Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
I think it is possible by the ages. Jill s like 3 years older than MC isnt she? pretty sure she is
Not more than 2 years older. She's in third year, MC - first year and he's already 19 although for first year student it's normal to be not even 18, but 17. So even if she's also in the late diapason for third year she will be about 21. And considering her status and fact that she's not Arieth, no way that she come to college later than it usually happens.

So if she was born two years (well even three years) before MC + considering fact that Lynette run from her family before she even got belly, then her photo with sister should be made when not later than Jill was 1 year (2 year if we take that Jill 3 years older). So 1-2 year. Does Jill looks like 1-2 years baby on photo? Also Jill said that she have her memories abouts her sister. Do you have many memories about that age?

If Burke was her father that would make Tybalt her brother.

Burke is not her father.
I'm not considering him as one. It was referring to the man from preps party who supposedly Sage father. ("Highly likely" ©)

Reactions: Jill_Royce

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Not more than 2 years older. She's in third year, MC - first year and he's already 19 although for first year student it's normal to be not even 18, but 17. So even if she's also in the late diapason for third year she will be about 21. And considering her status and fact that she's not Arieth, no way that she come to college later than it usually happens.

So if she was born two years (well even three years) before MC + considering fact that Lynette run from her family before she even got belly, then her photo with sister should be made when not later than Jill was 1 year (2 year if we take that Jill 3 years older). So 1-2 year. Does Jill looks like 1-2 years baby on photo? Also Jill said that she have her memories abouts her sister. Do you have many memories about that age?
Yeah people here make some funny theories including me. But yeah this one prevails for a long time even if it doesn't make any sense. But yeah I would hate the game if Jill was MC's aunt. Plus, I think Jill's sister is a friend of Bella and that's why there are connected so close and Jill also mentioned it.

Reactions: Coinzell

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Were LIs even as explicitly defined as they are in BaDIK?

Point being, even if Quinn isn't a love interest, does it mean the MC therefore cannot have any kind of future with her?

My expectations of this game are that there probably isn't a long term future with a lot of the LIs (Jill and Sage will be out of the MC's life soon enough, unless they make the effort not to be, and Bella...). So while not long term, the MC could still end up in a relationship with Quinn until she graduates and moves on too.
Excellent question on Quinn & LIs long-term. What does it even mean to be a LI? Does it mean they have a guaranteed story through a certain point in MC's life? It obviously doesn't mean something simple like "you can have sex with them" considering we can have sex with so many of the various girls we meet. Wish DPC could define it more clearly so we know what to expect. Will Quinn have an end-game option? How about smaller characters like Camila? So many unknowns.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Tybalt may be her step-brother and Stephen her step-Father.
So let me get this straight, Jade gave birth to Sage at the start of the year, with a yet unknown male. And while looking after a baby girl who can be no more than a couple months, she got married to Burke and immediately got pregnant with Tybalt?

Or did Tybalt come first and Jade cheated on Burke 2 months after giving birth?

Jade being Sage's mother is even more batshit than Auntie Jill.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I think it is possible by the ages. Jill s like 3 years older than MC isnt she? pretty sure she is
No it's not possible, when you factor in the part about Jill having fond memories of spending lots of time with her sister doing various things underneath the backyard tree. Considering MC's mom left the family, got pregnant, and died during MC's childbirth, Jill would only be at max 2 years old when she was doing all that stuff that 2-years old simply isn't capable of doing.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
You realise we're talking about Sage, right? Not Jill.
Ahh, I apologize. I did believe you guys were talking about Jill.

Still an odd theory... IIRC Sage has never once acknowledged Tybalt's existence, I don't believe she's even mentioned him by name before.

Would seem odd for them to have such a strong connection yet it goes completely unmentioned this far into the game. IMO this is something that would've went into Episode 5 were it true.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017

I'm not considering him as one. It was referring to the man from preps party who supposedly Sage father. ("Highly likely" ©)

Thats true. you are right

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021

Still an odd theory... IIRC Sage has never once acknowledged Tybalt's existence, I don't believe she's even mentioned him by name before.

Would seem odd for them to have such a strong connection yet it goes completely unmentioned this far into the game. IMO this is something that would've went into Episode 5 were it true.
Yeah I still don't believe Tybalt is Sage's stepbrother coz, after bringing HOTs from Prep Mansion definitely Tybalt would have told his plans on MC to anyone in his family and somehow in the family Sage should be known of this and would have warned about this. So I guess Sage has no connections with Burkes

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017

It's not true actually. HOT's were paricipating in preps party because of the deal between Sage and Tybalt (although Quinn is mastermind ))0). Also Sage replied to Tybalt on rooster

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So let me get this straight, Jade gave birth to Sage at the start of the year, with a yet unknown male. And while looking after a baby girl who can be no more than a couple months, she got married to Burke and immediately got pregnant with Tybalt?

Or did Tybalt come first and Jade cheated on Burke 2 months after giving birth?

Jade being Sage's mother is even more batshit than Auntie Jill.
That's why I'm leaning more towards thinking she's her niece and the Top Bun man is Stephen's brother.

Sage does acknowledge him when she calls him out for his creepiness with some Rooster messages and she also mentions having strained family relations in Ep 2.

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
It's not true actually. HOT's were paricipating in preps party because of the deal between Sage and Tybalt (although Quinn is mastermind ))0). Also Sage replied to Tybalt on rooster
Im not seeing how that implies a familial connection though. Sage tells you the reason why they partied with the Preps in the first place; money.

There was no other reason given, but money. And didnt Sage only reply to Tybalt on Rooster to tell him to stop being a creep?

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Yeah I still don't believe Tybalt is Sage's stepbrother coz, after bringing HOTs from Prep Mansion definitely Tybalt would have told his plans on MC to anyone in his family and somehow in the family Sage should be known of this and would have warned about this. So I guess Sage has no connections with Burkes
I don't believe in that too... But why would Tybalt talk about that to the family? Especially when he is blackmailing Jill with this info. Especially if that really Sage family where they "don't talk about feelings"

Im not seeing how that implies a familial connection though. Sage tells you the reason why they partied with the Preps in the first place; money.

There was no other reason given, but money. And didnt Sage only reply to Tybalt on Rooster to tell him to stop being a creep?
You said that Sage never once aknowledged Tybalt existence. I pointed when she did so. Nothing more.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes