kentucyfried

Jun 25, 2017
In EP6, is there a way to return to the small room? I left it without picking the wand and now it's locked behind me and obviously saved too late and I figured I'd try and obtain it to explore different outcomes. Any variable to change that?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
In EP6, is there a way to return to the small room? I left it without picking the wand and now it's locked behind me and obviously saved too late and I figured I'd try and obtain it to explore different outcomes. Any variable to change that?
Try your auto saves bro. If that don't work, you're gonna have to just start the whole scene over.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Honestly I hope this isn't an April fools prank and that its in the game. Would love to read the comments on that cluck
I'm not ruling out that half of it is true. like Jill and Tybalt does go out to the mall, and he post this photo, but the caption and hashtags and of course the hearts would not be there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144 and uhhhok

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I'm not ruling out that half of it is true. like Jill and Tybalt does go out to the mall, and he post this photo, but the caption and hashtags and of course the hearts would not be there.
Absolutely can't wait until Bella sees and reacts to that cluck
BEST GIRL !!! :love: (y)
Yeah Mr. Vargas makes some great art. He facepalmed one of my posts once and I was honored

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Man, Josy is going to be one of those girls who drops out of college to make a quick buck at the pink rose and then her looks will fade and she'll pop a few kids out still trying to dance with a gross c section scar
ChipLecsap did you see this post that Fappy wrote earlier?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ChipLecsap
Nov 12, 2020
There are too many clues. :unsure:

01. the coin of Tommy before the cum petition
02. Neil has as a hobby coin collecting
03. MC wins the naked race by the coin toss of Tommy
04. Josy mentions that MC has the same annoyed look on his face as Tommy does
05. in EP4 on Derek's route, MC finds coins from Bert and says: they're not worth much.
06. on the lube Josy holds in her hands, there is a warning not to use it on family members.

Too many coincidences in my opinion.:unsure:

Just if DPC really made Tommy MC brother, probably the relationship MC Josy will be over because MC will become Josy's stepbrother. Unless Pete and Monica break up or Pete is not Josy's father.:cry:
I wish I was able to downvote this theory :censored:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I think Tommy is the brother of the MC. There are too many clues. :unsure:

01. the coin of Tommy before the cum petition
02. Neil has coin collecting as a hobby
03. MC wins the naked race by the coin toss of Tommy
04. josy mentions that MC has the same annoyed expression as Tommy
05. in EP4 on Derek's route, MC finds coins from Bert and says: they're not worth much.
06. On the lube Josy holds in her hands, there is a warning not to use it on family members.

Too many coincidences in my opinion. :unsure:

Only if DPC really made Tommy MC brother, probably the relationship MC Josy will be over. Unless Pete and Monica break up or Pete is not Josy's father.:cry:l

And believe me, I definitely don't want to be right.(n)
When does Neil say he collects coins as a hobby
I would like to ask is there any available WhatsApp group of BADIK ? I would like to join the group if there is any. Thanks.
For a dollar I think you can join dpcs official discord.

Reactions: Adinho

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
A truly wonderful date at the mall and, on top of that, I acquired a new suit for my upcoming presentation on why welfare doesn't motivate the unemployed to work.

THIS SON OF A BITCH IS CHANTING TO JILL
View attachment 1117259
Is this a real thing? The pit in my stomach right now can fit 50 Titanics. If this is part of his blackmail, to force her into dating him I'm going to be SICK!!!!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes