Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
LOL. I don't know where you get your statistics, but they're wildly wrong. 5 out of 6?

As for Maya and her Father, depending on when she turned 18 he can't 'ground' her. And locking your child up in your house for month's on end is liable to get you a visit from Child Protective Services.
Sorry, forgot under the age of 35. But no, it's not. Fucking starbucks requires a college degree, because they can. 54% of the same age bracket with college degrees are working minimum wage or not working at all and still living with their parents.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 1096749

Very well taken picture at such high angle and smart enough using this picture to blackmail Dawe. The question remain the same - who is the blackmailer ?
That's a spy camera angle. Someone, most likely a DIK, seems to have installed a camera in that room, probably because it's a room commonly used for fucking party girls and whoever put the camers in there is probably selling the videos.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Razrback16

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
in order to understand that, we have to find the motive, otherwise it's just random names.

Who would have wanted the relationship between Jocks and DIKs to degenerate?
The Tri-Betas, victims of the Diks for the last 3 years and, while never specifically mentioned, the Alphas forever (in a game based on college movie tropes the jocks and nerds are obviously going to be enemies)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I still think Tommy's a likely suspect. As Vice-President he has access to the DIK laptop where those pictures would be stored and he likes to piss off the Jocks.
Tommy looks to me like someone who suffers a lot when others attack him, he gets angry when he has to take revenge, he doesn't seem to enjoy the fight.

The Tri-Betas, victims of the Diks for the last 3 years and, while never specifically mentioned, the Alphas forever (in a game based on college movie tropes the jocks and nerds are obviously going to be enemies)
It may be, but for now it is speculation from outside the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Tommy looks to me like someone who suffers a lot when others attack him, he gets angry when he has to take revenge, he doesn't seem to enjoy the fight.
And after the Jocks trashed the mansion by throwing dildos through the windows, sending them pics of Arieth getting fucked by every DIK and pics of whatever Chad is keeping secret seems like the kind of passive aggressive, mind-fuck retaliation Tommy would do.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It was further confirmed for me during the text messaging between the two a day or two later where it's clear she was disappointed she hadn't heard from him after their "night of passion". :)
Yes, but it was absolutely the right thing to do. One of the few times I said.....hey smart move MC. Women hate needy men. Seems counterintuitive, but women are weird like that. The less you appear to care about them, the more they want you. The more you fawn over them the drier that WAP gets. Quinn would have been :cautious: if MC jumped on the phone after their night of passion. He brushes her off and she is :love:

This thread seriously need some active mods, it's becoming more and more toxic.
The only insta iggy rule I have -poof-

Interesting :unsure:

Reactions: Razrback16

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

It may be, but for now it is speculation from outside the game.
True enough but since DPC has said that he's basing the game on classic college movies it's not a big stretch. Don't forget Sally was at the party when Cathy's pictures were posted on Rooster so on at least one occasion the Tri-Betas had access to the Diks' mansion.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Here's an interesting question; if you could replace all 5 main LIs with side girls, who would you pick?

For me, in no particular order:
  1. Nicole
  2. Quinn
  3. Camila
  4. Lily
  5. Cathy
Good question -

Also, no particular order for me, these three would absolutely be getting pursued by me -

Quinn
Lily
Camila

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1096749

Very well taken picture at such high angle and smart enough using this picture to blackmail Dawe. The question remain the same - who is the blackmailer ?
Whoever they are, I don't think blackmail was the goal. We've never seen any indication of demands accompanying the pictures, so I think Chad was simply wrong in his initial guess at what the pictures meant.

Unfortunately, with no clear motive, a muddled timeline, and even limited information on what else might have been in the envelopes, there's just not enough information to speculate with any degree of accuracy.

I still think Tommy's a likely suspect. As Vice-President he has access to the DIK laptop where those pictures would be stored and he likes to piss off the Jocks.
I'm skeptical. Tommy had access to the pictures and hates the Jocks, but he's not exactly the subtle type. I don't see him anonymously leaving pictures in envelopes on a doorstep in the hopes of annoying the jocks; he'd want see the look on their faces, and he'd prefer they know he was the one who got them.

Also, we still don't know what was in Chad's envelope but it seems very unlikely it could be something from the DIK laptop.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
Mar 13, 2020
LOL. I don't know where you get your statistics, but they're wildly wrong. 5 out of 6?

As for Maya and her Father, depending on when she turned 18 he can't 'ground' her. And locking your child up in your house for month's on end is liable to get you a visit from Child Protective Services.
What fantasy world do you live in? Its clear Maya was originally going to college on her fathers money. Daddy finds out about her relationship with Josy. Daddy threatens to not fund her college if she continues to see her, hence why she signs up for the HoTs promise of free tuition for members. Daddy suddenly wonders why his daughter has found money to go to college (as shes still there) and thats why he turns up.

Also grounding children is "liable to get you a visit from Child Protection Services" Is it any wonder why children these days have no discipline, no common sense, no sense of responsibility and no fucking clue of how to live if thats all it takes to get social workers in? I miss my childhood, the 90s were awesome. We didnt have to deal with this.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
You all know MY statement about Jill. She will be a big surprise, and not in the way the "Jill is a holy virgin " fans want it to be.
EP 7, the First sex scene with her
Jill : You can't have my Pussy today , Friday is only Anal. :cool:
That seems like the opposite of fun. Know why I like BK? Cause i can have it my way. No one WANTS to be told something is off limits, unless we can push against that and get the off limit thing. In terms of chasing Jill, I've never felt the appeal, but thats just me. I'm a Sageaholic. I just can't live without Sageahol. Frankly i could consume Sages all day long, sorry tangent.

The point is, I really don't know what the long term hook for Jill will be either. Frankly i don't want to deal with her drama or mental retardation. She can't be more fun than Sage or wilder than fuck you on a roof Quinn. Maybe you feel a closer connection to her than Maya who is supposed to be your best friend. But for sexual stuff, I just don't see it. Unless shes going to INSIST on a threesome with Bella, while Maya/Josy/MC turns into a fakeout with just an absolutely terrible fallout and no fun whatsoever.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What fantasy world do you live in? Its clear Maya was originally going to college on her fathers money. Daddy finds out about her relationship with Josy. Daddy threatens to not fund her college if she continues to see her, hence why she signs up for the HoTs promise of free tuition for members. Daddy suddenly wonders why his daughter has found money to go to college (as shes still there) and thats why he turns up.

Also grounding children is "liable to get you a visit from Child Protection Services" Is it any wonder why children these days have no discipline, no common sense, no sense of responsibility and no fucking clue of how to live if thats all it takes to get social workers in? I miss my childhood, the 90s were awesome. We didnt have to deal with this.
Maya hadn't got the money yet, so how would her Dad know about anything like that? There might be another reason why he's visiting, or maybe it's just a random visit.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes