bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
No, no... My problem with this game is that it needs some time skips in my opinion. A day to day approach would kill momentum even more, and i don't think it fits what DPC is going for. He seems to love his crazy cliffhangers, and without a sizeable update, these moments aren't as impactful.
That's some good point! I just want to point out the "Day to Day" thing isn't my personal opinion, it was just part of the question.

Nonetheless, your reasoning is interesting!

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
No, no... My problem with this game is that it needs some time skips in my opinion. A day to day approach would kill momentum even more, and i don't think it fits what DPC is going for. He seems to love his crazy cliffhangers, and without a sizeable update, these moments aren't as impactful.
So far there were no good places for a time skip. Maybe now that Hell Week and Scavenger Hunt are over things will slow down a little to a point where a few days with nothing happening would make sense

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The Dev himself said that in his Patreon Posts
but it's shortened to like 12-14 Episodes now
There will more content with Envy, Jade and Camila for sure
He's also said that it likely wouldn't be "less than 4 seasons" and has also floated the possibility of it being 20 episodes. I think he also answered a question on that in this year's Q&A but didn't give a firm answer on the number of episodes, so I don't think we can say for sure how long the game will be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think so. She's probably served her purpose in the story.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I want something that pushes time during off-semester or ahead to grad day or anything that's just not a slog through every stuff. Like life with Bella away from the college after it's all over. Or spending time with Jill (or Sage, Maya/and or Josy or whoever your LI is) during between breaks months down the line. Just, something that pushes time ahead for a reasonable amount to where we have some story and more secure relationships when it's time to return to B&R.

And yes when it's over I'd like to see possible wedding stuff with the MC and his LI whether it be Jill, Bella, Sage, Maya, Josy, whoever. Maybe get an idea of how Derek did after B&R. That sort of stuff.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I do this but with save files. I'll name the save file something like Derrick /MC bonding moment and etc
Or just press s to save screenshots.
Only time that I do the screenshot thing is for pictures for my VN Girls screensaver. I think, with most of my games, I have over 2000 screenies. I'd have to check the amount.

But yeah screenies work for the capture the moment times for sure.

EDIT: 3,118

Reactions: ExDeath730

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So far there were no good places for a time skip. Maybe now that Hell Week and Scavenger Hunt are over things will slow down a little to a point where a few days with nothing happening would make sense
Same. If the MC's life can settle into something of a rhythm where he's basically just doing a lot of the same stuff and going through the motions with nothing major or significant happening that advances the overall plot, the game could skip ahead a few days or even weeks. Or maybe something dramatic happens like the MC getting caught up in something that upturns his life and the story picks up a couple of months later with him now ready to pick up the pieces and move forward.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Sweet! We've got our thread lawyer now too! The positions are quickly being filled ;)
Lol, now you guys know who to ask for help if you get arrested!

That's true, but now that Hell Week and Scavenger Hunts are over, it would be... Realistic i guess. Everyone who went through college here may remember how most weekdays were a grind. The fun mostly happened in the weekends and sometimes in a date or just meeting some friends one or two days to relieve some stress.

Those weeks is when we can skip it, maybe just have the MC go on a date with a LI or a side girl, or even an event with his friends and truck along. I would love to at least end his first semester.

Yeah I want something that pushes time during off-semester or ahead to grad day or anything that's just not a slog through every stuff. Like life with Bella away from the college after it's all over. Or spending time with Jill (or Sage, Maya/and or Josy or whoever your LI is) during between breaks months down the line. Just, something that pushes time ahead for a reasonable amount to where we have some story and more secure relationships when it's time to return to B&R.

And yes when it's over I'd like to see possible wedding stuff with the MC and his LI whether it be Jill, Bella, Sage, Maya, Josy, whoever. Maybe get an idea of how Derek did after B&R. That sort of stuff.
I bet we will have the time skip ending with the LIs at least. Showing how the relationship progress after college and even wedding (i would be really thorn about who would be the best man, i like Derek, Rusty and Jacob too much to choose :ROFLMAO: ) or kids. At least let's hope we get there, i would like seeing MILF Sage. :sneaky:

Nov 12, 2020
Problem is, he's already developing it for what - 3 years already? With 2 episodes per year, this is still 2 and a half years away (at least) from being completed. 5.5 years is insanely long time to produce a game and it's incredibly difficult to keep your audience interested. The production time may be even longer if he goes for bigger and bigger updates each time and sadly we may even get to the point where we get 1 update a year.

What terrifies me the most is if comes a point from the bigger and bigger updates, that DPC loses his motivation or gets a writer's block and needs time off. Then, we may never see this masterpiece being completed.
DPC mentioned in his last Q&A that the storyline has already been planned out from the beginning. This reduces the risk of a possible writer's block. But I can imagine that producing a good script for your planned storyline is still challenging.

In terms of motivation, aside from the huge financial assets he gains from it, it feels like he very much enjoys producing the content. So I don't think he will suddenly abandon his little passion project out of nowhere before finishing it.

And the final factor is DPC's wife. We can only hope she gets used to his huge paychecks and forces him to producing the content we all want so badly. Just so she can maintain her new gained living standard and finance her monthly Aruba vacations for the next couple of years. ;)

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

It would be nice to see, move the time forward a little more and get to things like when Jill tells the MC that his winter might be interesting this year, at the rate the story is going she would never get that promised winter.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Lol, now you guys know who to ask for help if you get arrested!
We've got king, brainiacs, lawyers, Italian mobsters, Russian tank commanders and with Cas bankrolling the enterprise, this kingdom will be unstoppable!

i would be really thorn about who would be the best man, i like Derek, Rusty and Jacob too much to choose
Nick the dick is not invited. I don't trust him and he really does look like a penis.

It would be nice to see, move the time forward a little more and get to things like when Jill tells the MC that his winter might be interesting this year, at the rate the story is going she would never get that promised winter.
Nor my long-awaited spring break episode!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think some winter scenes would be great, or things in the Autumn; pumpkin carving, thanksgiving, Chrstmas, making snow angels, snowball fights, anything that pushes time ahead with the designated LI would be great. Maybe meet the parents, just SOMETHING. I think seeing some of the girls in winter hats or ski jackets or whatever would be very cute and cool.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
We've got king, brainiacs, lawyers, Italian mobsters, Russian tank commanders and with Cas bankrolling the enterprise, this kingdom will be unstoppable!
I don't care what anyone says about me, in this kingdom, I'm "Jill's Body Pillow" Kellerman.

Best thing to be in my opinion. Yeah yeah, laugh...degenerates. :LOL:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
New Official Thread Offices:

King: Sombo
The Money: Cas
The Brains: OFT
Scientist: Ename144
Sexy: Shazba
The Nutty Professor: Dalli
Dirt Poor Hungry Peasant: Me

Feel free to add as you see fit.
I claim Quinn's therapist.:LOL:

The Dev himself said that in his Patreon Posts
but it's shortened to like 12-14 Episodes now
There will more content with Envy, Jade and Camila for sure
I have a feeling there may be some more Nora too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

currently, the only motivation for a time jump would be the aesthetics of the school year, the chance to experience the first Halloween party, the first Christmas, the first exams, the springbreak of the first year of college.

to the story, at least at the present time the time jump would not serve any purpose (if we talk about weeks and months). there are no situations that are to be reviewed in a few months, everything is practically at stake

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Look at it in another way.
The fewer the episodes, the shorter we have to wait to finally get into Jill's gucci panties.
Well her route is definitely painful, but I love the story, and don't care so much for the lewd stuff. If I have to wait another couple of episodes for the relationship payoff that's fine. But in the Ep. 7 preview picture of her in the lingerie store, she's obviously buying something to show to somebody, right?

She might be comfortable with the MC at this point to follow the unwritten third-date rule. It's strapless, and much more "revealing" in a sense when it relates to her character. For her, that's a big step forward.

Just speculation at this point, but I think it's possible.

1134160_previewJill.jpg

Reactions: JamieSadistic

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well her route is definitely painful, but I love the story, and don't care so much for the lewd stuff. If I have to wait another couple of episodes for the relationship payoff that's fine. But in the Ep. 7 preview picture of her in the lingerie store, she's obviously buying to show to somebody, right?

She might be comfortable with the MC at this point to follow the unwritten third-date rule. It's strapless, and much more "revealing" in a sense when it relates to her character. For her, that's a big step forward.

Just speculation at this point, but I think it's possible.

View attachment 1116556
My previous theory on that render is that she is out buying her dress for the concert. Maybe underwear too. You need strapless if the dress is strapless. I don't think it's a first sex pre-date outfit shopping. I'd like to be wrong, but Jill needs to finish the concert storyline first. It weighs heavily on her.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes