Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 1144456 View attachment 1144455
Yeah she looks different, maybe is for the light in the preview
Could be the lighting or maybe it's as I've been saying; she's getting stresed and strung out because of the pressure of what Quinn's doing and she'll go looking for Quinn's weed stash to give her a release but she'll find the coke instead. :oops:

Nothing and I mean nothing would disappoint me more in this upcoming update then Jill's "lewd" scene being another boring kissing animation. That's honestly my biggest concern going into episode 7. I can tolerate episode 7 being another meaningless fuck-fest like episode 5 but I don't know if I can tolerate another boring kissing animation with Jill, that shit will probably make me completely give up on her route lol
DPC's gonna surprise us all by having the MC get annoyed at being frozen out by Jill and/or blocked by Tybalt that he'll do what he said he would and climb up to Jill's balcony to see her, and she'll be so overwhelmed by the gesture that he'll be slipping his sword into her sheath. ;) :cool:

I dunno man... Lina and Risa from Photo Hunt are pretty hot as well.
Probably the best Asian characters in all adult games.

I didnt played yet, so i dont have a opinion on them.
It can be a bit confusing at first because it's not always entirely clear on what you need to do to unlock certain scenes and some of the minor ones can't be unlocked once you progress to a certain point, but the guide in the OP is a good help, if outdated, and eventually it becomes easier to figure things out.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
:unsure:Maybe he does slightly change some of the girls, I don't know what it is but for me Maya look different recently, like her face is fuller or something. or may be bad makeup:unsure:
Maya is one girl I desperately do want DPC to adjust. She has the worst skin in the game and that powdered makeup look is awful. If he would clean that up, I would probably take her out of the friend zone. She might even move up to my number 2 or 3 slot. I'm a Maya simp all the way, but in a platonic way...which sounds even more pathetic :giggle: My first friend on campus and she loves movies. My kind of gal.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
DPC's gonna surprise us all by having the MC get annoyed at being frozen out by Jill and/or blocked by Tybalt that he'll do what he said he would and climb up to Jill's balcony to see her, and she'll be so overwhelmed by the gesture that he'll be slipping his sword into her sheath. ;)
Bacchus is animorphing into dalli.

We need that new update stat.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
hah a controversial opinion? I'm not too worried about whether my opinion is controversial or not. I'll still give it when I choose.

If you're tired of a topic and don't want to talk about it, you can always just skip over the post. I skip over tons of posts when I work through this thread as many posts I just don't have interest in the specific sub topic being discussed. Plus new members are going to pop up here and there and certain topics for them may be their first time discussing them. So rest assured it will likely happen again in the future.
Do watever you want, i stop caring about this conversation like 100 pages ago... so... good luck.

Reactions: Razrback16

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Bacchus is animorphing into dalli.

We need that new update stat.
Really? You think that if the MC were to do that, whether it's in this episode or the next, that she wouldn't drop her panties? Because I think that him saying that may have been a foreshadowing, plus, this relationship has a lot of Romeo & Juliet vibes and I feel like it would be similar to Romeo using a rope ladder to climb up to Juliet's balcony on the night of their secret marriage to consummate the marriage.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Maya is one girl I desperately do want DPC to adjust. She has the worst skin in the game and that powdered makeup look is awful. If he would clean that up, I would probably take her out of the friend zone. She might even move up to my number 2 or 3 slot. I'm a Maya simp all the way, but in a platonic way...which sounds even more pathetic :giggle: My first friend on campus and she loves movies. My kind of gal.
I've never seen a college girl who wore face powder like they had been rolled in flour. It's definitely an odd look.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Really? You think that if the MC were to do that, whether it's in this episode or the next, that she wouldn't drop her panties? Because I think that him saying that may have been a foreshadowing, plus, this relationship has a lot of Romeo & Juliet vibes and I feel like it would be similar to Romeo using a rope ladder to climb up to Juliet's balcony on the night of their secret marriage to consummate the marriage.
But you know how Romeo and Juliet ends?:rolleyes:
Aunt.:ROFLMAO:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I've been saying it, Jill's route plays out like you're dating a high school sophomore. Considering their sex drives I don't even see how they could be long-term compatible unless DPC plans to eventually turn Jill into a sexual super saiyan.
Pretty much, unless there's some hidden backstory that we don't know about.

DPC's gonna surprise us all by having the MC get annoyed at being frozen out by Jill and/or blocked by Tybalt that he'll do what he said he would and climb up to Jill's balcony to see her, and she'll be so overwhelmed by the gesture that he'll be slipping his sword into her sheath. ;) :cool:
I'm afraid I don't feel the same level of optimism as your fan-fic with regards to Jill, Bacchus :HideThePain:

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
It's that god damn haircut DPC always has her in man, it's terrible. I agree her skin in close-ups is also awful. Her feet are deformed and her hands look like they belong on someone in a nursing home.

If DPC fixed these things Maya would be fighting for most people's #1. Trust.

Ponytail Maya is undefeated.

Would break the consistency we've seen with how DPC has written slow burn characters in BaDIK. Like Isabella, im expecting DPC's typical progression of sex acts by episode. So when her route actually starts in 2025, we'll get the handjob in 2026, blowjob in 2027, sex in 2077.

Reactions: SomboSteel

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
It's that god damn haircut DPC always has her in man, it's terrible. I agree her skin in close-ups is also awful. Her feet are deformed and her hands look like they belong on someone in a nursing home.

Would break the consistency we've seen with how DPC has written slow burn characters in BaDIK. Like Isabella, im expecting DPC's typical progression of sex acts by episode. So when her route actually starts in 2025, we'll get the handjob in 2026, blowjob in 2027, sex in 2077.
I got into this game because of Maya in clothes, then after she got naked I have to admit I stayed only for Sage and Quinn :)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
unless you're freeballing this shouldn't be a thing.
if you're both freeballing and wearing jorts a more extended conversation needs to be had
Hah, no, but thanks for the laugh. No, it's legitimately a medical condition as a result of my nephrectomy for cancer. Left-side scrotal hydrocele. It is.. significant in scope.

Makes driving my car a bit difficult, too. Was supposed to have a procedure done yesterday but the clinic didn't have the right chemical agent on hand for the shrinkage & scarring process. Had to re-book it towards the end of May when the doc will be back at that same location with an open schedule.

Prior to that I only wore them when working outside or crawling under the car for something. I'm old, though, it'll be a tough challenge to get me to change my ways on this once I've been 'cured'.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I've never seen a college girl who wore face powder like they had been rolled in flour. It's definitely an odd look.
I think it went out of style in the 18th century. They say fashions repeat themselves? Well that one is a bit of a stretch, methinks.

Truth.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hah, no, but thanks for the laugh. No, it's legitimately a medical condition as a result of my nephrectomy for cancer. Left-side scrotal hydrocele. It is.. significant in scope.

Makes driving my car a bit difficult, too. Was supposed to have a procedure done yesterday but the clinic didn't have the right chemical agent on hand for the shrinkage & scarring process. Had to re-book it towards the end of May when the doc will be back at that same location with an open schedule.

Prior to that I only wore them when working outside or crawling under the car for something. I'm old, though, it'll be a tough challenge to get me to change my ways on this once I've been 'cured'.
Wow, sorry to hear that bro. Sounds terrible. Hope you're back to healthy very soon. (y)

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes