OFT

Jan 6, 2020
She wasn't. For whatever reason, Jill was a late addition to the roster, but Quinn was never going to be a LI.
Jill was really a late addition? it seemed like she it was planned from the start
Apparently this was posted by DPC prior to Episode 1's release. Notice who's missing.
View attachment 1078203
Sort of, she was added later in development, but before the release of v0.1:

Jill was in the New Years 2019 N7 posted a couple of days later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This could mean that DPC planned BaDIK with originally 4 LI's.
Perhaps this time DPC is planning an ending with a polygamy relationship and has therefore included Jill as a LI because he sees Josy and Maya as one LI for the story.

Jill had a late reveal, but she wasn't a late addition. DPC's original story included her. Here's her introduction, plus a comment from DPC:

1615470894427.png

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Ahh, I thought mini games are just for getting renders and dough. If I knew that battles count as mini games I would not write. Sorry! I thought battles were part of the plot. You should write about it in the description

IllussionMine

May 24, 2018
It's very bad that this game is displayed in discord, my mom plays games and uses discord, and today she decided to go to discord from her phone and write to me, but she saw the name of a strange game - Being DIK, which caused her a lot of questions, now I in a very shameful situation.:poop: (I am 24 years old)
  1. Go to game folder
  2. Find a file named discord.py
  3. Rename it to discord.py.bak
  4. Discord presence will be gone

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Apart from the recent one where she tied with Jill for an extra 2D wallpaper in Ep 7. Now that she's at B&R and being featured more in the game, her popularity may rise with patrons.
That's undeniable yeah, she's growing in popularity so that's nice.
She tied with Bella* not Jill if I remember. I don't think anyone can tie with Jill in polls

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Jill had a late reveal, but she wasn't a late addition. DPC's original story included her. Here's her introduction, plus a comment from DPC:

View attachment 1078723
Whew, two years, two boob grabs. Be still my beating heart. Wonder what goodness year three will bring? A good-natured pat on the back maybe? Oooh, one can only hope for such epic Jill lewdness.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

View attachment 1078723
Just like the status update from DPC I quoted, this says Jill was added in December 2018? BaDIK was in development months before that.

DPC explicitly says she was created after the other LIs in that status update, so seemingly not part of the original story.

Reactions: ename144

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 1078723
What we're saying here is that she was a late addition to the development of the game because DPC didn't initially plan on having her, but it's when he wrote out the story he decided he needed her. Prior to that, I believe he had shown off renders of Maya, Josy, Bella, and Sage, believing at that time these were the only 4 LIs he'd need, but clearly that changed when he went from having the game concept in his head to actually writing out the story and that comment makes that quite clear.

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
Just like the status update from DPC I quoted, this says Jill was added in December 2018? BaDIK was in development months before that.

DPC explicitly says she was created after the other LIs in that status update, so seemingly not part of the original story.
What we're saying here is that she was a late addition to the development of the game because DPC didn't initially plan on having her, but it's when he wrote out the story he decided he needed her. Prior to that, I believe he had shown off renders of Maya, Josy, Bella, and Sage, believing at that time these were the only 4 LIs he'd need, but clearly that changed when he went from having the game concept in his head to actually writing out the story and that comment makes that quite clear.
If DPC said she was planned since he wrote the story, doesn't that mean he always intended to have 5 LIs? I guess she wasn't a late addition, only her design was revealed late.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If DPC said she was planned since he wrote the story, doesn't that mean he always intended to have 5 LIs? I guess she wasn't a late addition, only her design was revealed late.
No, his original plan did not include her. He was promoting this game whilst finishing up Acting Lessons and his promotions included renders of and hyping up the main LIs; Maya, Josy, Bella, and Sage. But, by DPC's own admission in a Patreon post from late December 2018, when they got down to writing the story they realised they needed another LI and that's when they added Jill. The first episode was released in February 2019, so her inclusion was very late on in the development process.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Whew, two years, two boob grabs. Be still my beating heart. Wonder what goodness year three will bring? A good-natured pat on the back maybe? Oooh, one can only hope for such epic Jill lewdness.
Oh yeah. Great things comes with great waiting. I am crying inside....:cry::cry::cry:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Not neccesarily, if you plant the hole plot, search assets, plant general story, but when you start to write episode 1 feel you need something more. Maybe that's what happened.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Every poll ever says otherwise :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, kind of ironic since the two one on one sex scenes she has are among the best. Quinn and Riona threesome, Bella in the shower, Josy in the dorm room for top 3?

The release date typically gets announced the week of release, and we're still a few weeks away from that.
I’m presuming mid April at the moment. Be about 5 months from previous chapter which, I think, is inline with episode 6.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes