felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh fuck, I just had a horrible image of DPC making all paths conclude with one true ending...and it's with...*gulp* Zoey. :oops:
Deep Breath...I think I'm having a panic attack. :eek: imma pass out.
#StayAwayZoey
#Don'tComeBack
#FuckOff
A provocation: is the ending really that important?

Let's compare two theoretical matches:

1) one in which you insisted until the end on all the LIs you were interested in, a situation which then eventually blew up in your face

2) another one, in which good or bad at a certain point you chose according to what you had seen up to that moment, you avoided every temptation and arrived at the perfect ending, with MC and his LI hand in hand watching the sunset

are you sure that the second one is the best game? forget about playing it again 1,000 times, but as a single game experience doesn't the first one give more emotions?

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
A relationship with an older woman, even a teacher, is not impossible or unrealistic, nor is a relationship with 2 girls at the same time or a relationship with someone who was in a lesbian relationship but either is, or realises they are, bi. You just lack the imagination to see it.

Granted, I cannot discern how exactly the relationships with Bella, Maya, and Josy will unfold or what the endgame will be, but I know for a fact that they will have endings, no matter what obstacles are in their way and that they will make perfect sense within the context of the game. It's a not a 1:1, 100% perfect depiction of the real world, so some things in the story might bend believability (like a drug and prostitution ring being run out of a sorority), but all LIs will have endings if you make the right choices and will work perfectly fine in the world DPC has created.
The only way to accomplish that is to start closing doors now. There's no way to get to the end of this game and still have every female character as an option. A lot of them don't even like each other and they would lose interest in the MC if they knew he was even associating with them. Up til now nothing has been a fatal error and that is going to have to change, even if the story lines go places they can't go in real life. And some of them are tied together, so screwing up with Jill should mean Bella is out, screwing up with Maya should mean Josy is out, etc.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Every episode will be bigger than the last.

This is Pinkcakes retirement fund he's building up, he's not going to speed up while the dough is flowing.
With world wide inflation coming, having a pile of cash won't be enough. DPC needs a constant influx from now until death's sweet embrace in order for him to maintain his wifey's now expected lavish lifestyle. :giggle:

1) one in which you insisted until the end on all the LIs you were interested in, a situation which then eventually blew up in your face

2) another one, in which good or bad at a certain point you chose according to what you had seen up to that moment, you avoided every temptation and arrived at the perfect ending, with MC and his LI hand in hand watching the sunset

are you sure that the second one is the best game? forget about playing it again 1,000 times, but as a single game experience doesn't the first one give more emotions?
I just don't like Zoey ;)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
With world wide inflation coming, having a pile of cash won't be enough. DPC needs a constant influx from now until death's sweet embrace in order for him to maintain his wifey's now expected lavish lifestyle. :giggle:
He can switch to a 2 year development cycle, so the money comes in longer.

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

Dpc likes the drama of a shit show. Then a tie up at the end. So none of these girls working out, mc growing through the process to in the end meet again the first person he was the closest it. I could see it. (At least one of the endings)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To be fair, if its because the amount of content is getting bigger and bigger. I'm fine with that. One episode worth 2-3 episodes is the same as 2-3 episodes, imo.
In my opinion, however, the issue is different.

there are films that you are willing to wait years for, but once you get there it's done, then you may or may not like it.

here we're talking about spreading out the gaming experience over 7-14 years. are you willing to wait 14 years to see how the game ends? are you ready to make that commitment to a game? how many computers will you change in 14 years? how many houses? how many jobs?

I'm not, in the same way that I wouldn't start watching lightly a TV series whose 15 seasons have been announced.

for me the psychological threshold is 6 months, if i can expect at least 2 chapters a year, i think i can make it, beyond that i would most likely quit

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Dpc likes the drama of a shit show. Then a tie up at the end. So none of these girls working out, mc growing through the process to in the end meet again the first person he was the closest it. I could see it. (At least one of the endings)
That would be a lot closer to reality than a lot of the shit that's being thrown around.

Reactions: Reggie32

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
To be fair, if its because the amount of content is getting bigger and bigger. I'm fine with that. One episode worth 2-3 episodes is the same as 2-3 episodes, imo.
So you will collect your pension and then you will come to the forum to check if the new chapter has already come out in 10 years :confused:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
this is what happens in AL, where if everything goes wrong and you make certain choices you go back to the ex who betrayed you.
and I'll tell you it's also an ending I didn't mind.

But it's 10 renders at the end of the game, it doesn't change the judgement on the game experience.
And is a sunset holding hands or a good fight with flying plates more exciting?;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: drakken

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
this is what happens in AL, where if everything goes wrong and you make certain choices you go back to the ex who betrayed you.
and I'll tell you it's also an ending I didn't mind.

But it's 10 renders at the end of the game, it doesn't change the judgement on the game experience.
And is a sunset holding hands or a good fight with flying plates more exciting?;):ROFLMAO:
That's pretty much what gave me that idea. And as far as sunset/flying plates? Depends on my mood. both have their "excitement" factor. :LOL:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
In my opinion, however, the issue is different.

there are films that you are willing to wait years for, but once you get there it's done, then you may or may not like it.

here we're talking about spreading out the gaming experience over 7-14 years. are you willing to wait 14 years to see how the game ends? are you ready to make that commitment to a game? how many computers will you change in 14 years? how many houses? how many jobs?

I'm not, in the same way that I wouldn't start watching lightly a TV series whose 15 seasons have been announced.

for me the psychological threshold is 6 months, if i can expect at least 2 chapters a year, i think i can make it, beyond that i would most likely quit
I dunno. It honestly doesn't bother me.

I mean, its no different than a novel series to me. For example, I got into Dresden Files fully knowing it would take 20+ years to finish. Here we are 21 years later, and we're still a bunch of books away from the end. Stormlight Archive started in 2010, and we're a decade later 4/10 books through. I started reading The Wheel of Time when I was seven, and the series finished when I was 17.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
A relationship with an older woman, even a teacher, is not impossible or unrealistic, nor is a relationship with 2 girls at the same time or a relationship with someone who was in a lesbian relationship but either is, or realises they are, bi. You just lack the imagination to see it.
older woman, checked!

teacher, no i always resented those with authority over me! altough some teachers loved to grab my ass and pinch my cheeks! there where also 2 gay teachers who seemed to be fond of me very much... so probably if i had wanted!

wait i did bed a few teachers... i was older then them by then and they where not my teachers it was just their job! does it still counts?

2 girls at the same time, checked... actually even more along as they do not know each other! damn you social media!

lesbians, checked... half of them are just gay because the men they want do not do fatties and/or ugly but hey fatties deserve some love too and you get to come back home with a Tupperware of fried chicken, as for getting it up just drink plenty of alcohol, does not help with the getting hard part but makes them less ugly...

freaking hell me agreeing with Holy is become a bad habit of mine! but its all possible if you got the 6 pack the 6 figure wage and the 6 feet tall, the dick education and the rest are just bonus women enjoy!

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
T
For endings, I just thought of Jade getting pregnant and like years later Tybalt will one day and look at Jade and not see an ounce of his father in him but fuckface. The man who took Jill away from him.
Tybalt needs to die in a horrific watermelon accident.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes