drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Will the MC have to choose to give his $5000 to someone in order to help them?
i have a feeling the mc will find out the checks gone. you have his dad saying "put it in a safe place". then the scene when mc goes to sleep after he gets back someone is sneaking into his room. then at the end if you slept with jade, burke is watching the video mc recorded and removing monas funding. the video could of been quinns payment (quinn telling riona "ill handle it") for burke doing that, keeping mona quiet and she found the check while getting the video(would help with her money issues)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
What a game. This was like a movie. I liked the game very much. I hope mc ends up with jill fuck that tybalt guy. Also I don't like where the jill story is going( I am assuming mc's mom is jill's relative). I hope that is not true.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What a game. This was like a movie. I liked the game very much. I hope mc ends up with jill fuck that tybalt guy. Also I don't like where the jill story is going( I am assuming mc's mom is jill's relative). I hope that is not true.
It's not true, don't worry about it.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
With the next episode probably around a month (or hopefully less) away, referencing Holy Bacchus's Table of Questions, I'm posting my guess on whether the answer will be revealed in Episode 7, and my take on what the answer will be. This is me going on record to see just how wrong I can be.

Theory/Question
Revealed in Episode 7?
My Theory
Is Chad Gay?
Yes
Yes, and the side chick is Troy
Who sent the Jocks the pictures?
No​
Vinny or Nick
Who sent the Cathy cluck?
No​
Vinny or Nick
What behind Bella's door?
No​
Dead Husband's stuff
What's the deal with Bella and James?
No​
He's dead, she's not coping, plus there was some cheating before his death
Who is Sage's family?
Yes
Mum: Jade
Dad: Red Haired Man Bun at Prep party
Step Dad: Steven Burke
Who is in the other picture frame seen in Jade's home at the start of Ep 3?
Yes
Sage
What happened between Bella and Jill and why does it seem to relate to James?
No​
They had a one-time fling, related to James' cheating
Will Vinny return as an antagonist?
No​
Yes
What are Sarah and Melanie up to?
Yes
Melanie is related to Troy and knows Troy and Chad are together
Is the guy with the man-bun Sage's Dad?
Yes
Yes
Will the MC make Riona cum?
No​
Yes
Why is Quinn working with this drug gang?
No​
Family ties (personally I feel like it's already been explained)
What happened to Quinn's Dad?
No​
Dead, occupational hazard
Why did Chad choose to break up with Sage now?
Yes
Got kicked out of Frat, moved in with Troy, no need for faking it anymore
Will the MC have to choose to give his $5000 to someone in order to help them?
No​
Yes
Who was outside the MC's room?
No​
Vinny or Nick
Is there a traitor in the DIKs and is it Nick?
No​
Yes
Will choosing Sage over Jill have a major affect on that relationship?
Yes
No
How will the MC beat Tybalt's blackmailing of Jill?
Yes
Counter blackmail (something to do with Jade, or watermelons)
What will the MC's Mom's diary reveal?
Yes
More family associations (no Aunt Jill though)
Will the MC be able to help Cathy stay?
Yes
Yes
Will a Neutral/CHICK be able to help Quinn?
No​
No
Will there be a confrontation with Maya's Dad and if so, what will the outcome be?
Yes
Yes, he will back off
How will the HOTs react to finding out Mona has left the college?
Yes
They ultimately won't give too much of a diarrhoea shit
Hello, i have seen so many people with that Sage-Jade Theory... What make peoples thinks they are related? Have i missed something in my playthrough?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hello, i have seen so many people with that Sage-Jade Theory... What make peoples thinks they are related? Have i missed something in my playthrough?
It stems from 3 main things:
  1. In Ep 2 if you stay at the party and make-out with Sage, Jacob warns you that getting close to Sage would apparently "get back" to someone and it's implied this person is someone important
  2. In Ep 3 when Jade is throwing picture frames at Stephen, you see a picture of Tybalt in one of them, a picture of her, Stephen, and Tybalt in the other, but you don't see who's in the 3rd
  3. When Chad talks to Sage about how he's been kicked out of the Jocks, he asks Sage for help because "they'll listen to you", referring to Jade, Stephen, and Cathy.
All this might indicate that Jade could be her Mom since her and Stephen could be who Jacob was referring to, Sage could have been in the 3rd picture, and the reason they'd be more inclined to listen to Sage if she were to appeal their decision on Chad's behalf is because she's family.

yes, you forgot to be bored enough to start making crazy theories!
Some people make crazy theories, others make plausible ones. This theory is the latter.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
  1. In Ep 2 if you stay at the party and make-out with Sage, Jacob warns you that getting close to Sage would apparently "get back" to someone and it's implied this person is someone important
  2. In Ep 3 when Jade is throwing picture frames at Stephen, you see a picture of Tybalt in one of them, a picture of her, Stephen, and Tybalt in the other, but you don't see who's in the 3rd
  3. When Chad talks to Sage about how he's been kicked out of the Jocks, he asks Sage for help because "they'll listen to you", referring to Jade, Stephen, and Cathy.
All this might indicate that Jade could be her Mom since her and Stephen could be who Jacob was referring to, Sage could have been in the 3rd picture, and the reason they'd be more inclined to listen to Sage if she were to appeal their decision on Chad's behalf is because she's family.
I get it now. I did pick up point 2, i mean i saw Tybalts picture. Just didnt care about the 3rd picture.
For point 1 i thought Jacob was talking about the jocks. I mean, why didnt Jacob just tell the MC that Sage its Jade daughter. Seems to me like something that would come up organically even if MC isnt getting close to her... On the other hand its Jacob covering you with the Jade video... I hope that leads to somewhere. You know, cuz Chekov's gun and stuff.

PS: The aunt Jill theory seems very plausible to me. Thats almost canon.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I get it now. I did pick up point 2, i mean i saw Tybalts picture. Just didnt care about the 3rd picture.
For point 1 i thought Jacob was talking about the jocks. I mean, why didnt Jacob just tell the MC that Sage its Jade daughter. Seems to me like something that would come up organically even if MC isnt getting close to her... On the other hand its Jacob covering you with the Jade video... I hope that leads to somewhere. You know, cuz Chekov's gun and stuff
There are tons of things in this game that you'd think should come up organically... yet they just don't because well, plot reasons

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is the upcoming chapter going to be the biggest one considering the development time?
Yes. 240 animations and potentially over 5000 renders. To put that in context, the first episode had 1301 renders and 51 animations, and Ep 6 had 3336 renders and 162 animations.

For point 1 i thought Jacob was talking about the jocks. I mean, why didnt Jacob just tell the MC that Sage its Jade daughter. Seems to me like something that would come up organically even if MC isnt getting close to her... On the other hand its Jacob covering you with the Jade video... I hope that leads to somewhere. You know, cuz Chekov's gun and stuff
Jacob did mention Chad but when he was about to say who else it would reach, he got cut off. That would seem to be some teasing foreshadowing since we were prevented from knowing who he was referring to.

That's an interesting point about the video. It can still happen even when not pursuing Sage, but perhaps the reason why Jacob invoked the DIK code isn't necessarily the fact that this is something that could be a college scandal, but because it's Sage's Mom and this would make things even worse. :unsure:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Or she's Burgmeister
P.S. Although, if you think about it, this doesn't negate the possibility that Jade her mother, if we're considering that Burke not her father.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
There are tons of things in this game that you'd think should come up organically... yet they just don't because well, plot reasons
Stuff like if, MCs mom happens to be Jills sister, MC should know his mothers maiden name and then put 1 and 1 together?

Reactions: DavDR

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Question, what is the prevailing theory about why Troy got beat up? If Chad and Troy are lovers, then why would Chad allow the jocks to slap him around? That fucking weasel Dawe and his goons aren't going to do anything without Chad's knowledge. And I don't believe Troy was so noble as to fight just to protect MC's guitar. And if it wasn't the jocks then who else would want to (and be willing and able to)?

Reactions: Adinho

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think it is possible by the ages. Jill s like 3 years older than MC isnt she? pretty sure she is
Well it's not possible due to several reasons known within the game, but mostly it's not possible since DPC themselves said there won't be any incest in the game.

Reactions: imzahai

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Or she's Burgmeister
P.S. Although, if you think about it, this doesn't negate the possibility that Jade her mother, if we're considering that Burke not her father.
If Burke was her father that would make Tybalt her brother.

Burke is not her father.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes