DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Actually, he can. It's called grounding. He can make sure she doesn't leave the house. That's shitty parenting, but it's perfectly legal. And now, he controls her whole future. Without him she's just a high school graduate, and in this day and age, that's a sentence to homelessness. 5 of out 6 of people with just a high school degree, can't find work, not even minimum wage. She's screwed if he finds out she's still seeing josy.
LOL. I don't know where you get your statistics, but they're wildly wrong. 5 out of 6?

As for Maya and her Father, depending on when she turned 18 he can't 'ground' her. And locking your child up in your house for month's on end is liable to get you a visit from Child Protective Services.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
So rather DavDR!

You are the one who is trying to force your opinion on everyone in this thread. You oppose the opinions of others on principle and continually insist that you and only you are right.

Show me proof that I have done what you want to throw back at me as a boomerang. (Theory and speculation are excluded as evidence because anyone can read them and in principle I couldn't care less).

I at least admit when I am wrong or at least listen to the arguments of other thread participants and think about them. And if I still disagree, I just stop annoying people.
I've also written many times that everyone has a right to their opinion and that's how it should be.
Yeah, you don't see me jumping in every time someone offers the slightest criticism of my favorite LI.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
LOL. I don't know where you get your statistics, but they're wildly wrong. 5 out of 6?

As for Maya and her Father, depending on when she turned 18 he can't 'ground' her. And locking your child up in your house for month's on end is liable to get you a visit from Child Protective Services.
Just because she turns 18 doesn't mean she develops some special immunity from being grounded or having her parents try to control her in some way. As long as she lives under their roof and is still reliant on them, her parents can make her abide by their rules, and the only way CPS would show up is if they knew what was going on, and even if they did there's nothing they can do because she's 18. The police would be the ones who'd need to deal with it, and even then they'd need solid evidence of a crime which they likely wouldn't get.

You honestly seem to have quite a naive view of the world and think that everyting just functions like it's supposed to.

Honestly, I think that user, who I don't remember who he was, I think he's super banned from patreon xd
Can't really tell though, can we? They made that one legendary post and then we never heard from them again, so we don't know what's happened to them.

Yeah, you don't see me jumping in every time someone offers the slightest criticism of my favorite LI.
But you do jump in every time someone starts criticising certain LIs. I know that moment broke you, but seriously, let go of your hate.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Quinn likes a fighter, unless she's showing emotion, in her weird quinn way. Like in the txt the day or two after her getting mugged and mc helping her.
I'm hopeful she shows more emotion that way. That was probably the most enjoyable exchange for me with Quinn. Definitely liked when the MC tells her he likes that she has a girly side, lol.

She's good girl, but i hardly see her as something more than a friend.
Same. I like Maya as a friend, not gonna ever choose to pursue her as anything more, though. *prays* Please free up Josy!

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Agree. Actually judging by her butt i will say she is from the Caribe. Brasillians butts are more fat, meanwhile caribean ones are prominent but with a tiny legs and weights. However this is not a definitive argument.
Nada a ver cara, tem de toda variedade aqui ( I am Brazilian since I was born and live here )

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
In what order do you guys would rank the 6 main LI's, judging by DPC's new banner?
Tough one as my top 3 are so close together...

1a - Quinn
1b - Josy
1c - Jill

The others I won't even rank as I am not really interested. Bella is really attractive, but I won't pursue her due to her friendship with Jill (feels wrong).

I did start to warm up to Quinn myself since the latest episode. She's not exactly a damsel in distress, but she was in pain both physically and emotionally. Because of this, I felt the transition to the sex scene was a little sudden, I was still sad. It was a beautiful scene, but not a hot one for me.
Ya, that scene with Quinn was really well-done - it was clearly (to me, at least) the point where Quinn kinda went over the edge of admitting to herself that she really does have feelings for the MC and not just a simple infatuation. It was further confirmed for me during the text messaging between the two a day or two later where it's clear she was disappointed she hadn't heard from him after their "night of passion". :)

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Nada a ver cara, tem de toda variedade aqui ( I am Brazilian since I was born and live here )
Ok, ok, maybe i am wrong. I am sure there are plenty off different butts in brazil. But i always thought brasillian butts where usually different to the colombian butts for example. And they re deffentely bigger than Argentinian butts. Maybe not the average girl, but the top models. Is just a theory.

Reactions: Templar Knight
Mar 13, 2020
Because the internet is a place where people is passionate about everything. Besides this argument just came after the "Maya Wars" (June 2020- February 2021) which leaves deep scars in our community. A lot of good forists died on thoose wars.
I missed a whole fucking war ripping into Maya? DAYUM!!!

Because there is no reason to reject them and what man in his right mind would? Not sure I know of a man regardless of age that is going to turn down potentially infinite threesomes. That just isn't even a valid option.
Ahh the noble words of a man stuck in the dream of having 2 women fighting over him who happen to be into each other. Yeah not all men want that fyi. You'll soon learn that in the real world.

No one is saying that your MC should be with J&M. You may just not understand the characters properly because you don't play their route. But you always talk against J & M and don't actually know everything. And if you want to play their route only with the complete game, you should make statements about J & M only in 5 1/2 years.
So me offering the reasons why i didnt want them and why i cut off that route isnt valid at any point? Thats like saying i didnt break up with girlfriend because she cheated on me until i know WHY cheated on me?

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Because there is no reason to reject them and what man in his right mind would? Not sure I know of a man regardless of age that is going to turn down potentially infinite threesomes. That just isn't even a valid option.
The man who knows that relationship it's not only sex?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I'm hopeful she shows more emotion that way. That was probably the most enjoyable exchange for me with Quinn. Definitely liked when the MC tells her he likes that she has a girly side, lol.

Same. I like Maya as a friend, not gonna ever choose to pursue her as anything more, though. *prays* Please free up Josy!
If u go with short non emotional non confrontational non questioning answers she actually shows that softer side then say we should hang out more n she's like we should. And actually says thanks..... quinn saying thanks, just make sure u say ur welcome?

Edit: yea her reaction to calling out her girly side is a good one. But if u don't its a longer exchange.

Last edited:
Reactions: Razrback16

Shar4263

Sep 18, 2020
In what order do you guys would rank the 6 main LI's, judging by DPC's new banner?
I'll go with-

1 - Bella (Always)
2 - Sage
3 - Jill
4 - Josy
5 - Quinn
6 - Maya

I think DPC should include Quinn as a main LI as we already have one LI only available for Super Chick MC, so there should someone for Super DIK too, also just like Sage and Jill you can only choose one between Quinn and Josy/Maya so I would say...
tenor.png

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
just remembered 2 points!

you think that tybalt is conditioning his impulses and soon enough every time he sees a watermelon he will get a hard on? forcing him to go into harder stuff like pineapples?

and what if Derek sending you dick pics is a misdirection and that pic had a trojan virus to control you? i mean he made a call to room you with his sister but now he might have doubts if it was a good idea! most likely his sister phone also as a control app or has been cloned! perhaps the dick pic was a control to see if your phone had been successfully cloned!

cloning for me seems like the best option where he can get a phone that takes 2 sim cards and he can read the sms and listening to the phone calls if the 2nd sim card is a clone! but a control app works just as well where he can check the phone history and messages but not really listen into conversations!

furthermore if he can clone a phone should not be hard to clone credit cards and skim off the top 0.5% of every purchase made with a credit card thus allowing him to pay for college pretty easily!

food for though!
If you go Derrick route with Burke having the video theres a simpler answer, it's during polishing off the beer that can show him the video. Then sometime after that you both pass out, it's then Derrick could have sent himself the video in order to save Maya from the impending fallout from their dad. He's basically told the mc that protecting her comes first. Plus you can take In to account Cathy stating that he's "a smart boy with a good head on his shoulders even though he doesn't show it"

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
just remembered 2 points!

you think that tybalt is conditioning his impulses and soon enough every time he sees a watermelon he will get a hard on? forcing him to go into harder stuff like pineapples?

and what if Derek sending you dick pics is a misdirection and that pic had a trojan virus to control you? i mean he made a call to room you with his sister but now he might have doubts if it was a good idea! most likely his sister phone also as a control app or has been cloned! perhaps the dick pic was a control to see if your phone had been successfully cloned!

cloning for me seems like the best option where he can get a phone that takes 2 sim cards and he can read the sms and listening to the phone calls if the 2nd sim card is a clone! but a control app works just as well where he can check the phone history and messages but not really listen into conversations!

furthermore if he can clone a phone should not be hard to clone credit cards and skim off the top 0.5% of every purchase made with a credit card thus allowing him to pay for college pretty easily!

food for though!
Pineapples? Hah, amateur. Pros fuck cacti :cool:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'll go with-

1 - Bella (Always)
2 - Saga (for best sex scenes)
3 - Jill
4 - Josy
5 - Quinn
6 - Maya

I think DPC should include Quinn as a main LI as we already have one LI only available for Super Chick MC, so there should someone for Super DIK too, also just like Saga and Jill you can only choose one between Quinn and Josy/Maya so I would say...
View attachment 1096728
Who is Saga?

• Angry
Reactions: Reggie32
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes