DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
+1 Maya look at my sig :p
I love punching tybalt,i would do that again and again and again CUZ he was the first...
But if I have to swallow the bitter pill for Jill ...ok if you insist...

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah I got nothing lol. I was going to shit on all the other LIs but it turns out Josy has the best face symmetry out of everyone.
Even though Sage and Bella (with Nicole a cunt hair behind) are imo the best girls, Josy is easily the cutest, best looking girl in the game. There's a huge gap between her looks and the others.

Reactions: JohnDelfino

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Even though Sage and Bella (with Nicole a cunt hair behind) are imo the best girls, Josy is easily the cutest, best looking girl in the game. There's a huge gap between her looks and the others.
Yeah ran the main LI's through one of those golden ratio analyzers and Josy got a perfect score.

God-Queen Maya got a 9.99 though

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm gonna say that Jill at her best beats all the LIs and every other character; it's just that Jill at her worst is worse than any other character in the game! :cry:
I just want to see in EP 7 the consequences of this HOT's ceremony, the involvement of maya and josy with the rest of them and how they are going to deal with the MC still relating to Quinn:
Those bitches can't dictate who the mc relates to.

Maya: "Stay away from Quinn, we hate her!"​
MC: "Fuck off, you sound like your dad!"​
Crickets...​

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I just want to see in EP 7 the consequences of this HOT's ceremony, the involvement of maya and josy with the rest of them and how they are going to deal with the MC still relating to Quinn:
This is something I'm pretty interested to see what DPC does. MC balancing a friendship with Quinn against his friendship with Maya and how Quinn fucked with her.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes