Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
You know what I've been thinking lately, WHY is Jill living in a frat house?
Her family has clearly 'fuck it all' money, that mansion plus fields confirms it.
So why is she living in a communal building, even if it's posh and upscale? She could easily have a house bought/ rented for her near the B&R campus, with a single housekeeper to boot.

The more I think, the less sense it makes for her to live in that house.
Probably they (Royce) own it (the house). Rusty's dad bought the DIK house so possibly, since they own it, they require she has a room, and the piano room, and whatever else she wants.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Jill was really a late addition? it seemed like she it was planned from the start
Sort of, she was added later in development, but before the release of v0.1:
I continued to plan and outline the story. When doing so I came to the conclusion that I need another romanceable character, so I created her. Her name is Jill and I will wait to reveal her design until Episode 1 is close to launch. But I'm fairly positive that the majority of you will like her a lot.
Jill was in the New Years 2019 N7 posted a couple of days later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Scipio Publio 9

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Zactly!
Jill was added last...and frankly I could have done without her. I would rather he had changed Quinn up a bit to be less Gaz like so he could use her as a LI
Quinn cannot be an LI. She represents the absolute DIK path and in the end makes sure that MC will lose every LI if you go the DIK PATH to the end.

But at the end of the DIK path Quinn could be waiting for MC.
This could mean that DPC planned BaDIK with originally 4 LI's.
Perhaps this time DPC is planning an ending with a polygamy relationship and has therefore included Jill as a LI because he sees Josy and Maya as one LI for the story.
In Acting Lessons, was Ana an official Love Interest?

Were LIs even as explicitly defined as they are in BaDIK?

Point being, even if Quinn isn't a love interest, does it mean the MC therefore cannot have any kind of future with her?

My expectations of this game are that there probably isn't a long term future with a lot of the LIs (Jill and Sage will be out of the MC's life soon enough, unless they make the effort not to be, and Bella...). So while not long term, the MC could still end up in a relationship with Quinn until she graduates and moves on too.

A small detail. Is DPC trying to tell us something?:unsure:

The picture is from Josy/Maya/MC Dreier.

View attachment 1078393
Can you post the original pic?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Were LIs even as explicitly defined as they are in BaDIK?
no they weren't. Rena was seen at first as nothing more than an antagonist. and even Liam had his chapter recap.
Point being, even if Quinn isn't a love interest, does it mean the MC therefore cannot have any kind of future with her?
if we apply the CHICK/DIK score to Acting Lessons... Leah was a chick LI till she went nuts. so perhaps there will be a path where MC brngs back Quinn from the darkness... while Quinn will always be a bit of an ashole, she has her lovable moments. and she was the first in-game (zoe was a flashback so it doesn't count) to touch MC's pp

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sorry I can not.
I have the image of
I gotcha, it's from within the game. I hope that's just a throwaway joke and not foreshadowing any future soul crushing revelation. :eek:

no they weren't. Rena was seen at first as nothing more than an antagonist. and even Liam had his chapter recap.

if we apply the CHICK/DIK score to Acting Lessons... Leah was a chick LI till she went nuts. so perhaps there will be a path where MC brngs back Quinn from the darkness... while Quinn will always be a bit of an ashole, she has her lovable moments. and she was the first in-game (zoe was a flashback so it doesn't count) to touch MC's pp
Yeah, I'd prefer it if the game didn't spell out who are and who are not the LIs, but I guess with a character count as large as BaDIK, that could lead to a lot of people being disappointed when they find out there's no future with their chosen one. Or else it'd result in a fuck load of work for the dev to build significant relationships with every single character - whereas AL had such a small cast it wasn't such a big deal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
But I think that Zoey will still be important for the story.

If she meets MC, all the cards could be newly shuffled again, since MC himself said at the departure of Zoey, that it was perhaps love. And the Tattoo of Zoey implies that when she left, her heart was not ready. Maybe it is later in the story.
would be funny if Zoey walked on MC balls deep in Jade... that would be an interesting development.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
But I think that Zoey will still be important for the story.

If she meets MC, all the cards could be newly shuffled again, since MC himself said at the departure of Zoey, that it was perhaps love. And the Tattoo of Zoey implies that when she left, her heart was not ready. Maybe it is later in the story.
I personally wouldn't care if the Pope walked in if I was balls deep in Jade, I would just tell him to wait his turn.
I kinda get the impression with Zoe that there'd be no "turns", she'd just join in. :sneaky:

Reactions: Arigon
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes