shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think Tommy is the brother of the MC. There are too many clues. :unsure:

01. the coin of Tommy before the cum petition
02. Neil has coin collecting as a hobby
03. MC wins the naked race by the coin toss of Tommy
04. josy mentions that MC has the same annoyed expression as Tommy
05. in EP4 on Derek's route, MC finds coins from Bert and says: they're not worth much.
06. On the lube Josy holds in her hands, there is a warning not to use it on family members.

Too many coincidences in my opinion. :unsure:

Only if DPC really made Tommy MC brother, probably the relationship MC Josy will be over. Unless Pete and Monica break up or Pete is not Josy's father.:cry:

And believe me, I definitely don't want to be right.(n)
Holy fucking shit I hope you're just joking and you don't think any of this is legit Dalli! You've totally gone off the rocker if you think this means anything! :eek: :ROFLMAO:

I'm sorry dude, I reserve my facepalms for last resort shit, but I think you earned it this time! o_O

Fuck April Fool's man, that ain't right!!

I'm going to need about three bottles of my sake now to calm the fuck down!

:cautious::LOL:
Deep breaths Mark, deep breaths! Hang in there, in (hopefully) less than one month all this pain will have gone away! :eek:

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I think Tommy is the brother of the MC. There are too many clues. :unsure:

01. the coin of Tommy before the cum petition
02. Neil has coin collecting as a hobby
03. MC wins the naked race by the coin toss of Tommy
04. josy mentions that MC has the same annoyed expression as Tommy
05. in EP4 on Derek's route, MC finds coins from Bert and says: they're not worth much.
06. On the lube Josy holds in her hands, there is a warning not to use it on family members.

Too many coincidences in my opinion. :unsure:

Only if DPC really made Tommy MC brother, probably the relationship MC Josy will be over. Unless Pete and Monica break up or Pete is not Josy's father.:cry:

And believe me, I definitely don't want to be right.(n)
the chances you have of being right with this theory are less than 0---With this clues, all in this forum are brothers, because all share an affition. Or i myself got a million brothers for share comic books affition, etc etc...

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
the chances you have of being right with this theory are less than 0---With this clues, all in this forum are brothers, because all share an affition. Or i myself got a million brothers for share comic books affition, etc etc...
I don't really understand all of your post, but if you're saying Dalli is full of shit on this one... (y)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Holy fucking shit I hope you're just joking and you don't think any of this is legit Dalli! You've totally gone off the rocker if you think this means anything! :eek: :ROFLMAO:

I'm sorry dude, I reserve my facepalms for last resort shit, but I think you earned it this time! o_O

Deep breaths Mark, deep breaths! Hang in there, in (hopefully) less than one month all this pain will have gone away! :eek:
It's not a very pleasant thing to wake up and see at 5 AM man. I feel like Dr. David Bruce Banner right now holding back the Hulk, who's full of pure rage (god I miss that old TV show)

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I don't really understand all of your post, but if you're saying Dalli is full of shit on this one... (y)
hahaha He wrote down all this theory based on the fondness for coins.The same goes for all of us on this forum, we share an interest, does that make us related? I hope it is better explained this way.

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Shaz can you confirm this
Yeah he fucking does, I don't even need to look it up, I remember that shit.

But if you need tangible evidence (I love that shit myself):

mc "After that, dad taught me how to fight...well, he taught himself, too."​
mc "He had never done it before and he could barely afford the training gear."​
mc "His usual hobbies were a bit less action filled..."​
mc "Like solving crossword puzzles, meditation, collecting stamps and coins, reading and of course...home improvement."​
mc "You see, he's a carpenter, so he really enjoys that sort of thing."​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
It's not a very pleasant thing to wake up and see at 5 AM man. I feel like Dr. David Bruce Banner right now holding back the Hulk, who's full of pure rage (god I miss that old TV show)
Take it easy Mark, if this is real, i will play a full Jill solo path only to beat Tybalt for an hour in loop.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Yeah he fucking does, I don't even need to look it up, I remember that shit.

But if you need tangible evidence (I love that shit myself):

mc "After that, dad taught me how to fight...well, he taught himself, too."​
mc "He had never done it before and he could barely afford the training gear."​
mc "His usual hobbies were a bit less action filled..."​
mc "Like solving crossword puzzles, meditation, collecting stamps and coins, reading and of course...home improvement."​
mc "You see, he's a carpenter, so he really enjoys that sort of thing."​
When my reactions refill ill come back to this post. Thank you Shazba
And goddamn it. dalli_x might be onto something.

Reactions: dalli_x

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
If I find out this is real (completely fucking forgot it was April 1st) I'll be in AA in about an hour. :LOL:
Its a good thing your waking up now and not an hour ago where I wrote a post about Jill becoming a born again Christian and how the diks prob rode a train on her because she liked schnapps too much

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hey guys, serious question now after that April Fool's bullshit..

I just got the Patreon version of DIK since I just pledged to him, IS replacing the version here with that one just as simple as overwriting it, or should I do a fresh install?

It shouldn't bork the saves right since I'm not touching the persistent

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Hey guys, serious question now after that April Fool's bullshit..

I just got the Patreon version of DIK since I just pledged to him, IS replacing the version here with that one just as simple as overwriting it, or should I do a fresh install?

It shouldn't bork the saves right since I'm not touching the persistent
Its the same version as the one posted here.
Only 2 different versions are the patreon one and the steam version

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Its a good thing your waking up now and not an hour ago where I wrote a post about Jill becoming a born again Christian and how the diks prob rode a train on her because she liked schnapps too much
Cas!!!! Don't even say that shit to me man. I don't need the thought in my head. Damn man I thought we were friends? :LOL:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Its the same version as the one posted here.
Only 2 different versions are the patreon one and the steam version
Because I see the UI is different when they're talking. The dialogue is centered rather than off to the side.

EDIT: The damn DPC pledge isn't even showing up under my pledges. Man I should just go back to bed. This day sucks already

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
A truly wonderful date at the mall and, on top of that, I acquired a new suit for my upcoming presentation on why welfare doesn't motivate the unemployed to work.

THIS SON OF A BITCH IS CHANTING TO JILL
View attachment 1117259
You know what I reckon went down...

Tybbles (to be referred to throughout this post as "The Cunt"), simply asked Jill (to be referred to throughout this post as "The Retarded Bitch") to accompany him to buy a new suit as he values her taste.

The Retarded Bitch, who only knows how to say "no" when sex is involved, agreed to this platonic venture, only to have The Cunt try to frame it as a date. You can see the disdain in The Retarded Bitch's scowl as The Cunt takes advantage of the situation.

I'm sure at the end of the fake date, The Retarded Cunt, I mean Bitch, will chastise The Cunt for misleading people, but she (The Retarded Bitch) still won't write him off as the cunt (I mean The Cunt) he is.

Yes, that is how it will go down... :unsure:

Last edited:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Cas!!!! Don't even say that shit to me man. I don't need the thought in my head. Damn man I thought we were friends? :LOL:
We are! But the name of the game is being a dik
Because I see the UI is different when they're talking. The dialogue is centered rather than off to the side.
I think you can change that in the settings. But then again I prob shouldn't have made my other statement about there being only 2 versions.
Because I'm big money cas and have only played the official releases

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes