sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I personally think it's going to implode between those two. If they both share him and both have feelings for him, it's only a matter of time before one girl wants him more than the other, and presto change-o bammo, bye bye threesome relationship. It can't go the whole game like that. That's how I see it.

You start with both girls, but you know in the long run something is going to happen. It always does.
I think that the implosion will only happen if you don't follow the M&J path, without the support of the MC that couple will have a lot of disagreements, there would be the opportunity for those who want the Josy´s solo path (and a few with Maya's solo path).

Reactions: dalli_x

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The spoiler chat in his discord is pretty fun, the general chat is pretty lame, just people saying morning and night to each other.
Good to know Cas, thanks. I'm only doing the 10/month route. Already pledging two and a third is the absolute most I can do without having to worry about my next meal. Social Security/Medicare only goes so far.

Damn bipolar bullshit screwed up my entire life. Only DPC knows for sure how long this thing is going to go. But I got my hopes up for 12-14. Won't make me as close to being 50 when I finish this game if it's 12-14. :LOL:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Crap, with me being back in this game I might have to alter my avatar and my sig to show my top 3 girls.

Damnit. I really REALLY hope this full Jill CHICK permanent route has a massive payoff. Or else It'd be 3.5 years or whatever the hell it would be by the time it's over for nothing.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So, I just learned that there are 7 Maya fanboys in our midst. We must hunt them down and reeducate them
No, We need to support them, so they will be able to charm Maya away from Josy. so Josy can be free with Me, and She and I would not have to feel bad for Maya. Obviously after Josy and I had the proper fun with Maya and not that ep 6 garbage .

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So, I just learned that there are 7 Maya fanboys in our midst. We must hunt them down and reeducate them
"Political reeducation" for 7 people Cas? Sounds like some 1970s Soviet style idea you got going there. Makes me wonder what kind of KGB stuff you're thinking about. I feel bad for those 7. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Acting Lessons.
What good memories

I remember that game made me cry.
I don't know if I want the same in this. Lol
Even without the tragic ending component (which I do not believe will happen in this game), the fact that we are able to have this throuple relationship should mean that there is an ending path for it. At the end of day, a large part of these games is about getting the ending you want with the relationship you want from the ones that are available in the game, and right now, a throuple relationship is available and does have its fans so there should be an ending path for it for those that want it.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I cant say much. Being a ri fan I knew that at least currently isn't gonna happen (one can fruitlessly hope. Krj fans get it) I became a fareweather Maya fan till josy showed up and I figured out the other li's. Then quinns mask started to crack and dragged me down that human puzzle rabbit hole.:ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MelonGod and Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I cant say much. Being a ri fan I knew that at least currently isn't gonna happen (one can fruitlessly hope. Krj fans get it) I became a fareweather Maya fan till josy showed up and I figured out the other li's. Then quinns mask started to crack and dragged me down that human puzzle rabbit hole.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah dpc threw us a curve ball with Quinn opening up. Although I think she was initially planned because of that banner image in the old preview thread.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes