Avernesh

Jul 18, 2017
Uhm about Jill,i punched Tybalt and at the end it seems like i lost her...
Do i have to restart to where i dont punch him to have a future with her?
From what I saw in the walkthrough you "only" lose 2 relationship points from her for that... So I don't know, if it would ruin it with her it should say it here, I suppose, so maybe your points weren't high in the first place?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Tydbol is blackmailing her and we don't know how that's going to play out yet, but you can get the date with her and that does come up and mc pushes against it and it seems by her reaction mc hasn't lost her, but it depends on how the blackmail plays out. My bet is it won't make you loose her

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Tydbol is blackmailing her and we don't know how that's going to play out yet, but you can get the date with her and that does come up and mc pushes against it and it seems by her reaction mc hasn't lost her, but it depends on how the blackmail plays out
I really cant say for sure,so sorry...
But i was on a date with Jill at the end from chapter 6,but it sounded like she was sad that i punched Tybalt and cuz of that she dont wanted to meet the MC anymore???
If im wrong could you guys tell me where's my mistake?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
But i was on a date with Jill at the end from chapter 6,but it sounded like she was sad that i punched Tybalt and cuz of that she dont wanted to meet the MC anymore???
she basically said she's only doing it because shes trying to protect mc. But mc basically says he doesn't care that they should follow their feelings. Which she didn't reject that notion.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
How does that scene end for you?

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
How does that scene end for you?
...searching my ssd's...
reply later ;)
Im stupid...she is just telling the MC that the MC will loose against Tybalt...Then she is saying something like "I'm doing this for you "MC"...
some time later they are kissing in the rain...
then it switched to Sage...

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
From what I saw in the walkthrough you "only" lose 2 relationship points from her for that... So I don't know, if it would ruin it with her it should say it here, I suppose, so maybe your points weren't high in the first place?
Tydbol is blackmailing her and we don't know how that's going to play out yet, but you can get the date with her and that does come up and mc pushes against it and it seems by her reaction mc hasn't lost her, but it depends on how the blackmail plays out. My bet is it won't make you loose her
Jill isn't after a "bad boy" who gets into fights and starts trouble, so she's disappointed that the MC is getting into trouble (first Dawe and the wedgie, then Chad, now Tybalt), but she still likes the mc a lot (possible Florence Nightingale effect - or maybe it's because she's already seen his cock :sneaky:).

Plus, she (naively) considers Tybalt as a friend, so she doesn't want to see him beat up.

But DPC made the scene where the mc punches Tybalt so satisfying (I mean he even added a replay button - it's like he's actively condoning it), so I don't think that one action is going to fuck everything up.

And the reason why Jill doesn't want to see the MC anymore is that Tybalt has indirectly blackmailed her, saying his friend may press charges against the mc if she persists in seeing him. Don't worry, that shit will be sorted soon.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Jill isn't after a "bad boy" who gets into fights and starts trouble, so she's disappointed that the MC is getting into trouble (first Dawe and the wedgie, then Chad, now Tybalt), but she still likes the mc a lot (possible Florence Nightingale effect - or maybe it's because she's already seen his cock :sneaky:).

Plus, she (naively) considers Tybalt as a friends, so she doesn't want to see him beat up.

But DPC made the scene where the mc punches Tybalt so satisfying (I mean he even added a replay button - it's like he's actively condoning it), so I don't think that one action is going to fuck everything up.

And the reason why Jill doesn't want to see the MC anymore is that Tybalt has indirectly blackmailed her, saying his friend may press charges against the mc if she persists in seeing him. Don't worry, that shit will be sorted soon.
Be honest. How many times did u smash that replay button?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Be honest. How many times did u smash that replay button?
On my first play, I lost count after a while. :ROFLMAO:

But I'm seriously not going to let the MC risk an assault charge, so I reloaded and took the pussy route. :rolleyes:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

But I'm seriously not going to let the MC risk an assault charge, so I reloaded and took the pussy route. :rolleyes:
The only thing that would of made it better is if there was a "damage tracker" kinda like the little mini game on the phone on timestamp.

Reactions: shazba

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020

Thats EXACTLY whats worrying me...
Why did DPC do this replay??
just for fun,or is this a trigger like "beat Tybalt and you'll loose Jill forever cuz she is naive?
Tybalt will do everything to charm Jill,but also does everything to ensure that the MC is thrown out of school and has no future

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The only thing that would of made it better is if there was a "damage tracker" kinda like the little mini game on the phone on timestamp.
Like in AL. There was a tracker as to how many times you beat up Megan's dad.

Anyway, I'm sure this gif already exists somewhere, but I had to do a quick conversion for education purposes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats EXACTLY whats worrying me...
Why did DPC do this replöay??
just for fun,or is this a trigger like "beat Tybalt and you'll loose Jill forever cuz she is naive?
Tybalt will do everything to charm Jill,but also (He does everything to ensure that the MC is thrown out of school and has no future)
DPC did it because he knew just how fucking satisfying it would be. When I saw that replay button I was like, "you read my mind motherfucker (term of endearment of course)!" :cool:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Like in AL. There was a tracker as to how many times you beat up Megan's dad.

Anyway, I'm sure this gif already exists somewhere, but I had to do a quick conversion for education purposes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DPC did it because he knew just how fucking satisfying it would be. When I saw that replay button I was like, "you read my mind motherfucker (term of endearment of course)!" :cool:
Ha ha, tydbol definitely deserved more than he got. He's just adding to it with the blackmail. I wonder how he'd like to see the jade video.:ROFLMAO:

Edit: tho that would be bad for Jill route.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes