dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know what I would do in MC place, so I don't judge.
Maya: How do you know?
Me: where should I start? She gave me her phone number, after I get my phone back from her, what I lost it when I was sneaking into her dorm, try to steal a panties so I could sleep somewhere, before you offer your room. anyway I saw her and Camilla naked, they give me a blowjob, then tossed me out call the security on me, and labeled me as a pervert. Quinn , to make up for it, offered to me her restaurant where I can buy sexual favors from her girls . So that is the story Maya, what do you think about me now? are we cool? :)
I like sarcasm. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I don't know what I would do in MC place, so I don't judge.
Maya: How do you know?
Me: where should I start? She gave me her phone number, after I get my phone back from her, what I lost it when I was sneaking into her dorm, try to steal a panties so I could sleep somewhere, because the Dicks said if I stole a girl panties , I can sleep in their mansion, before you offer your room. Anyway I saw her and Camilla naked, they give me a blowjob, then tossed me out call the security on me, and labeled me as a pervert. Quinn , to make up for it, offered to me her restaurant where I can buy sexual favors from her girls . So that is the story Maya, what do you think about me now? are we cool? :)
Everything you said besides Quinn offered MC an opportunity to pay for sex is completely irrelevant and pointless information.

A simple "Quinn gave me an offer to pay for sex and likely runs some sort of a prostitution ring in the school" would have sufficed.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Everything you said besides Quinn offered MC an opportunity to pay for sex is completely irrelevant and pointless information.
not exactly. You can't complain about MC not diving in and give maya an answer you wanted , and not expect, a logical question from Maya: . How do you even meet Quinn and "Why would Quinn give you her number and offer you this?" .

Reactions: dalli_x

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
not exactly. You can't complain about MC not diving in and give maya an answer you wanted , and not expect, a logical question from Maya: . How do you even meet Quinn and "Why would Quinn give you her number and offer you this?" .
Maya doesn't need to know that. The only thing she needs to know is that Quinn runs a prostitution ring in school.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I read a few pages in the thread and it appears people really have it out for Maya. Idk why tho. What did she do? Maybe I missed it on my particular play through but if it's just about the revelation that it was her who was dating Josy before the MC, it kinda seems like an overreaction?
You are a good man the world needs people likes you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, Team Isabella ftw!!!

The above is joking, but it is a matter of each one, there are people who could feel an old wound when an old girlfriend cheated on him with another girl

Personally, it doesn't bother me, but it hurt a bit when I saw it for the first time, but we've all been cheated on in old relationships, at least I confess that I was cheated on

Personally I like both since I would say that I am a lesbian and I like lesbian things :sneaky:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
You are a good man the world needs people likes you

The above is joking, but it is a matter of each one, there are people who could feel an old wound when an old girlfriend cheated on him with another girl

Personally, it doesn't bother me, but it hurt a bit when I saw it for the first time, but we've all been cheated on in old relationships, at least I confess that I was cheated on

Personally I like both since I would say that I am a lesbian and I like lesbian things :sneaky:
I do kinda find it puzzling that it seems to go more mayas way than josy. I mean at least Maya was kinda more honest with letting mc believe she had a boyfriend. Where as josy let stuff happen before she said anything.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I do kinda find it puzzling that it seems to go more mayas way than josy. I mean at least Maya was kinda more honest with letting mc believe she had a boyfriend. Where as josy let stuff happen before she said anything.
Idk Josy spent 2 months with the MC before she did anything. Maya spent and knew the MC for like 3 or 4 days before grinding on him while he was sleeping

Reactions: ChipLecsap

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
No, that makes total sense. If you think otherwise then you don't understand co-signed loans. The co-signer has to support the loan. The minute they withdraw their support, the loan goes away. That's how co-signing works. The co-signer is liable for the loan, the minute they don't want to be liable anymore, the loan is withdrawn and the other party suddenly has to pay off the current balance.
Her father isn't withdrawing his co-signing. He's in full control of the money. That's not how any loans, in any part of the world works.

Especially not student loans in which the money goes to the school and anything left over will go to the student for living expenses.

It's just unnecessary Pinkcakes drama. Gotta fulfill that savior fantasy.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This is how people are, you have to know someone who has a boyfriend or girlfriend but if he knew a boy or girl who caught his attention, he said they were single

Or there are other people who hide from a person because let's face it, sometimes you meet someone who we know is an annoying person and the best option to reject it is by pretending to be in a relationship.

I have friends who when they were single and someone like Derek came, they pretended to have boyfriends

Or friends like Josy who said they weren't in a relationship or they just didn't care and slept with that person, (It's not like I'm going to marry him either) :ROFLMAO:

Idk Josy spent 2 months with the MC before she did anything. Maya spent and knew the MC for like 3 or 4 days before grinding on him while he was sleeping
In that two months Josy would already be pregnant

But let's face it Maya wouldn't have done anything if it hadn't been for Quinn she has indirectly played Cupid with her rival because nothing turns out the way she wants

Reactions: MelonGod and Casmyr

Being2435

Dec 17, 2020
in the trio of sandy and nicole i did everything i asked i didn't go to the meeting with jill and sent her messages on the swiper even so i can't have the trio on their route

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
True, tho is was the second exchange maya let him believe she had a bf. So mc knew what he was getting into at that point. There were a couple moments in between where they were getting close(mc still knew what he was getting into). Granted the grinding was a bs blow orchestrated by quinn, that maya did participate in.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Ok, ok, maybe i am wrong. I am sure there are plenty off different butts in brazil. But i always thought brasillian butts where usually different to the colombian butts for example. And they re deffentely bigger than Argentinian butts. Maybe not the average girl, but the top models. Is just a theory.
relax, everything is fine, it is because I just think that here on the site sometimes there is a prejudice against people from Brazil, like they think that everyone has a dark skin and a "sensual" body of European style, but in fact here is a variety, it is very difficult for you to find someone who looks like a body, really, when I go to some parties (before the pandemic), it was very difficult for me to have the same girl style. But I got your point.

Reactions: Heycock

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
True, tho is was the second exchange maya let him believe she had a bf. So mc knew what he was getting into at that point. There were a couple moments in between where they were getting close(mc still knew what he was getting into). Granted the grinding was a bs blow orchestrated by quinn, that maya did participate in.
I can only think of the scene where they watch that movie together and she admits to not having a bf.
Am I missing something? It's been 2 months now since I've launched badik

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
This is how people are, you have to know someone who has a boyfriend or girlfriend but if he knew a boy or girl who caught his attention, he said they were single

Or there are other people who hide from a person because let's face it, sometimes you meet someone who we know is an annoying person and the best option to reject it is by pretending to be in a relationship.

I have friends who when they were single and someone like Derek came, they pretended to have boyfriends

Or friends like Josy who said they weren't in a relationship or they just didn't care and slept with that person, (It's not like I'm going to marry him either) :ROFLMAO:

In that two months Josy would already be pregnant

But let's face it Maya wouldn't have done anything if it hadn't been for Quinn she has indirectly played Cupid with her rival because nothing turns out the way she wants
O i know the type. Thats why its puzzling why more hates thrown mayas way than josy.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
relax, everything is fine, it is because I just think that here on the site sometimes there is a prejudice against people from Brazil, like they think that everyone has a dark skin and a "sensual" body of European style, but in fact here is a variety, it is very difficult for you to find someone who looks like a body, really, when I go to some parties (before the pandemic), it was very difficult for me to have the same girl style. But I got your point.
Oh, i get it. Yeah, down of USA we are all mexicans, we all speak spanish and we re all drug delears. We all dance tango and like the spicy food.
No, i went to Brasil and girls have all posible body types. I mean it just the top models. Maybe that is changing now with Instagram and stuff but 10 years ago i had the feeling that brasilians top models had always the butt like Angel Lima. Meanwhile argentinians had a butt like Sol Perez, colombians had butts like Alejandra Gil and usa girls had no butt at all, but with beautifull tits. Thats my theory.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
O i know the type. Thats why its puzzling why more hates thrown mayas way than josy.
Its probably because Josy doesn't come with much drama. We always knew she had a significant other, the only surprise is that it was Maya. And thats it. Yes, she's part of Maya's drama, but that drama is entirely generated by Maya and her father. Plus Josy is upbeat and fun, personality wise. And it helps that she is cute as fuck.

Split Josy and Maya apart, and Josy doesn't have much going on except wanting to be with MC and Maya while Maya is weighed down by a ton of baggage.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes