shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
With the next episode probably around a month (or hopefully less) away, referencing Holy Bacchus's Table of Questions, I'm posting my guess on whether the answer will be revealed in Episode 7, and my take on what the answer will be. This is me going on record to see just how wrong I can be.

Theory/Question
Revealed in Episode 7?
My Theory
Is Chad Gay?
Yes
Yes, and the side chick is Troy
Who sent the Jocks the pictures?
No​
Vinny or Nick
Who sent the Cathy cluck?
No​
Vinny or Nick
What behind Bella's door?
No​
Dead Husband's stuff
What's the deal with Bella and James?
No​
He's dead, she's not coping, plus there was some cheating before his death
Who is Sage's family?
Yes
Mum: Jade
Dad: Red Haired Man Bun at Prep party
Step Dad: Steven Burke
Who is in the other picture frame seen in Jade's home at the start of Ep 3?
Yes
Sage
What happened between Bella and Jill and why does it seem to relate to James?
No​
They had a one-time fling, related to James' cheating
Will Vinny return as an antagonist?
No​
Yes
What are Sarah and Melanie up to?
Yes
Melanie is related to Troy and knows Troy and Chad are together
Is the guy with the man-bun Sage's Dad?
Yes
Yes
Will the MC make Riona cum?
No​
Yes
Why is Quinn working with this drug gang?
No​
Family ties (personally I feel like it's already been explained)
What happened to Quinn's Dad?
No​
Dead, occupational hazard
Why did Chad choose to break up with Sage now?
Yes
Got kicked out of Frat, moved in with Troy, no need for faking it anymore
Will the MC have to choose to give his $5000 to someone in order to help them?
No​
Yes
Who was outside the MC's room?
No​
Vinny or Nick
Is there a traitor in the DIKs and is it Nick?
No​
Yes
Will choosing Sage over Jill have a major affect on that relationship?
Yes
No
How will the MC beat Tybalt's blackmailing of Jill?
Yes
Counter blackmail (something to do with Jade, or watermelons)
What will the MC's Mom's diary reveal?
Yes
More family associations (no Aunt Jill though)
Will the MC be able to help Cathy stay?
Yes
Yes
Will a Neutral/CHICK be able to help Quinn?
No​
No
Will there be a confrontation with Maya's Dad and if so, what will the outcome be?
Yes
Yes, he will back off
How will the HOTs react to finding out Mona has left the college?
Yes
They ultimately won't give too much of a diarrhoea shit

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Could just be a tradition thing for her family. Even if she isn't part of the preps, its a status symbol for a Royce to be staying there. She is pretty heavily associated with the preps.
I think that it is a bit of that, but also that a ‘Royce’ wouldn’t be slumming in the dorms, at least her Daddy wouldn’t let her. Since there is a mansion on campus I can imagine her Dad insisting she stay there, Especially if he doesn’t have a son to participate in the traditions. (Yes it is also a plot contrivance.

I see Quinn as the 6th love interest, but I think She may end up dead, or hurt or in prison. It could be she is secretly the ‘true’ LI who is meant to be saved by the MC. We’ll know in 2-4 years lol.

As I mentioned before I’ve been playing through to get a ‘Sage’ path where I don’t have any of the others on the go and it’s pretty clear to me the game wants you to have several going at once. I presume this is for the heartbreak scene later on where you have to choose. I do wish there was a conversation where you could say I like you but not romantically (like with Josy and Maya).

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I think that it is a bit of that, but also that a ‘Royce’ wouldn’t be slumming in the dorms, at least her Daddy wouldn’t let her. Since there is a mansion on campus I can imagine her Dad insisting she stay there, Especially if he doesn’t have a son to participate in the traditions. (Yes it is also a plot contrivance.
I have the feeling Jill doesn't get along with her family, and staying at the prep house is as much "royce prestige" as she agreed to,
I presume this is for the heartbreak scene later on where you have to choose. I do wish there was a conversation where you could say I like you but not romantically (like with Josy and Maya).
anyone friendzoning Sage is not right in the head.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I see Quinn as the 6th love interest, but I think She may end up dead, or hurt or in prison. It could be she is secretly the ‘true’ LI who is meant to be saved by the MC. We’ll know in 2-4 years lol.

As I mentioned before I’ve been playing through to get a ‘Sage’ path where I don’t have any of the others on the go and it’s pretty clear to me the game wants you to have several going at once. I presume this is for the heartbreak scene later on where you have to choose. I do wish there was a conversation where you could say I like you but not romantically (like with Josy and Maya).
I have the feeling Jill doesn't get along with her family, and staying at the prep house is as much "royce prestige" as she agreed to,
I think that's what Jill said to the MC.
Jill is one of a number of honored female guest staying at the prep frat. It makes sense that girls from wealthy families might be invited to stay there. Her conversation with Rust in the Episode 5 Prologue:

Rusty: "Hey, you!"​
Jill: "Me?"​
Rusty: "Yeah!"​
Rusty: "Wow... Are you a member here?"​
Jill: "You're asking if I'm part of the Alpha Nu Omega fraternity?"​
Rusty: "Most students living here seem to be dudes..."​
Rusty: "I've seen a couple of chicks and now that I spotted you, I had to ask."​
Jill: "Oh. Well, I'm not a member."​
Jill: "It's indeed a fraternity, but there are a few honored female guests living here, such as myself."​
Rusty: "That's cool! I like that."​

I got the impression that Jill has no problem with her immediate family, only her relatives. After the tennis date:

mc: "What about your family? Is it a big one?"​
Jill: "No, it's not big. It's just me and my mom and dad."​
Jill: "I had an older sister, but she passed away when I was young."​
mc: "I'm sorry..."​
mc: "And I know saying I'm sorry doesn't do anything for you."​
Jill: "I don't choose to talk about her so much."​
Jill: "I have my memories and mementos of her. That's what I need."​
Jill: "She gives me strength daily and thinking about her, these days, only makes me happy and motivated."​
mc: "I'm glad to hear that."​
Jill: "I do have a fair share of relatives, but we aren't that close and I don't consider them family."​
Jill: "I'd say it's for appearances only."​

She doesn't like her relatives, and doesn't even consider them family. But when she says, "It's just me and my mom and dad." She sounds happy enough.

So my guess is her staying at the prep mansion is just the thing that is done for rich girls.

Reactions: dalli_x

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
But I wonder why Rusty wasn't allowed to stay. He is a Burgermeister and should have the same prestige as a Royce.

Maybe there was a fight between the two families that we don't know about yet?
Guys would have to pledge, it's a fraternity after all. Inviting girls makes sense though, make it feel more mature. Rusty got on the wrong side of Tybalt immediately. He was literally trying to take over before he was even accepted. Tybalt got either annoyed or felt threatened and lied to him that there were no vacancies. Rusty would have hated it there anyway.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Okay, I agree that Rusty would have hated it there.

But if he had wanted it, Tybalt couldn't really do anything about it. Rusty is a Burgermeister, not a Burke.
maybe Rusty will play a role in twarting Tybalt's blackmail.... and depending on choices he might make MC his successor

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
As for harping on the friendship, almost all the harping has been about how awkward the MC finds it that two girls he was dating are friendly towards each other. Otherwise, neither Jill nor Josy have said anything about the other to the MC, nor have they shown much time together onscreen; even the meeting in Episode 6 was apparently a coincidence. I'm just not seeing a lot more here, at least not at this time.
It is the classic DPC foreshadowing more than anything the characters say outright.
-MC's two separate internal monologues upon viewing Jill/Josy
-Entries in the bios about the growing friendship
-Entries in the episode recaps where only key plot points are listed

And why do all of this for just a normal, ho-hum friendship that won't have any effect on MC's story? Lots of people are friends at B&R. Few are worthy enough to be included in the recaps and monologues. There are no coincidences when you are writing a story.

I think it all comes down your MC's chosen LI(s) and what happens between Maya and Josy (and MC) in the next couple of episodes. Josy may want to vent with someone other than MC, especially if MC plays a part in any throuple strife. The only reason DPC put sexually repressed Jill and bisexual Josy (two LIs funnily enough) together is to create more drama. I'm not saying they will end up a couple, but DPC definitely has something in mind with these two. Just accept it and don't fucking ruin ChipLecsap's fantasy! :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares and DavDR

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
But Rusty definitely has nothing to do with the blackmail of Tybalt.
I consider Rusty to be a guy who learns from his mistakes.
yes, but he might help MC deal with Tybalt, either by using his own family's influence or some other way we're not aware of.

the real storm might be coming from Nora. something tells me she'll become a professor next semester (just to add a paining/spot the difference mini-game) and will become friends with Bella, she'll probably notice how close MC is with her and tell her about their time in that bathroom.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Okay, I agree that Rusty would have hated it there.

But if he had wanted it, Tybalt couldn't really do anything about it. Rusty is a Burgermeister, not a Burke.
maybe Rusty will play a role in twarting Tybalt's blackmail.... and depending on choices he might make MC his successor
yes, but he might help MC deal with Tybalt, either by using his own family's influence or some other way we're not aware of.

the real storm might be coming from Nora. something tells me she'll become a professor next semester (just to add a paining/spot the difference mini-game) and will become friends with Bella, she'll probably notice how close MC is with her and tell her about their time in that bathroom.
When Rusty asserted that he should be the president of the preps due to him being a Burgermeister, Tybalt rebutted saying that the fraternities were created by the students, not the founders, and hence Rusty has no claim or sway over them. Although Tybalt is typically full of shit, for once I agree with him.

I believe Rusty's involvement with the preps is already over. He tried to join. They spurned him, and so he created the DIKs. And now, here we are.

I could totally see the MC becoming the president of the DIKs though, he pretty much took over the moment they got back to a trashed mansion. Why do you think Tommy spat it and punched him. He hated that Vinny tried to take over, and now it's the MC.

Reactions: ename144

always86

Mar 19, 2020

Possible, although it’s not clear what the relationship status between the Bella and MC is. She’s clearly on the verge of snapping. After the BJ scene in EP6 she is working herself up to a full blown meltdown until MC hugs her. in other words I think she will become fairly reliant on MC. Also the new semester is a way off. Episode 6 is arguably the first week of Autumn. (Speculation based on comments about missing summer and rain next week)

The relationships between the preps/ rich Kids is unclear. Tybalt clearly wants to be one of them, he is obsessed with Jill, and thinks they are destined to be together.

I think in a path where MC doesn’t want Jill he may be able to influence her towards Rusty, while doing nothing may see her unhappily with Tybalt. I’d like to think all of the main LIs can be helped towards happiness without it requiring MCs big swinging cock. For example, help Sage get over Chad, Jill with Rusty, Bella over her mental health issues (also like the idea of setting her up with MCs Dad), Maya and Josy together, Quinn kicking the drugs and prostitution and actually settling in to education (or something that makes her happy, really doubt this one). Derek with Ashley (or Camilla). Jam Jam getting a nice girl etc etc.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This could mean that DPC planned BaDIK with originally 4 LI's.
Perhaps this time DPC is planning an ending with a polygamy relationship and has therefore included Jill as a LI because he sees Josy and Maya as one LI for the story.
That's possible (and would line up well with my hopes), but I wonder if maybe he needed someone else for Bella to play off of, because when you think about it, she can be encouraging Jill to get with the MC whilst also doing things with him herself and this could create a big feeling of guilt, but without Jill that wouldn't be there and maybe DPC felt Bella needed that. Or maybe, if the Bella/Jill theory pans out, that would be the reason why Jill was needed.

A small detail. Is DPC trying to tell us something?:unsure:

The picture is from Josy/Maya/MC Dreier.

View attachment 1078393
Yes, he's telling us there won't be any incest in the game.

In Acting Lessons, was Ana an official Love Interest?

Were LIs even as explicitly defined as they are in BaDIK?

Point being, even if Quinn isn't a love interest, does it mean the MC therefore cannot have any kind of future with her?

My expectations of this game are that there probably isn't a long term future with a lot of the LIs (Jill and Sage will be out of the MC's life soon enough, unless they make the effort not to be, and Bella...). So while not long term, the MC could still end up in a relationship with Quinn until she graduates and moves on too.
I too think there will be a path for Quinn and maybe some other side girls, but it will depend on not ending with any of the main LIs and on doing certain things along the way with the character(s).

Also, Jill's only a 3rd year so she won't be "out of the MC's life soon enough".

Can you post the original pic?
ep6_list41.jpg

Yeah, I'd prefer it if the game didn't spell out who are and who are not the LIs, but I guess with a character count as large as BaDIK, that could lead to a lot of people being disappointed when they find out there's no future with their chosen one. Or else it'd result in a fuck load of work for the dev to build significant relationships with every single character - whereas AL had such a small cast it wasn't such a big deal.
I think games, especially one with as big a cast as this, have to spell out who is and isn't a romanceable LI because if you don't inform people then they'll not only hope for endings with their favourite girl who may just end up being a side girl, but will then be disappointed when they don't get their desired ending and question why they didn't get it. So it's best to let people know now so that won't happen later on.

Or that there are familial connections that are revealed in story. :unsure:
Maybe, but none involving potential or current sexual partners.

With the next episode probably around a month (or hopefully less) away, referencing Holy Bacchus's Table of Questions, I'm posting my guess on whether the answer will be revealed in Episode 7, and my take on what the answer will be. This is me going on record to see just how wrong I can be.

Theory/Question
Revealed in Episode 7?
My Theory
Is Chad Gay?
Yes
Yes, and the side chick is Troy
No​
Vinny or Nick
No​
Vinny or Nick
What behind Bella's door?
No​
Dead Husband's stuff
No​
He's dead, she's not coping, plus there was some cheating before his death
Who is Sage's family?
Yes
Mum: Jade
Dad: Red Haired Man Bun at Prep party
Step Dad: Steven Burke
Yes
Sage
No​
They had a one-time fling, related to James' cheating
No​
Yes
Yes
Melanie is related to Troy and knows Troy and Chad are together
Yes
Yes
No​
Yes
No​
Family ties (personally I feel like it's already been explained)
No​
Dead, occupational hazard
Yes
Got kicked out of Frat, moved in with Troy, no need for faking it anymore
No​
Yes
No​
Vinny or Nick
No​
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Counter blackmail (something to do with Jade, or watermelons)
Yes
More family associations (no Aunt Jill though)
Yes
Yes
No​
No
Will there be a confrontation with Maya's Dad and if so, what will the outcome be?
Yes
Yes, he will back off
Yes
They ultimately won't give too much of a diarrhoea shit
OK, I'll bite.

Theory/QuestionRevealed in Episode 7?My Theory
Is Chad Gay?
No
Yes
No
Tommy
No
Quinn
What's behind Bella's door?
Yes
James's stuff (and he's very much alive)
Maybe
He cheated on her, they went to counseling to sort out their problems, wasn't going well, then she and Jill had a moment of intimacy that James walked in on and left Bella
Who is Sage's family?
Yes
Mum: Possibly Jade
Dad: Man Bun at Prep party
Step-Dad: Possibly Stephen Burke
No
Not important
Maybe
One-time moment of intimacy (possibly when both emotionally vulnerable and a bit drunk) that James walked in on
No
Yes
Partially
Melanie knows Chad's secret
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
No
Paying off Dad's debt to drug cartel or to earn enough to bail her Dad out of prison
No
Dead or in jail
Partially
Didn't want to keep stringing Sage along
No
Yes
No
Unclear
No
No
Yes
No
Partially
Lucas will be encouraged to speak to Jill and tell her the truth
Partially
More about her family and possible friendship to character(s) in the game
Maybe
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Maya will enter the room first and her reaction will alert Josy who will stay out of the way. The MC will enter and play the role of Maya's ex-roommate, possibly standing up for Maya when her Dad treats her bad. Her Dad will leave and the 3 of them will collectively agree Josy should stay with the HOTs to avoid her being caught by another surprise visit
Yes
They will be shocked and confused, Camila and Riona will know the reason as will Lily, Camila and Riona will team-up to try and both get out of this situation and stop Quinn from making it worse

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
But I wonder why Rusty wasn't allowed to stay. He is a Burgermeister and should have the same prestige as a Royce.

Maybe there was a fight between the two families that we don't know about yet? :unsure:
Because he pissed Tybalt off and his application was rejected. I suspect that, for all his bluster, Tybalt was worried that a Burgmeister might be a threat to his position as president and didn't want Rusty around. But when Rusty called him out on it, that sealed the (lack of) deal.

It is the classic DPC foreshadowing more than anything the characters say outright.
-MC's two separate internal monologues upon viewing Jill/Josy
-Entries in the bios about the growing friendship
-Entries in the episode recaps where only key plot points are listed

And why do all of this for just a normal, ho-hum friendship that won't have any effect on MC's story? Lots of people are friends at B&R. Few are worthy enough to be included in the recaps and monologues. There are no coincidences when you are writing a story.

I think it all comes down your MC's chosen LI(s) and what happens between Maya and Josy (and MC) in the next couple of episodes. Josy may want to vent with someone other than MC, especially if MC plays a part in any throuple strife. The only reason DPC put sexually repressed Jill and bisexual Josy (two LIs funnily enough) together is to create more drama. I'm not saying they will end up a couple, but DPC definitely has something in mind with these two. Just accept it and don't fucking ruin ChipLecsap's fantasy! :giggle:
Jill and Josy's friendship gets a writeup because they're both LIs; nearly everything they do gets cataloged. Otherwire, I don't see much difference between Josy and Jill than with Josy and Becky or Josy and Lucas. We're explicitly told Josy is a people person who makes friends easily and often, and we're shown that several times. Until we see any indication that Josy is treating Jill differently than her other 'odd' friends, I'm not going to read anything more into it.

As for drama, surely that will come when the MC eventually needs to pick a path once and for all?

A small detail. Is DPC trying to tell us something?:unsure:

The picture is from Josy/Maya/MC Dreier.

View attachment 1078393
Yes: if Josy ever shoves anything up Tommy's ass, it will be without lube. But we could have guessed that already. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How about we call Quinn a major character rather than an LI or side chick as she doesn't fit either category.

1 MC, 5 LIs, lots of side chicks, a few major characters (Quinn, Derek, Tommy, Neil, Tybalt)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Jill and Josy's friendship gets a writeup because they're both LIs; nearly everything they do gets cataloged. Otherwire, I don't see much difference between Josy and Jill than with Josy and Becky or Josy and Lucas. We're explicitly told Josy is a people person who makes friends easily and often, and we're shown that several times. Until we see any indication that Josy is treating Jill differently than her other 'odd' friends, I'm not going to read anything more into it.

As for drama, surely that will come when the MC eventually needs to pick a path once and for all?
No, not "nearly everything" LIs do gets catalogued in the episode recaps. Not even close. Only very important items are listed there. Josy and Becky? Josy and Lucas? They're not listed at all, so I don't know where you are getting that. You may not want to see it, but Jill/Josy already has a heavy focus. More importantly, DPC is treating them differently than her other odd friends.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
No, not "nearly everything" LIs do gets catalogued in the episode recaps. Not even close. Only very important items are listed there. Josy and Becky? Josy and Lucas? They're not listed at all, so I don't know where you are getting that. You may not want to see it, but Jill/Josy already has a heavy focus. More importantly, DPC is treating them differently than her other odd friends.
Yes, because Jill is a LI; the MC isn't worried about Josy and Lucas fighting over him!

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes