Nov 12, 2020
Well her route is definitely painful, but I love the story, and don't care so much for the lewd stuff. If I have to wait another couple of episodes for the relationship payoff that's fine. But in the Ep. 7 preview picture of her in the lingerie store, she's obviously buying to show to somebody, right?

She might be comfortable with the MC at this point to follow the unwritten third-date rule. It's strapless, and much more "revealing" in a sense when it relates to her character. For her, that's a big step forward.

Just speculation at this point, but I think it's possible.

View attachment 1116556
Don't get your hopes up based on this preview picture.
She'll probably go to the lingerie store with Bella or Josy.
The only thing that will happen with Jill, is probably some nibbling on one of her breasts. This because we brutally got bailed out of it in the D&G scene with Jill from episode 6.

My previous theory on that render is that she is out buying her dress for the concert. Maybe underwear too. You need strapless if the dress is strapless. I don't think it's a first sex pre-date outfit shopping. I'd like to be wrong, but Jill needs to finish the concert storyline first. It weighs heavily on her.
This could be correct.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
My previous theory on that render is that she is out buying her dress for the concert. Maybe underwear too. You need strapless if the dress is strapless. I don't think it's a first sex pre-date outfit shopping. I'd like to be wrong, but Jill needs to finish the concert storyline first. It weighs heavily on her.
Right right, very true. It could be a precursor of things to come. The MC DID help her with her confidence when it came to preparing for the concert. Might have some double meaning there.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The question is, will song choice matter?
Good question. I did the both songs option on mine, thinking that was the best road. I hope it's right. It's one of those choices that could go either way. She just can't stay in her head too much. She knows what she's doing. I hope the MC is there for her to help her concentrate. If she sees him (or thinks of him) she might relax more. He's obviously very good for her when it comes to that.

Nov 12, 2020
Good question. I did the both songs option on mine, thinking that was the best road. I hope it's right. It's one of those choices that could go either way. She just can't stay in her head too much. She knows what she's doing. I hope the MC is there for her to help her concentrate. If she sees him (or thinks of him) she might relax more. He's obviously very good for her when it comes to that.
I told her to change one of the two songs. I hope it won't have any consequences, because i'm not looking forward redoing the whole mansion fix up task again.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I got wondering with being able to recommend her song, and the fact that mc can practice it on guitar. If she starts to choke on stage and mc can save the day my playing it and getting her back centered so she can nail it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lerd0

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't know if choices like that though will matter much. Like the fire blame thing I was on about before. I guess not giving her a straight answer is both good and bad....?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I got wondering with being able to recommend her song, and the fact that mc can practice it on guitar. If she starts to choke on stage and mc can save the day my playing it and getting her back centered so she can nail it.
There's an idea. Like joining her on stage or something? Or playing it behind the curtain? That would be nice to see.

Reactions: drakken

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Speaking of the mansion do any of you guys ever enjoy the mini games featured in the game , ik i personally don't , i just slog through them for collecting the renders and i feel some are especially annoying like the mouse cursor navigation games ugh but i do like the gender studies memory game and the the english word jumble

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Speaking of the mansion do any of you guys ever enjoy the mini games featured in the game , ik i personally don't , i just slog through them for collecting the renders and i feel some are especially annoying like the mouse cursor navigation games ugh but i do like the gender studies memory game and the the english word jumble
I like the mansion mini-game thing. Granted I have the EXCEL spreadsheet guide. But the drinking stuff I don't like with the borders thing. My hands get too shaky. I like the test stuff, although it's a bit tedious, again, thankful for the guides.

Nov 12, 2020
I like them since it allows us to do something else, rather than just pressing the space bar or clicking your mouse.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Well her route is definitely painful, but I love the story, and don't care so much for the lewd stuff. If I have to wait another couple of episodes for the relationship payoff that's fine.

Wheres @lolgotem and his Maya campaign.
Kudos to that user for trying to champion the cause that is Maya
Just got back from the gym, got a few more things to work on, but trust... The full-court press will be ran starting tonight.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes