drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Well... about Sarah, that what is cool is actually her face. I mean, she's not perfect and that's her charm. And about Camila, yes. She was the chocolate girl. So they three with Sarah and Melanie are really best party combo for your Free Roams. Generally all the "CHICKS" are cool. I can't say that I don't like some character. Oh, actually I don't like the feminists. :D
Wendy Derek's wify

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Oh my. How Awesome would be if Tomorrow, DPC instead of announcing a release date, simply would Just put out the Episode. "Episode 7 is available, you know the drill, 5 dollar patreon can get the update at Monday " . :ROFLMAO:. I know, I know, unlikely. It's not fit to past profile. But still, I wish he would just put it out.:cool:

Here some Jill, this is what is waiting for us :love:.
1159383_final_preview.jpg
1067094_sr_jill_preview.jpg
1107433_jill_sr2.jpg
and Josy's ass because it would not be ME If I would not post it :ROFLMAO::love::devilish:

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
I can't believe that from all the girls ... Derek was shown with Wendy. That was huge EGO killing of this character. Will be cool to see him with MC in a threesome or some wild orgy with the chicks.

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Can someone explain the Riona attraction to me? Is it because she's so much like Quinn?
She is just following Quinn's business in some way and getting involved with her idea, but they are quite different. Riona is more introverted than Quinn. Actually I can't find something similar than using drugs between them.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Can someone explain the Riona attraction to me? Is it because she's so much like Quinn?
To start off she's why I downloaded the game (plus I played al which is was Melissa and Reyna on there) I have a thing for goth girls(or that kinda look). Along with puzzles (hence damaged)

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
And Riona is not fully asian. I think she's mixed. And for the people that went through the EMO period, they will perfectly know the difference between Riona and the Punky Quinn.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Because she's beautiful, that's why. :love:
OK, I'll concede she's a good looking girl. I'll also bet DPC spent a lot more time on her than he did on say, Jill. I don't know much of anything about Daz and I modeled someone who looks a lot like Jill in about ten minutes. Kind of disappointing, really.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
To start off she's why I downloaded the game (plus I played al which is was Melissa and Reyna on there) I have a thing for goth girls(or that kinda look). Along with puzzles (hence damaged)
Interesting. Sage is why I downloaded the game. She resembles me. Or I resemble her. However you want to look at it.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Asian and goth fetish I think, but she also has that sad lost puppy thing going on that a lot dudes feel the need to "save."
Probably Riona be the only asian character in vns that i like, and maybe Miru from WIAB with her new looks, hopefully she hasnt the same irritating attitude from before the rework.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
The thing I love in this game is that is full of DIFFERENT characters with DIFFERENT stories and all of us can see and find herself or himself in a character from the game. It works with the movies, series and games. When you have someone that you can see as YOU in the story it's getting more close to you and start to love the character. <3

Reactions: JamieSadistic

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Interesting. Sage is why I downloaded the game. She resembles me. Or I resemble her. However you want to look at it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes