JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Speaking of the mansion do any of you guys ever enjoy the mini games featured in the game , ik i personally don't , i just slog through them for collecting the renders and i feel some are especially annoying like the mouse cursor navigation games ugh but i do like the gender studies memory game and the the english word jumble
If you have touchscreen capabilities with your PC, the mouse cursor navigation games are easy. Just tap your finger on the "Hover here" point, and then tap the "Goal" point. It also works with the tennis game.

Reactions: Ilhares

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah dpc threw us a curve ball with Quinn opening up. Although I think she was initially planned because of that banner image in the old preview thread.
Quinn was never planned as a LI. She is, by DPC's own admission in the Q&A, an antagonist, hence why she's always been prominent on the banners for the game.

Reactions: dalli_x and Casmyr

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah dpc threw us a curve ball with Quinn opening up. Although I think she was initially planned because of that banner image in the old preview thread.
Yea, initially I thought she was just going to be an antagonist to mc. But then I got an inclination at the dik party on the roof. I was like, wait is she jealous of maya?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Quinn was never planned as a LI. She is, by DPC's own admission in the Q&A, an antagonist, hence why she's always been prominent on the banners for the game.
Thank you for clarifying that. Hope you didn't take offense to the nerd comment earlier when I asked about the official word on episode count.
Yea, initially I thought she was just going to be an antagonist to mc. But then I got an inclination at the dik party on the roof. I was like, wait is she jealous of maya?
That Maya jealousy is intriguing/funny especially in episode 6 when she makes that comment in the cafeteria about Maya being his girlfriend.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1138479_253178_banner2.png

Ah yes, back when all of the ladies except Bella had small boobs. No wonder Jill is out clothes shopping in ep. 7. DPC makes her go up a bra size every episode. At this point I'm even expecting little Josy to soon show up in a plus-sized bra. :confused: And speaking of Josy, poor girl has her nipples pointing at opposite geographic poles in that render. :oops:
My favourite part is that Quinn looks the happiest and friendliest of the bunch, wtf! The girls sure have come a long way since then. :giggle:

Reactions: Casmyr

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I've been avoiding jumping into the What's Under the Door pool until now, but here it goes:

It's not her husband, but rather it's the picture that was hanging in the reading room. We see it for first time during our drunken exploration. It's on the left-side wall:
View attachment 1115898

Then, it was on the floor the day after the whole M&J saga:
View attachment 1115902

That evening, Bella glanced at it while they were walking out of the room:
View attachment 1115908

The morning after the Cathy drama, it's gone. This is the same morning MC glances under the door.
View attachment 1115920

In the enhanced screenshots several folks have posted of what's under the door, it looks like the shoes are the bottom part of a picture in a frame with a cloth on the floor in front of it, which might have been covering it up and then removed by Bella so she could look at the picture.

As for what the picture is, now you're talking wild theory territory. But what the hell - I'll go there, too. It's her kid. The shoes could be Chuck Taylors or even hiking boots. The stepping stool and low mirror in the bathroom are obviously for a child. And, the shirt she loaned MC for yoga was short, maybe for a pre-teen. How old was the kid in the picture? Where did he (yes, gender assumed) go? Why is she packing away stuff that reminds her of him? And what's the deal with the axe (ok, probably related)?

The answer to all is "I don't give a crap." Of my 9 saved routes, Bella's will always be the first I play through when updates are released. And I can say that with the confidence of knowing she's not hiding a corpse or an invalid next to her downstairs bathroom.
love it but... where is the kids room?

but the other question is... is the kid dead or was just taken away by his father because the mother was negligent of the child?

could also explain why she is still married since a divorce would force a custody hearing... or perhaps the father moved to Mexico with the kid!
New Official Thread Offices:

King: Sombo
The Money: Cas
The Brains: OFT
Scientist: Ename144
Sexy: Shazba
The Nutty Professor: Dalli
Dirt Poor Hungry Peasant: Me

Feel free to add as you see fit.
then i will lead la revolution! freedom or boobs now! or else your heads will roll!

I might have to start a Maya propaganda campaign.

She needs more respect on her name.
please do not! every time this comes up the Mayans get more depressed and their numbers dwindle in droves!

I think some winter scenes would be great, or things in the Autumn; pumpkin carving, thanksgiving, Chrstmas, making snow angels, snowball fights, anything that pushes time ahead with the designated LI would be great. Maybe meet the parents, just SOMETHING. I think seeing some of the girls in winter hats or ski jackets or whatever would be very cute and cool.
i already created the script to the "meet Jill parents" although i suspect you won`t like it that much! DIK runs!

but i will give you the soundtrack for your chick run!

I told her to change one of the two songs. I hope it won't have any consequences, because i'm not looking forward redoing the whole mansion fix up task again.
that is my favorite Mini game and i hope we can keep it as a way to finance the frat and even pay off part of the tuition... yes DIK´s will have free tuition what hots promises a dik delivers!

Money can buy many things even spies
or he has not flown under their Radar
he is a double agent! that is why he upgraded his diet from noodle and ramen to coor beers! DPC has hired him to keep checks on the forums to snatch any good ideas!

cas the traitor!

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1138479_253178_banner2.png

Ah yes, back when all of the ladies except Bella had small boobs. No wonder Jill is out clothes shopping in ep. 7. DPC makes her go up a bra size every episode. At this point I'm even expecting little Josy to soon show up in a plus-sized bra. :confused: And speaking of Josy, poor girl has her nipples pointing at opposite geographic poles in that render. :oops:
My favourite part is that Quinn looks the happiest and friendliest of the bunch, wtf! The girls sure have come a long way since then. :giggle:
they all looked pisses and very aggressive

in their defense they where suffering from a severe lack of dick so yes they grew... they finally got someone who gives them DnA Dick and Attention! Quinn seems the best capable of enduring such situations! but her insecurities of having the MC stolen from her got the better out of her!

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
love it but... where is the kids room?

but the other question is... is the kid dead or was just taken away by his father because the mother was negligent of the child?

could also explain why she is still married since a divorce would force a custody hearing... or perhaps the father moved to Mexico with the kid!
then i will lead la revolution! freedom or boobs now! or else your heads will roll!
Quite simple really; there was no child, no miscarriage, nothing.

It's just a room with some stuff in it including a painting/portrait of some kind. That's it.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Quite simple really; there was no child, no miscarriage, nothing.

It's just a room with some stuff in it including a painting/portrait of some kind. That's it.
What if James moved to cali n found a blue haired tatted surfer girl......

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
What if James moved to cali n found a blue haired tatted surfer girl......
That would be pretty funny. Can't remember if MC made any comments about still having feelings for her though.
Make it 8.

I got my dick caught in a window so I'm joining the Gay Community and becoming a Lesbian.
Where are all these Maya fans coming from? We were 5 a few hours ago then six then 7 now 8.

Reactions: DarkOs31

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm disappointed at you dali, Quinn doesn't need a redemption arc or anyone help. By doing it her persona will change to something like those snowflakes character that should not be named. You're weak, you lack hatred
Don't worry about my hatred for once. If Quinn does something to one of my two girls (Josy/Maya), the MC will use his $5000 to buy a new axe for Bella and the rabid raccoon will also be let off the leash.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JohnDPayne

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
That would be pretty funny. Can't remember if MC made any comments about still having feelings for her though.

Where are all these Maya fans coming from? We were 5 a few hours ago then six then 7 now 8.
MC bleeds his emotions. And you know Pinkcakes is gonna try to force that drama when he brings back Zoey.

Us Maya fans are numerous beyond counting. There is nothing quite like using the conversion therapy dick to do her father's bidding. MC cock puts Jesus into the hearts of lesbians everywhere.

Reactions: drakken

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Don't worry about my hatred for once. If Quinn does something to one of my two girls (Josy/Maya), the MC will use his $5000 to buy a new axe for
Riona to join our MC mini harem lol

walker188

Apr 30, 2017

I like Maya. I always have. That said she's been getting more and more goth and less and less friendly each episode. Don't get me wrong, she's dealing with a LOT right now. But i want my golden goddess from episode 1 back. She was such a shining, fun, geniunely nice girl.

Now shes whiny, so so so pale and kind of disturbing. Honestly the sex scene at the party was ok, but Josy was straight fire. The 'threesome' felt so unsexual it was weird. Maybe that was the intent, but since the MC has already fucked Maya, why is she saying stuff like, I'm fucking a boy, it feels weird."

I actually feel DPC had a grand plan for Maya but that fell apart in the first few episodes and frankly, if she doesn't improve the story would be better served by her leaving. I still like her, but she seems unfocused and nothing like the attractive, friendly girl who CARED about people.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
MC bleeds his emotions. And you know Pinkcakes is gonna try to force that drama when he brings back Zoey.

Us Maya fans are numerous beyond counting. There is nothing quite like using the conversion therapy dick to do her father's bidding. MC cock puts Jesus into the hearts of lesbians everywhere.
I wonder in what capacity he's going to bring back Zoey in. I can already see chick MC taking Zoey back when she shows up like Jenny from Forrest Gump after starring in numerous BLACKED videos.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Honestly, I feel that way about all of the LIs. I'm putting off the relationships until the last possible minute. I hate the idea of a college girlfriend before even the mid-way point of the game (and what, only 3 weeks or so of game world time?)! This is college, let's have some fun. Go to parties, have sex, drink, have a good time.

Do we really think our exclusive girlfriend will let us hang out alone with the other girls? I think I'll miss that almost as much as the manwhoring. We can just kiss those movie nights and dorm room hang outs goodbye. Those moments, if any, will be fleeting after you say "I do" to the relationship.
Speaking purely for myself, I'd like the option to commit before the end of Season 2. My main MC is completely committed to the Maya/Josy path; the revelation at the end of Episode 3 sold the situation to me (even through Episode 4's lackluster resolution). I'd hate to see the two break up, but I like each of the girls too. So while the group relationship is obviously difficult and fragile, it also seems like the only real option.

Given that, why pretend this particular MC isn't committed? Two girls is more than enough to juggle. He's already made the choice to pass on the other LIs (romantically at least, they're still friends), so it's grating to hear him waffle about his future plans. Sure, the throuple might not work out, but that's true of pretty much anything.

Having said that, I accept that this is probably not the best use of DPC's limited time and is unlikely to happen; we certainly shouldn't be forced to commit yet (not if we're going ~12+ more episodes). But that's a slightly different argument from not wanting to be tied down voluntarily.

What I wish this game had was some sort of chapter bookmark system in it, like a gallery, where you can go back and watch your favorite scenes, not just the lewd stuff. There's some great scenes in this game with the dialogue that I'm sure people would watch again.

I know it might be a crap idea, but going back to watch the Pink Rose boob test thing or some stuff pertaining to the DIKs and the HOTs or whatever. Just got thinking about this. I'm sure I'm going to get railroaded for it as I nearly do with everything here. :LOL:
I just save at major milestones for each run (and after mini-games for runs with them turned on). Helps to go back and check scenes. It's a pain to keep all the saves organized, but if you're only doing 1-2 playthroughs it shouldn't be a problem.

Speaking of the mansion do any of you guys ever enjoy the mini games featured in the game , ik i personally don't , i just slog through them for collecting the renders and i feel some are especially annoying like the mouse cursor navigation games ugh but i do like the gender studies memory game and the the english word jumble
I think they're a great way to shake up the gameplay loop, and some of them are quite fun; UI aside, I really like the mansion repair (though it's pushing the bounds of "mini"). But they are annoying when I'm replaying the game to get to a particular scene. So other than my main and some DIK runs (who tend to need a steadier cash flow for some reason), I usually turn them off.

On-topic, Josy over Maya. I think Josy's much more attractive.
Well, that's not saying too much, Josy's the overall best looking girl in the game, IMHO.

Kellerman, I think I plan on doing a separate save with Bella. It breaks ALL my rules about picking one girl and sticking with them no matter what. But doing the rollback choices with Bella and things like that really makes me want to go her route. The more I think about it the more I want to do it.
Now I'm imagining you working yourself up to a near meltdown over your videogame adultery, only to calm down when Bella hugs you MC. (Trust me, it will eventually make sense if you follow through.)

Oh, and welcome back, BTW!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes