drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Oh wait. Is this DPC's April Fools joke on us? I was wondering if he might do something.

Ahhhh. I see. Yeah, that'll be a bit of drama later, probably. MC will probably have a half-hearted "she's... not all bad" sort of response.
well she is and she isnt. it probally will be more of an issue if your not on the maya/josy route because then mc would be hanging with quinn more.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
That's some untapped (figuratively and literally) potential you're underestimating there!

DPC is fucking trolling us now!?

:sneaky:
I gotta admit, I love that Jill doesn't look like she's loving it...

But Tybalt's looking pretty suave wouldn't you say?

Oh shit, that's gotta be it!
true, but at the moment thats where it stands. i do understand jills the type that once that barrier is broken, theres definitely going to be fun to be had. but that wont come for a while.

edit: sssslllllooooowwwww burn. ill come back to that save a chapter or two later and catch up. unless dpc progresses the story faster next chapter.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
well she is and she isnt. it probally will be more of an issue if your not on the maya/josy route because then mc would be hanging with quinn more.
Well, yeah. Thats a given. Its an issue for DIKs, mainly.

Although, I'm at that part on my Chick run, and I'm deciding what to choose. I got 3 more Affinity points to burn before getting kicked out the top bracket after all.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
A truly wonderful date at the mall and, on top of that, I acquired a new suit for my upcoming presentation on why welfare doesn't motivate the unemployed to work.

THIS SON OF A BITCH IS CHANTING TO JILL
View attachment 1117259
Can't wait for the game now (like I totally could before), if this is in it (and it's not an April 1 joke), I'd love to see the various responses by all the characters!

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Dec 19, 2019
A truly wonderful date at the mall and, on top of that, I acquired a new suit for my upcoming presentation on why welfare doesn't motivate the unemployed to work.

View attachment 1117259
Jill fans:

images-2.jpeg

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020

View attachment 1117259
Man I was getting ready to go to bed, im so happy I didn't miss this

I ALWAYS have time to see Jill fans in shambles :KEK:

You thought your MC was going to make it to 3rd base in ep. 7, looks like Tybalt is swooping in to steal home plate :LUL:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Man I was getting ready to go to bed, im so happy I didn't miss this

I ALWAYS have time to see Jill fans in shambles :KEK:

You thought your MC was going to make it to 3rd base in ep. 7, looks like Tybalt is swooping in to steal home plate :LUL:

They have one saving grace. If Bella finds out he's blackmailing Jill she'll probally go get the ax.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 1117259
I hope you all know what day today is:ROFLMAO:. however kudos to DPC , this probably works so well, that folks will be pumped up until ep7 to see if its actually in the game or not:ROFLMAO:.Well done DPC, that was some Quinn move of you (y):ROFLMAO:

Jan 15, 2019

View attachment 1117259
at first i thought somebody is joking

what the hell

okay okay today is 1 april and anyways the post does look like a joke[love in the air type hashtag is joke only] so it is april fool joke by dpc

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I hope you all know what day today is:ROFLMAO:. however kudos to DPC , this probably works so well, that folks will be pumped up until ep7 to see if its actually in the game or not:ROFLMAO:.Well done DPC, that was some Quinn move of you (y):ROFLMAO:
Well dpc did say there's a lil of him in quinn

Reactions: ChipLecsap

despelote

May 26, 2017

View attachment 1117259
a beautiful couple

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes