lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's probably a bit more and it has animations that could be used on different scenes. I just don't like DnG as a whole so that's probably it, some people like it some don't.

I think those animations would be better in the game world. I just don't like DnG man, that's a good enough reason isn't it :)
Of course it's a good enough reason, that being said, I think you're mistaken if you believe you would've got that much content in the 'real world' if D&G didn't happen because the update would still have ended where it did.

Reactions: shazba

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
This is my roast of every BADIK girl:

Heather: Brave girl, somehow she is not ashamed to show other people her watermelon sized nose.
Quinn: A 20 years old girl who dye her heair to looks like a grandma. Wise move.
Rionna: Good choice for thoose who like necrophilia. She seems you choked her to death even when she is litsening music on the garden.
Sage: She is crazy for Chad and she rated you 3 out of 5.She will be great in the bottom of the ocean with a weight on her feets.
KRJ: Are you kidding me?
Josy: Never sure if i should kiss her or sing her a lullaby.
Mel: She actually thinks Cleopatra looks survived the 90's.
Sarah: She is hot untill you see her without make up. Then you want to carry her to the hospital.
Jill: Easy one. She is beautifull until she opens her mouth. The sad thing is she doesnt says anything stupid.
Sally: Her boyfriend is Magnar, come on... are you sure you want to be there?
Lily: Pigtails, lollypop, and shorts...the high school is over there sweety.
Envy: Your perfect fantasy: an old divorced prostitute with a son.
Sandee: Ideal for thoose who get horny looking at spiders.
Rose: Short hair, anal sex. Great for homosexuals who still didnt get out of the closet.
Ashley: First she is "cheated" by Derek with Wendy. Then she is behind Anthony. Really, how good she can be?
Camila: A deep character, really smart one, her only motivation in this story is MC cock.
Mona: She cant stand what i asume is a small dick.
Jade: Everything cool until you realize she has a mum-son fetish, and her son is Tybault.
Bella: When the sexy one is the lonely librarian almoast in their fourties...
Cathy: For thoose who liked to be spank by an insecure lonely redhead who lost her job couse she cant stand other people jokes.. So dominatrix.
Maya: She is an angel, simple perfection.
Heycock - needs to get back to school

Heather - dumb blond meets dumb blonde stereotype
Quinn - centerfold edition... for junkies!
Rhyona - yellow fever with blue eyes? really have you ever meet a true Japanese girl? get back to the drawing table idiot!
Sage - She called the MC cock average... talk about setting yourself up for faillure...
KRJ - i guess everyone as kink even if that kink is no kink!
Arieth - here to prove anything is fuckable if you want it hard enough!
Josy - why bother
Mel - girl the chinese triads called and they want their tattoos back
Sarah - when crossed eyes became sexy
Jill - i once looked at her... she told me it was moving too fast
Sally - the proof that girls do not need boobs
Lilly - every pedophiles dream
Envy - the proof that not all single mothers are sluts... some are whores!
Sandy - do not know much about her but i saw her picture in the dictionary, it was next to the definition of std
Rose - for whenever you are still undecided about your sexuality
Ashley - a prude ginger? does not compute... danger danger danger...
Camila - Anal retention
Mona - threesomes in the bathroom? np, sucking dicks out of a glory hole? easy peezy, having to hold hands and look the dude you are about to fuck in the eyes? raaaaapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Jade - if your son was tybalt would you be any better?t
Bella - poster girl for axe today, its to loose your head for
Cathy - strong and independent woman... aslong as its behind a screen
Maya - white knights dream girl... its never her fault, for when you´re not simping enough
Elena - i tried to come up with something bad to say... but her boyfriend is JB...

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I get it now. I did pick up point 2, i mean i saw Tybalts picture. Just didnt care about the 3rd picture.
For point 1 i thought Jacob was talking about the jocks. I mean, why didnt Jacob just tell the MC that Sage its Jade daughter. Seems to me like something that would come up organically even if MC isnt getting close to her... On the other hand its Jacob covering you with the Jade video... I hope that leads to somewhere. You know, cuz Chekov's gun and stuff.

PS: The aunt Jill theory seems very plausible to me. Thats almost canon.
To be fair, it's MC himself who interrupts Jacob when he's about to reveal this important bit of information about Sage. But I do agree that it's one of many things that SHOULD come up organically.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
To be fair, it's MC himself who interrupts Jacob when he's about to reveal this important bit of information about Sage. But I do agree that it's one of many things that SHOULD come up organically.
Sorry not native speaker. "Would" means something CAN happen, and "should" means something its meant to happen?

Reactions: Ilhares

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Or she's Burgmeister
P.S. Although, if you think about it, this doesn't negate the possibility that Jade her mother, if we're considering that Burke not her father.
Or Jade's a Burgmeister instead of the unknown Father.

I've also wondered sometimes if we haven't been ignoring Cathy with this theory, she is a Ginger after all.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Question, what is the prevailing theory about why Troy got beat up? If Chad and Troy are lovers, then why would Chad allow the jocks to slap him around? That fucking weasel Dawe and his goons aren't going to do anything without Chad's knowledge. And I don't believe Troy was so noble as to fight just to protect MC's guitar. And if it wasn't the jocks then who else would want to (and be willing and able to)?
I've thought about this and the only logical reason I can come up with is a lover's spat between Chad and Troy. Troy may resent being the 'side bitch' and nagging Chad to come out of the closet. It was never specifically said the Dawe and the Jocks beat Troy up.

It's a weak theory but the only thing that seemed to fit.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes