niduovdv

Apr 15, 2020
Can I know where did you guys hear that BaD would be 16-20 episodes?

Not that I complain, it means more content, but is it official or just estimations/hopes?

Also, I hope there will be more content for Camila, Envy and Jade in the next update!
I hope that too, When is the update?

• Angry
Reactions: Dankmemer

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem I recently installed the game fresh. The tried to install the mod. Im just getting errors when trying to play. I followed the steps.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The Dev himself said that in his Patreon Posts
but it's shortened to like 12-14 Episodes now
If it's shortened to that I feel so much better about wanting to finish the game. So that means we're about 1/2 way there instead of 1/3.

Makes me feel better I guess I missed that. I never would've left the last time if I knew that. Possible 3.5-4 years maybe shortened to 2 more?

I can deal with that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
If it's shortened to that I feel so much better about wanting to finish the game. So that means we're about 1/2 way there instead of 1/3.

Makes me feel better I guess I missed that. I never would've left the last time if I knew that. Possible 3.5-4 years maybe shortened to 2 more?

I can deal with that.
Problem is, he's already developing it for what - 3 years already? With 2 episodes per year, this is still 2 and a half years away (at least) from being completed. 5.5 years is insanely long time to produce a game and it's incredibly difficult to keep your audience interested. The production time may be even longer if he goes for bigger and bigger updates each time and sadly we may even get to the point where we get 1 update a year.

What terrifies me the most is if comes a point from the bigger and bigger updates, that DPC loses his motivation or gets a writer's block and needs time off. Then, we may never see this masterpiece being completed.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
What I wish this game had was some sort of chapter bookmark system in it, like a gallery, where you can go back and watch your favorite scenes, not just the lewd stuff. There's some great scenes in this game with the dialogue that I'm sure people would watch again.

I know it might be a crap idea, but going back to watch the Pink Rose boob test thing or some stuff pertaining to the DIKs and the HOTs or whatever. Just got thinking about this. I'm sure I'm going to get railroaded for it as I nearly do with everything here. :LOL:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Problem is, he's already developing it for what - 3 years already? With 2 episodes per year, this is still 2 and a half years away (at least) from being completed. 5.5 years is insanely long time to produce a game and it's incredibly difficult to keep your audience interested. The production time may be even longer if he goes for bigger and bigger updates each time and sadly we may even get to the point where we get 1 update a year.

What terrifies me the most is if comes a point from the bigger and bigger updates, that DPC loses his motivation or gets a writer's block and needs time off. Then, we may never see this masterpiece being completed.
Exactly. Most people here know my age bracket, and also know I don't want to hit a certain age waiting for this game to finish, which is why I have issue with continuing it. I tried AOA, mainly for Ash, who was my Jill replacement. Didn't like it. Came back here to try and tough it out.

With my top 2 favorite games dropping updates around the same time very soon, at least that will help. But the long slog waiting for this to finish is not going to be easy. Especially if like you said, he needs time off from burn out or lack of motivation, writer's block, etc.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
What I wish this game had was some sort of chapter bookmark system in it, like a gallery, where you can go back and watch your favorite scenes, not just the lewd stuff. There's some great scenes in this game with the dialogue that I'm sure people would watch again.

I know it might be a crap idea, but going back to watch the Pink Rose boob test thing or some stuff pertaining to the DIKs and the HOTs or whatever. Just got thinking about this. I'm sure I'm going to get railroaded for it as I nearly do with everything here. :LOL:
I like your Idea! All the moments just doing goofy stuff with the DIKs (or Derek) is one of the reasons I appreciate the game so much!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
o_O
Holy shit, that's news to me! Good news actually because 12-14 makes much more sense given the speed of this game's storyline. I never understood how DPC could make this story work as a 20 episode epic saga.
It'd be dragging at some point by Ep. 12 or so if he was going for 20. Now it seems much more realistic and doable. I want to see at least some stuff in this game post-college and not just "here is what happened" scenes like Sisterly Lust did or what AL did with the Megan/Melissa wedding.

I want a little meat on the post-college story. Even if it's for a half episode or something.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018

You read my mind sometimes. DPC seems to have an amazing work ethic, but let's be real here, writer's block can get to anyone. I'm a lawyer and even i have it sometimes when writing a petition or a paper to publish, it's a lot worse for someone that is using his imagination.

I just want him to not stretch this game more than possible, and with 16-20 episodes, i'm worried something happens and derails this project. I don't care really about Milfy City, but the fans of that game, and the patreons deserve better, i don't want to see history repeating here.

That.. Is an amazing idea. It would help a lot to relive some moments, because this game have som really hot ones, some really funny ones. That would be a great feature to add to the game.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Talking about Time between updates and updates' sizes.
Do you think it should have been "Day by Day" update pattern, like WVN (or whatever it's called) and Fetish Locator? It would provide smaller updates, but it would be on a more regular basis, keeping players interest.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It'd be dragging at some point by Ep. 12 or so if he was going for 20. Now it seems much more realistic and doable. I want to see at least some stuff in this game post-college and not just "here is what happened" scenes like Sisterly Lust did or what AL did with the Megan/Melissa wedding.

I want a little meat on the post-college story. Even if it's for a half episode or something.
Three total seasons (4 episodes each) sounds about right to me. I'm even more excited now than I was before because I have finish line hype. Yes, I'll be sad when it ends, but I'm also eager to see what DPC has up his sleeve for his next game!

I'm a lawyer
Sweet! We've got our thread lawyer now too! The positions are quickly being filled ;)

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Talking about Time between updates and updates' sizes.
Do you think it should have been "Day by Day" update pattern, like WVN (or whatever it's called) and Fetish Locator? It would provide smaller updates, but it would be on a more regular basis, keeping players interest.
No, no... My problem with this game is that it needs some time skips in my opinion. A day to day approach would kill momentum even more, and i don't think it fits what DPC is going for. He seems to love his crazy cliffhangers, and without a sizeable update, these moments aren't as impactful.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018

I do this but with save files. I'll name the save file something like Derrick /MC bonding moment and etc
Or just press s to save screenshots.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes