Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Can you choose only one of the girls? (Maya or Josy)
Or do you necessarily have to be with the two girls?
I personally think it's going to implode between those two. If they both share him and both have feelings for him, it's only a matter of time before one girl wants him more than the other, and presto change-o bammo, bye bye threesome relationship. It can't go the whole game like that. That's how I see it.

You start with both girls, but you know in the long run something is going to happen. It always does.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Well I think Stated my Comment wrong
it was more of a question
then a Statement
Pardon me pls
English is not my Native Language
I can fuck things up

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
I personally think it's going to implode between those two. If they both share him and both have feelings for him, it's only a matter of time before one girl wants him more than the other, and presto change-o bammo, bye bye threesome relationship. It can't go the whole game like that. That's how I see it.

You start with both girls, but you know in the long run something is going to happen. It always does.
I played until episode 5, and for now they accept everything, they even accept you dating other women.
I don't know if that changes in episode 6 or later . I imagine it does.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Well I personally think it can last the whole game and even have an ending, and if DPC's got any sense they'll do that because AL was robbed of a throuple ending and to do that twice would be poor writing on DPC's part.

We were just talking about that Cas a few minutes ago about it was 12-14 now.
There isn't an official episode count as DPC's comments on the subject tend to fluctuate between 12 & 20.

Reactions: dalli_x

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I played until episode 5, and for now they accept everything, they even accept you dating other women.
I would think it does. It can't go the whole game without some sort of jealousy between the two girls. Something's going to give and it won't be pretty when it does.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I guess that's true. People new to the game on Steam still ask if there's a threesome route for AL. I like bursting their bubble and saying no, same thing for Depraved. So I guess in this case DPC might give the fans of that route what they want.

I expect to hear about some catfights though with them.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Well I personally think it can last the whole game and even have an ending, and if DPC's got any sense they'll do that because AL was robbed of a throuple ending and to do that twice would be poor writing on DPC's part.
Acting Lessons.
What good memories

I remember that game made me cry.
I don't know if I want the same in this. Lol

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes