drakken

Nov 13, 2017
And Riona is not fully asian. I think she's mixed. And for the people that went through the EMO period, they will perfectly know the difference between Riona and the Punky Quinn.
There is a difference between goth and emo(and punk). Emo is the hipsters version of goth. Which ri is not.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Can someone explain the Riona attraction to me? Is it because she's so much like Quinn?
She has a beautiful body and a cute face. But what I like about Riona is her nipples. Simply to bite into. With a piercing her nipples would be perfect.

personality
Riona is not like Quinn in my opinion. She is in a positive sense more fragile, more anxious, more friendly and more willing to compromise than Quinn. However, Riona has a melangolic side that I hope does not lead to depression.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Probably Riona be the only asian character in vns that i like, and maybe Miru from WIAB with her new looks, hopefully she hasnt the same irritating attitude from before the rework.
I do find that a lot of the Asian girls in these games are carbon copies of Asian girls from other games. Kind of sad considering there are a lot of Asian models for Daz. And all Asians do not look alike. A Thai girl does not look like a Korean girl. Or a Japanese girl. Or a Mandarin Chinese girl. But I suspected with Riona it was more than just her looks. The answers are interesting.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Probably Riona be the only asian character in vns that i like, and maybe Miru from WIAB with her new looks, hopefully she hasnt the same irritating attitude from before the rework.
Speaking of reworks, do you think Riona looks a little different in the ep. 7 previews? Something about her face just seems a little off. Not saying she isn't pretty...it's just different somehow. :unsure:

Reactions: SomboSteel

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I do find that a lot of the Asian girls in these games are carbon copies of Asian girls from other games. Kind of sad considering there are a lot of Asian models for Daz. And all Asians do not look alike. A Thai girl does not look like a Korean girl. Or a Japanese girl. Or a Mandarin Chinese girl. But I suspected with Riona it was more than just her looks. The answers are interesting.
There's not alot known about ri yet, but I'm hoping for some prying time to piece that puzzle together.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Rina and Risa from Photo Hunt are great, there's Ellen in CoBD, Rin in My Best Deal, and Yuki in UoP.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
There's not alot known about ri yet, but I'm hoping for some prying time to piece that puzzle together.
I guess that's part of why I asked why so many guys here like her. She's kind of an unknown quantity and it doesn't seem like DPC is going to make her even a secondary LI. She's kind of a hit and run in this game. Maybe that will change some but I doubt seriously Riona will ever even be as big as Quinn in this game and Quinn is, as we've discussed recently, not even a primary LI.

I guess if DPC gave a rat's ass what the players of his game think it would matter more that so many guys like Riona or dislike other characters. It's never going to matter what I think because the game is written by a guy, for guys, from the perspective of a male MC.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Speaking of reworks, do you think Riona looks a little different in the ep. 7 previews? Something about her face just seems a little off. Not saying she isn't pretty...it's just different somehow. :unsure:
ep4_fr_riona_scene9.jpg 1093982_preview10.jpg
Yeah she looks different, maybe is for the light in the preview

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Nothing and I mean nothing would disappoint me more in this upcoming update then Jill's "lewd" scene being another boring kissing animation. That's honestly my biggest concern going into episode 7. I can tolerate episode 7 being another meaningless fuck-fest like episode 5 but I don't know if I can tolerate another boring kissing animation with Jill, that shit will probably make me completely give up on her route lol

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes