Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Sage also said her family are not emotionally expresive, that they lock their feelings. Neither Thybault or Jade seems to be that kind of people, maybe Burke, but thats it. Going back to the red haired guy argument, the guy with the black beard with his goofy personality also doesnt seem that kind of people, but the guy with the short hair does.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's why I'm leaning more towards thinking she's her niece and the Top Bun man is Stephen's brother.

Sage does acknowledge him when she calls him out for his creepiness with some Rooster messages and she also mentions having strained family relations in Ep 2.
She's been at B&R with him for 3 years.

MC figured out he was a creep in under a week.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Sage for the win!
YEAH! :cool:
Ahoy! Hoist the colours high! Pedal to the metal! Balls to the wall! Sage for the win! :devilish::devilish::devilish:
1615491323377.png
Sage also said her family are not emotionally expresive, that they lock their feelings. Neither Thybault or Jade seems to be that kind of people, maybe Burke, but thats it. Going back to the red haired guy argument, the guy with the black beard with his goofy personality also doesnt seem that kind of people, but the guy with the short hair does.
Well... the "goofy" guy was looking for his daughter (the other one not), and Sage was avoiding her father who's "looking for new business opportunities and kissing asses", and this is what that man did (again other one not).
edit: and Tybalt and that man seems exactly like that kind of people. Not sure about Jade

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Well... the "goofy" guy was looking for his daughter (the other one not), and Sage was avoiding her father who's "looking for new business opportunities and kissing asses", and this is what that man did (again other one not).
edit: and Tybalt and that man seems exactly like that kind of people. Not sure about Jade
Your answer has sense. I am outside the red haired guys argument so i will take your opinion as good.
About Jade, what we saw is defenetely not a woman who lock their feelings, she seems most of a woman who take her feelings and smash them over a wall meanwhile she scream. Or even a woman who use her feelings to touch another man's sausage in the middle of a class, a high class party or a teachers reunion.
Tybault... you can make a point, but he is quite open about the way heis behind Jill or Bella, and rather show how ashole and insecure he can be.
P.D: However i also think that this kind of details are usually not definitive. In this kind of stories is always better to bet for a plothole or small inconsistences rather than a perfect logic answer. I find more solid to theorise from narrative logic and structure and storytelling tricks. So maybe everything i said before is horseshit.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
All discussion and no update make gamers go crazyAll discussion and no update make gamers go crazyAll discussion and no update make gamers go crazyAll discussion and no update make gamers go crazyAll discussion and no update make gamers go crazyAll discussion and no update make gamers go crazyAll discussion and no update make gamers go crazyAll discussion and no update make gamers go crazyAll discussion and no update make gamers go crazyAll discussion and no update make gamers go crazyAll discussion and no update make gamers go crazyAll discussion and no update make gamers go crazyAll discussion and no update make gamers go crazyAll discussion and no update make gamers go crazy

:LOL:
:ROFLMAO:
MinorDeepBadger-max-1mb.gif

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Your answer has sense. I am outside the red haired guys argument so i will take your opinion as good.
About Jade, what we saw is defenetely not a woman who lock their feelings, she seems most of a woman who take her feelings and smash them over a wall meanwhile she scream. Or even a woman who use her feelings to touch another man's sausage in the middle of a class, a high class party or a teachers reunion.
Tybault... you can make a point, but he is quite open about the way heis behind Jill or Bella, and rather show how ashole and insecure he can be.
Well... Jade kinda opened up to the MC in the 4th episode, but i'm not sure if she ever opened like that to somebody else. And she have listened Cathy in the bar (last episode), so she probably can listen to others? Don't know.
Also Sage didn't said that " her family are not emotionally expresive, that they lock their feelings". She said "In my family don't discuss emotions... as a result i tend to either bottle it up or scream it out loud" "I want to be able to ask mom about personal things... but i know that... mom would get angry if i asked... just like me". Honestly - very similar to Jade (but i don't think that she is her mother, it's just if we considering that she is).
Tybalt... well he can be quite open. But who in their right mind will open up TO him? I don't think Sage is SO desperate :D

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
I think it's MC's job to make Bella happy again. That she looks forward again and doesn't get stuck in the past. I would like DPC to give us the chance for Neil and Bella to find a relationship. They both have common ground in terms of their partnerships and past that could lead to a stable relationship.
I think you're right about MC's job to make Bella happy again, that would be her good ending and would make sense but not with Neil. MC will probably fuck her brains out at least a dozen times depending on how long the game goes and you're saying she and Neil becoming an item? that wouldn't be right at least for me. Maybe this could work if MC isn't on her route otherwise no way, and isn't Neil like at least 45-50? that would be a bit old for her since she's 35

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
(but i don't think that she is her mother, it's just if we considering that she is).
So, we both are arguing in defense of a theory we dont actually believe :) We need that update.
Now that i think about it, if Sage and Tybault are brothers, we actually fucked Sage on her brother's bed besides fucking Jade in her husband's bed... that´s kind of hot... yeah, they are totally brothers.

• Sad
Reactions: Coinzell

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
We really need that new episode :ROFLMAO: . This place getting crazier and crazier each passing day, it's like peoples stuck in to a loop.:ROFLMAO:
Hopefully we'll get some good news tomorrow with the latest status update, and we would have an estimated "D day".

Nov 12, 2020
We really need that new episode :ROFLMAO: . This place getting crazier and crazier each passing day, it's like peoples stuck in to a loop.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, most theories have been brought up multiple times already. It forces people to make them crazier with the minute, just to discuss something.
We should talk about something new. A topic that hasn't been discussed at all:

What is behind the closed door in Isabella's house? :sneaky::whistle:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes