drakken

Nov 13, 2017
If there is any consequences in the end of this game, hopefully there is some consequences for Derek as well because he is also responsible for some bad stuffs though. I personally don't have any problem with Derek but i think it's unfair if the MC is the one who gonna face such consequences himself. Beside fucking an old granny, fucking Wendy and other stuffs that he did during the Hell Well, Derek should have face some consequences as well for what he did below :

1. He stole Tybalt's heirloom.
2. He put Tybalt's brush teeth in his ass.
3. He cheated in english and math quiz.
4. He stole the dorm's matress and closet and put them into his room at DIK mansion.
5. He started the fire system at Preps party.
6. He egged the Preps and trepasser at the Preps party as well.
7. He stole one of the Preps' suit and hat.

Of course personally i don't have any problem with Derek but i think its a little bit unfair if the MC is the one who gonna face some consequences himself. Derek should have face some consequences as well to be fair.
theres a list of things missing from this list. pretty much when "bro just trust me" is said theres a new thing to be add :LOL:

He lost Ashley, this count? atleast for now, this is a big consequence.
derricks loss, mcs gain.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
You really snitched on Derek ? damn
Derek will always get the blame. The choices were whether to lay the blame solely on him or share it. MC would be a total shitcunt for piling it on Derek alone; after all he is somewhat complicit even if he didn't come up with the idea and pull the trigger. Meanwhile Rusty took full responsibility for the cluck despite having no idea about it (and would certainly be against it had he known beforehand).

Reactions: MelonGod

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
i think mc should make one of these happen in ch 7. all it take is one phone call.
screenshot0019.png

also maya kinda called out derrick and was right. bottom of the list is b&r (aside from mc dad)

Avernesh

Jul 18, 2017
I don't know what happened, but I started with all routes and girls going pretty well to now having only Jill left. I mean, I made the choices that made sense for me but damn. Now I'm getting worried, if I somehow lose Jill I will have nothing left. This is so sad.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't know what happened, but I started with all routes and girls going pretty well to now having only Jill left. I mean, I made the choices that made sense for me but damn. Now I'm getting worried, if I somehow lose Jill I will have nothing left. This is so sad.
How did you lose Sage? That's pretty damn hard to do unless you outright reject her advances.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
There's not really a "all the girls" route theres some route splits and it sounds like u went on the date with Jill instead of going to sage.

Avernesh

Jul 18, 2017
How did you lose Sage? That's pretty damn hard to do unless you outright reject her advances.
I mean, in each one is pretty obvious how to lose them... Sage, as you said, I rejected her advances because she was in a relationship already. And... At the end of the day the only character that is not in a relationship already is Jill. I mean, I brought this to myself but damn, it is kinda sad.

There's not really a "all the girls" route theres some route splits and it sounds like u went on the date with Jill instead of going to sage.
I know, what I meant was that I was going pretty good at the start with all of them, but now in episode 6, only Jill remains because of what I answered before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Uhm about Jill,i punched Tybalt and at the end it seems like i lost her...
Do i have to restart to where i dont punch him to have a future with her?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes