godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
What fantasy world do you live in? Its clear Maya was originally going to college on her fathers money. Daddy finds out about her relationship with Josy. Daddy threatens to not fund her college if she continues to see her, hence why she signs up for the HoTs promise of free tuition for members. Daddy suddenly wonders why his daughter has found money to go to college (as shes still there) and thats why he turns up.

Also grounding children is "liable to get you a visit from Child Protection Services" Is it any wonder why children these days have no discipline, no common sense, no sense of responsibility and no fucking clue of how to live if thats all it takes to get social workers in? I miss my childhood, the 90s were awesome. We didnt have to deal with this.
Maya has a student loan that her dad co-signed but he's in full control of, yes that makes no sense, but until Pinkcakes comes out with another chapter that's the information we have.

So no, daddy isn't paying out of pocket, and secondly the HOTs sure as shit ain't paying for her tuition if she ain't putting out to Captain Burke.

Also you know the world is fucked when you got millenials, and if the username is accurate, barely millenials talking about their childhoods and how awesome a decade was that they were barely in elementary school when it finished.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
What fantasy world do you live in? Its clear Maya was originally going to college on her fathers money. Daddy finds out about her relationship with Josy. Daddy threatens to not fund her college if she continues to see her, hence why she signs up for the HoTs promise of free tuition for members. Daddy suddenly wonders why his daughter has found money to go to college (as shes still there) and thats why he turns up.

Also grounding children is "liable to get you a visit from Child Protection Services" Is it any wonder why children these days have no discipline, no common sense, no sense of responsibility and no fucking clue of how to live if thats all it takes to get social workers in? I miss my childhood, the 90s were awesome. We didnt have to deal with this.
No, that's not even right, child protective services doesn't come for groundings. Like ever. That's not thing. I don't what weird this asshat lives in, but cps doesn't show up for groundings. That's just not a thing. You can ground your kid all you want. Even at 18. Your roof, your rules.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
HE is a false king. I was the one who started it all, I remember, that during that Time the forum did not worked properly and I was not able to upload the photos, so I used outside link. as far as I'm concerm, HE stole most of my pictures that I posted and made a mega link with them. :p.You all Contented man.
Contented men have short memories :mad:
but MY name is ChipLecsap
View attachment 1096988
So, Is it you I have to kiss your feet? :ROFLMAO: But I did not know this, I believe that in that time I was not very active here or I did not know this place yet.

Were you a patron? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Maya has a student loan that her dad co-signed but he's in full control of, yes that makes no sense, but until Pinkcakes comes out with another chapter that's the information we have.

So no, daddy isn't paying out of pocket, and secondly the HOTs sure as shit ain't paying for her tuition if she ain't putting out to Captain Burke.

Also you know the world is fucked when you got millenials, and if the username is accurate, barely millenials talking about their childhoods and how awesome a decade was that they were barely in elementary school when it finished.
No, that makes total sense. If you think otherwise then you don't understand co-signed loans. The co-signer has to support the loan. The minute they withdraw their support, the loan goes away. That's how co-signing works. The co-signer is liable for the loan, the minute they don't want to be liable anymore, the loan is withdrawn and the other party suddenly has to pay off the current balance.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Ah, yes. The classic “I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, but thats not going to stop me from spouting nonsense and judgement” post.

Maybe actually read the dialogue instead ctrl-skipping to the sex scenes?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ah, yes. The classic “I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, but thats not going to stop me from spouting nonsense and judgement” post.

Maybe actually read the dialogue instead ctrl-skipping to the sex scenes?
Well, they had it right until the last sentence, because it's not known yet why he's showing up at Maya's dorm.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Sorry, forgot under the age of 35. But no, it's not. Fucking starbucks requires a college degree, because they can. 54% of the same age bracket with college degrees are working minimum wage or not working at all and still living with their parents.
I still don't buy it. My company has been offering high paying, blue collar jobs for more than two years and we still can't find enough people. The only unemployment problem in my region of the country is getting people to accept jobs, because the compensation is so high due to Covid.

Getting back on topic, I already outlined a half dozen ways Maya could get out of her problem with her Father in an older post. But just as the communication problem between characters will never be solved because the whole plot will fall apart, Maya will never take steps to solve her own problems, for the same reason.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Read the whole thing "grounding children for month's on end"

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Read the whole thing "grounding children for month's on end"
First of all, she's 18/19 and therefore no longer considered a child which would make CPS useless, and secondly, you may not be able to see how I've proven you wrong twice today, but others can.
He actually can.

He can take away her phone or install tracking/monitoring apps to know where she is and who she's talking to, and similarly with a laptop and/or tablet.
If he or her Mom are stay-at-home parents, then they can easily prevent her from leaving the house.
If she did have to leave the house for whatever reason, she may only have been allowed to leave if accompanied by him, her Mom, or Derek.

So it's really quite simple, albeit cruel and archaic, but Maya's Dad could in fact control her life 24/7 when she was at home.
Just because she turns 18 doesn't mean she develops some special immunity from being grounded or having her parents try to control her in some way. As long as she lives under their roof and is still reliant on them, her parents can make her abide by their rules, and the only way CPS would show up is if they knew what was going on, and even if they did there's nothing they can do because she's 18. The police would be the ones who'd need to deal with it, and even then they'd need solid evidence of a crime which they likely wouldn't get.

You honestly seem to have quite a naive view of the world and think that everyting just functions like it's supposed to.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Tommy looks to me like someone who suffers a lot when others attack him, he gets angry when he has to take revenge, he doesn't seem to enjoy the fight.
Tommy is, in my estimation, a guy who always sees his advantage first. He only suffers when he can no longer party and he always takes the easiest way out. That could also be the reason why he wants to reconcile with the MC. Tommy realises that the MC is the coming man in the DIK house.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
In the meantime, I'm expecting really big things from the 7th episode for the leading actresses!

No matter which main character you play, you will not achieve anything that could help your chosen partner. For example, the game tells you about Tybalt and opens drawers but you don't have the opportunity to show someone or get her to face it.
Or actually looking for the person who used the laptop for Cathy cluck. You get hints but then you still stand in the rain.
Or that Chad lives in the west wing and you could have asked about his visitors there.
Or where Cathy suspects this photo is coming from and if she remembers, if it could have been a girl or a boy.
Or what Sally does for "her" library and its visitors and obviously knows to hack Rooster accounts.

The MC may have one or two circulatory disorders, but please, do somewhere loosen the bait hook so that something becomes satisfactory.
All the caresses and promises and all he can do is show his hip enlargement all over the place?

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I had read heaps of praises about this game before I decided to actually give it a shot. First time I played, I did it for about 10 minutes before putting it down and wondering to myself why this game has been hyped so much. It looked a like a typical school setting VN to me back then. Anyway, after about two months, I finally decided to give it a go, looking past my own preconceptions and boi am I glad that I did.

The best thing about this VN are the characters. It feels like everyone is very layered and it makes the game all the more intriguing. The story doesn't hurt either. All in all, I can see why people love this game now.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I read a few pages in the thread and it appears people really have it out for Maya. Idk why tho. What did she do? Maybe I missed it on my particular play through but if it's just about the revelation that it was her who was dating Josy before the MC, it kinda seems like an overreaction?

Anyway, that whole student loan story seems kinda stupid. That's not how they work. But I guess that much artistic license can be granted.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
In the meantime, I'm expecting really big things from the 7th episode for the leading actresses!

No matter which main character you play, you will not achieve anything that could help your chosen partner. For example, the game tells you about Tybalt and opens drawers but you don't have the opportunity to show someone or get her to face it.
Or actually looking for the person who used the laptop for Cathy cluck. You get hints but then you still stand in the rain.
Or that Chad lives in the west wing and you could have asked about his visitors there.
Or where Cathy suspects this photo is coming from and if she remembers, if it could have been a girl or a boy.
Or what Sally does for "her" library and its visitors and obviously knows to hack Rooster accounts.

The MC may have one or two circulatory disorders, but please, do somewhere loosen the bait hook so that something becomes satisfactory.
All the caresses and promises and all he can do is show his hip enlargement all over the place?
This is the same game where MC momentarily losses the ability to use his vocabulary and speak in complete sentences when explaining to Maya why she shouldn't trust Quinn before resorting to "QUiNn Iz eViL" like some NPC. That's just how the writing in this game is.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This is the same game where MC momentarily losses the ability to use his vocabulary and speak in complete sentences when explaining to Maya why she shouldn't trust Quinn before resorting to "QUiNn Iz eViL" like some NPC. That's just how the writing in this game is.
I don't know what I would do in MC place, so I don't judge.
Maya: How do you know?
Me: Well, where should I start? She gave me her phone number, after I get my phone back from her, what I lost it when I was sneaking into her dorm, try to steal a panties so I could sleep somewhere, because the Dicks said if I stole a girl panties , I can sleep in their mansion, before you offer your room. Anyway I saw her and Camilla naked, they give me a blowjob, then tossed me out call the security on me, and labeled me as a pervert. Quinn , to make up for it, offered to me her restaurant where I can buy sexual favors from her girls . So that is the story Maya, what do you think about me now? are we cool? :)

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes