There are important/major side characters in any screenplay but thats it. Can't make everyone that important even if they had a scene. Jesus in The Big Lebowsky for example. Had a scene and that was it.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
And, yeah - about wedgie.
If it wasn't for films, I, as a kid, would never hear about such a thing. I don't know anybody or anybody who knows anybody that got a wedgie during schoolyears or otherwise. And I'm talking people from about at least 20 or more countries.

So, is that some kind of USA thing or is there other countries?
I’m a Canadian guy and I can confirm I have never seen anyone get wedgied, maybe we’re just to nice for it?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes