Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm :mad:. Sage rated me a 3/5. WTF? The only other sex she has been getting for the past couple of years is the occasional shag from a limp-dicked closet homosexual who is barely interested in her at all. My MC comes along and gives her the pounding of her life with the fuckstick of wonder and I'm the 3 out 5? What do I have to do to even get 4? Unless her kink is butt stuff, I'm at a loss here. And then you tell me I can't even make Riona cum? :cautious:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I'm :mad:. Sage rated me a 3/5. WTF? The only other sex she has been getting for the past couple of years is the occasional shag from a limp-dicked closet homosexual who is barely interested in her at all. My MC comes along and gives her the pounding of her life with the fuckstick of wonder and I'm the 3 out 5? What do I have to do to even get 4? Unless her kink is butt stuff, I'm at a loss here. And then you tell me I can't even make Riona cum? :cautious:
Sage probably wanted more than what she got and perhaps she deducted few points for MC being too big. as of Riona, there's a japanese fetish (Ryona) where a female character is degraded and abused.... maybe Riona is into that?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Warscared's suggestion around this is pretty cool. Sage should have rated the MC low (3/5) only if he'd been marathon fucking his way around the mansion that night. If he'd been saving his boys (and stamina) for Sage, he should have ranked 5/5. (y)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Sage probably wanted more than what she got and perhaps she deducted few points for MC being too big. as of Riona, there's a japanese fetish (Ryona) where a female character is degraded and abused.... maybe Riona is into that?
What??? My sweet Riona? Tell me that isn't so. I would be so :cry:

I mean...I'd still do it if that's her thing. :sneaky: I'd destroy that pussy. That's just how much of a kind and considerate gentleman I am. *Feels pretty good about himself*

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
It is the classic DPC foreshadowing more than anything the characters say outright.
-MC's two separate internal monologues upon viewing Jill/Josy
-Entries in the bios about the growing friendship
-Entries in the episode recaps where only key plot points are listed

And why do all of this for just a normal, ho-hum friendship that won't have any effect on MC's story? Lots of people are friends at B&R. Few are worthy enough to be included in the recaps and monologues. There are no coincidences when you are writing a story.

I think it all comes down your MC's chosen LI(s) and what happens between Maya and Josy (and MC) in the next couple of episodes. Josy may want to vent with someone other than MC, especially if MC plays a part in any throuple strife. The only reason DPC put sexually repressed Jill and bisexual Josy (two LIs funnily enough) together is to create more drama. I'm not saying they will end up a couple, but DPC definitely has something in mind with these two. Just accept it and don't fucking ruin ChipLecsap's fantasy! :giggle:
I hope he doesn't make Jill and Josey a couple, given the size difference it would just look . . . weird.

Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, that's my point. Jill and Josy are important LIs and so is their growing friendship that DPC keeping focusing on.
Their friendship can have ramifications beyond the unlikely sexual component. For example, if Josy were to hear from Jill or the MC that Tybalt is considering legal action against the MC for what happened at the Prep party, then she'll more than likely want to help, and she could speak to Lucas about it and try to get him to help. Or, maybe Jill will be able to help Maya with her situation, or maybe if Jill and Josy are close friends then they might tacitly accept if the MC chooses one of them over the other because they know and like each other as friends. Makes me think about this Custom Render:

custom_render_jjmc.jpg

but Josy is bisexual, so if MC were to steal Maya from her, her friendship with Jill might evolve into something more.
Doubtful.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes