dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Same. If the MC's life can settle into something of a rhythm where he's basically just doing a lot of the same stuff and going through the motions with nothing major or significant happening that advances the overall plot, the game could skip ahead a few days or even weeks. Or maybe something dramatic happens like the MC getting caught up in something that upturns his life and the story picks up a couple of months later with him now ready to pick up the pieces and move forward.
Did you notice that there was no preview of Maya. :unsure::cry:

What if the father takes Maya out of college first?
Maybe that's why Josy is in the pool with the Hot's?

Then comes a time jump between EP7 and EP8.
Maya has solved the thing with the father and comes back to the college.

Crazy idea!
The night MC had his blackout, maybe Maya did fake something with MC after all. But somehow something went wrong and when she comes back to college in EP8 she is pregnant.:eek::ROFLMAO:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
That would be pretty funny. Can't remember if MC made any comments about still having feelings for her though.

Where are all these Maya fans coming from? We were 5 a few hours ago then six then 7 now 8.
James with new girlfriend in tote, comes back to get his shit, which is whats in the room and shows up while mc is hanging with Bella. Talk about ackward......

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Crazy idea!
The night MC had his blackout, maybe Maya did fake something with MC after all. But somehow something went wrong and when she comes back to college in EP8 she is pregnant.:eek::ROFLMAO:
Hol up, I thought you were on the Derek/MC post strip club gathering. Now you on team Maya? I can get with it.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I like Maya. I always have. That said she's been getting more and more goth and less and less friendly each episode. Don't get me wrong, she's dealing with a LOT right now. But i want my golden goddess from episode 1 back. She was such a shining, fun, geniunely nice girl.

Now shes whiny, so so so pale and kind of disturbing. Honestly the sex scene at the party was ok, but Josy was straight fire. The 'threesome' felt so unsexual it was weird. Maybe that was the intent, but since the MC has already fucked Maya, why is she saying stuff like, I'm fucking a boy, it feels weird."

I actually feel DPC had a grand plan for Maya but that fell apart in the first few episodes and frankly, if she doesn't improve the story would be better served by her leaving. I still like her, but she seems unfocused and nothing like the attractive, friendly girl who CARED about people.
U mean emo? there is a huge difference. Emo is like the hipster version of goth.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkOs31

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Then comes a time jump between EP7 and EP8.
Maya has solved the thing with the father and comes back to the college.

Crazy idea!
Don't you have a theory about the dog that appeared on the train in episode 2?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Pretty sure that was an alien.
It was the dog from the thing.

That's actually an interesting theory/idea. Maya's dad taking her home, he could see Maya being with Josy and trying to force her to come home.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Ahhhh you mean this nasty things where gamers shoot there gamepads on the other side of the room when they jumped through the windows :ROFLMAO:
Yeah they scared the shit outta me when i was younger,sitting in a dark room with your lil brother and playing secretly Resident Evil the first time (cuz you are a BIG BOY now and your parents are sleeping) ...
Thats when you know...Damn im hungry :p

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
If there is any consequences in the end of this game, hopefully there is some consequences for Derek as well because he is also responsible for some bad stuffs though. I personally don't have any problem with Derek but i think it's unfair if the MC is the one who gonna face such consequences himself. Beside fucking an old granny, fucking Wendy and other stuffs that he did during the Hell Well, Derek should have face some consequences as well for what he did below :

1. He stole Tybalt's heirloom.
2. He put Tybalt's brush teeth in his ass.
3. He cheated in english and math quiz.
4. He stole the dorm's matress and closet and put them into his room at DIK mansion.
5. He started the fire system at Preps party.
6. He egged the Preps and trepasser at the Preps party as well.
7. He stole one of the Preps' suit and hat.

Of course personally i don't have any problem with Derek but i think its a little bit unfair if the MC is the one who gonna face some consequences himself. Derek should have face some consequences as well to be fair.
fappybeard is the biggest Derrick lover I know. It'll be interesting to see him defend Derricks actions
Especially after I narced on Derrick to Jill about the fire

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
If there is any consequences in the end of this game, hopefully there is some consequences for Derek as well because he is also responsible for some bad stuffs though. I personally don't have any problem with Derek but i think it's unfair if the MC is the one who gonna face such consequences himself. Beside fucking an old granny, fucking Wendy and other stuffs that he did during the Hell Well, Derek should have face some consequences as well for what he did below :

4. He stole the dorm's matress and closet and put them into his room at DIK mansion.

Of course personally i don't have any problem with Derek but i think its a little bit unfair if the MC is the one who gonna face some consequences himself. Derek should have face some consequences as well to be fair.
He lost Ashley, this count? atleast for now, this is a big consequence.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I like Maya. I always have. That said she's been getting more and more goth and less and less friendly each episode. Don't get me wrong, she's dealing with a LOT right now. But i want my golden goddess from episode 1 back. She was such a shining, fun, geniunely nice girl.

Now shes whiny, so so so pale and kind of disturbing. Honestly the sex scene at the party was ok, but Josy was straight fire. The 'threesome' felt so unsexual it was weird. Maybe that was the intent, but since the MC has already fucked Maya, why is she saying stuff like, I'm fucking a boy, it feels weird."

I actually feel DPC had a grand plan for Maya but that fell apart in the first few episodes and frankly, if she doesn't improve the story would be better served by her leaving. I still like her, but she seems unfocused and nothing like the attractive, friendly girl who CARED about people.
I've said before that I think the Maya we see in Episode 1 is something of a facade she adopts as she starts college: a more confident persona that can freely act on her impulses without all her secret worries that have crippled the real Maya. As time went on and her old world began to intrude more and more into the new one, it became harder and harder for her to maintain the facade. Meanwhile, as she grew closer to the MC she was both more willing to show him her vulnerable side and more desperate for his help.

If so, I have high hopes that someday we'll see the original Maya again after she has solved her problems and can finally be comfortable in her own skin. In essence, her character arc would be to become in truth what she could only pretend to be at first. No idea if that will actually happen of course, but I can cling to stubborn optimism when pushed.

Still, even if I'm right it will be a while before we get there. Unless she's going to get a second character arc (possible, I guess, if this does go 20 episodes), there won't be much for her to do after that. I'm just hoping we can calm things down enough that Maya doesn't need to dwell on her problems 24/7. We caught some glimpses of that in the pre-D&G library scene (or in her interaction with Josy at the start of Episode 6), but who knows how things will play out after the cliffhanger.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
fappybeard is the biggest Derrick lover I know. It'll be interesting to see him defend Derricks actions
Especially after I narced on Derrick to Jill about the fire

*sigh*

1. An obvious lie by Tybalt. He's not elite with generations of history no matter how much he tries to fake it. His dad bought his status. That shit is in no way an heirloom. Also fuck Tybalt.
2. I see no problem here.
3. Thats fine. You get ahead how you get ahead.
4. Nothing wrong with that. Our bro is just borrowing that shit. He'll put the piss stained furniture back.
5. Nothing wrong with pranking preps.
6. Its just a prank bro.
7. ...I'll give you that.

Okay, back to catching up on threads.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes