shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What if Jill is one of those born again Christians like before she rode the cock carousel and now when she pulls her panties down the meat curtains fall out
Well that's a different fucking story isn't it! :eek:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I'm gonna say that Jill at her best beats all the LIs and every other character; it's just that Jill at her worst is worse than any other character in the game! :cry:

Those bitches can't dictate who the mc relates to.

Maya: "Stay away from Quinn, we hate her!"​
MC: "Fuck off, you sound like your dad!"​
Crickets...​
jill already at wify level. not nessairly lewd fun. so :unsure: :devilish:

This is something I'm pretty interested to see what DPC does. MC balancing a friendship with Quinn against his friendship with Maya and how Quinn fucked with her.
thats when u look at maya and say "Bye Felicia" ill stick with my puzzle.

edit: and wait for the other puzzle to start opening up.

Reactions: MelonGod

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
A truly wonderful date at the mall and, on top of that, I acquired a new suit for my upcoming presentation on why welfare doesn't motivate the unemployed to work.

THIS SON OF A BITCH IS CHANTING TO JILL
View attachment 1117259
tenor.gif

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
This is something I'm pretty interested to see what DPC does. MC balancing a friendship with Quinn against his friendship with Maya and how Quinn fucked with her.
I'm more concerned about how the events on the roof of the Dik mansion will be handled.... That decision can and will bring a lot of problems

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
A truly wonderful date at the mall and, on top of that, I acquired a new suit for my upcoming presentation on why welfare doesn't motivate the unemployed to work.

View attachment 1117259
Eye cancer 4ever O.O

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I'm more concerned about how the events on the roof of the Dik mansion will be handled.... That decision can and will bring a lot of problems
The weed and sex with Quinn? I don't see anything particularly troublesome there. Its not like MC became a weed bungler after that. Unless I'm missing something.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

View attachment 1117259
That is too much... I dont follow Jill´s path, but, seriously, that is horrible.
1617260250953.png

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

View attachment 1117259
i wonder if jade can help mc with this, especially if she knows tydbol is blackmailing jill. i mean she is after all the feminist teacher.

edit: no wait, we need leah:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jaden_yuki

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
The weed and sex with Quinn? I don't see anything particularly troublesome there. Its not like MC became a weed bungler after that. Unless I'm missing something.
The problem i see, if MC follow M&J path, how you explain to Maya you was fuck Quinn? And, Quinn is certanly use this againts Maya sooner or later.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Oh wait. Is this DPC's April Fools joke on us? I was wondering if he might do something.

The problem i see, if MC follow M&J path, how you explain to Maya you was fuck Quinn? And, Quinn is certanly use this againts Maya sooner or later.
Ahhhh. I see. Yeah, that'll be a bit of drama later, probably. MC will probably have a half-hearted "she's... not all bad" sort of response.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
jill already at wify level. not nessairly lewd fun. so :unsure: :devilish:
That's some untapped (figuratively and literally) potential you're underestimating there!

View attachment 1117259
DPC is fucking trolling us now!?

:sneaky:
I gotta admit, I love that Jill doesn't look like she's loving it...

But Tybalt's looking pretty suave wouldn't you say?

Oh wait. Is this DPC's April Fools joke on us? I was wondering if he might do something.

Ahhhh. I see. Yeah, that'll be a bit of drama later, probably. MC will probably have a half-hearted "she's... not all bad" sort of response.
Thanks God you remember this... I totally fell for the joke
Oh shit, that's gotta be it!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes