Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Hopefully we'll get some good news tomorrow with the latest status update, and we would have an estimated "D day".
Too early :cautious:

Jill Royce said:
I concede Sage is better than Jill
o_O
Well... I mean, isn't it obvious? Who not better than Jill?
1615496926717.png

well maybe Arieth not better... and all those multicolored feminists... and Heather... and Maya... and... well there many actually (but i didn't said that)

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
I don't think Neil is older than 45. Bella and Neil have the same favourite song. I wouldn't be surprised if Neil and Bella knew each other.

Stupid idea.:rolleyes:
What if Neil is James' brother?:unsure:
He sure looks older but that's probably because of his job. I understand where you're coming from but it just wouldn't be right if MC is fucking Bella and then she dates his dad like cmon man i know you're crazy but this is a bit much even for you.

Neil and James brothers? :WaitWhat:ahh yes they took his brother when Neil was very young that's why he doesn't remember

This is what no update does to a mf
Man use a spoiler damn this shit scared me

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, most theories have been brought up multiple times already. It forces people to make them crazier with the minute, just to discuss something.
We should talk about something new. A topic that hasn't been discussed at all:

What is behind the closed door in Isabella's house? :sneaky::whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
The joke is that MC Bella hasn't fucked yet.
If you look at Bella's last preview and zoom in on Bella's eye, you see a reflection of MC in the chair. He is fully dressed in the clothes he got from Tommy.

Okay, the brother thing was not well thought out by me. I admit that. :rolleyes:
I think you're seeing things, even if you zoom in you can't see shit, i can only see a chair there and not much else.

Why do you guys hate D&G so much? Its like the best kind of excuse for DPC to use the characters in that kind of costumes
Most people don't like DnG because it takes time away from the game and i don't think it adds much. DnG is like them dream scenes in some other games, pretty boring if i'm being honest.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's because those scenes aren't 'real'

Are you going to tell them or should I? :LOL:
if someone doesn't like BADIK he can play another game... or will we have to play a game of basketball in the seventh episode?

we've already played dungeon siege and sim city.:D

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
I think you're seeing things, even if you zoom in you can't see shit, i can only see a chair there and not much else.

Most people don't like DnG because it takes time away from the game and i don't think it adds much. DnG is like them dream scenes in some other games, pretty boring if i'm being honest.
D&G its like 1% of the update....

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Or it's more sexual content than would otherwise fit into such a short period of time, strange thing to complain about in a fap game o_O

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
This is my roast of every BADIK girl:

Heather: Brave girl, somehow she is not ashamed to show other people her watermelon sized nose.
Quinn: A 20 years old girl who dye her heair to looks like a grandma. Wise move.
Rionna: Good choice for thoose who like necrophilia. She seems you choked her to death even when she is litsening music on the garden.
Sage: She is crazy for Chad and she rated you 3 out of 5.She will be great in the bottom of the ocean with a weight on her feets.
KRJ: Are you kidding me?
Josy: Never sure if i should kiss her or sing her a lullaby.
Mel: She actually thinks Cleopatra looks survived the 90's.
Sarah: She is hot untill you see her without make up. Then you want to carry her to the hospital.
Jill: Easy one. She is beautifull until she opens her mouth. The sad thing is she doesnt says anything stupid.
Sally: Her boyfriend is Magnar, come on... are you sure you want to be there?
Lily: Pigtails, lollypop, and shorts...the high school is over there sweety.
Envy: Your perfect fantasy: an old divorced prostitute with a son.
Sandee: Ideal for thoose who get horny looking at spiders.
Rose: Short hair, anal sex. Great for homosexuals who still didnt get out of the closet.
Ashley: First she is "cheated" by Derek with Wendy. Then she is behind Anthony. Really, how good she can be?
Camila: A deep character, really smart one, her only motivation in this story is MC cock.
Mona: She cant stand what i asume is a small dick.
Jade: Everything cool until you realize she has a mum-son fetish, and her son is Tybault.
Bella: When the sexy one is the lonely librarian almoast in their fourties...
Cathy: For thoose who liked to be spank by an insecure lonely redhead who lost her job couse she cant stand other people jokes.. So dominatrix.
Maya: She is an angel, simple perfection.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Am I the only one thinking that Sage will eventually have sex in public with MC, and whoever took the photo of Cathy will secretly film it and then load it onto Rooster, causing Sage to get suspended.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Am I the only one thinking that Sage will eventually have sex in public with MC, and whoever took the photo of Cathy will secretly film it and then load it onto Rooster, causing Sage to get suspended.
Can we upload Tybalt banging a Melon with Jill's pic to rooster instead... Blackmail material in a future episode maybe?

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes