Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Have you read through this? There are parallels. I also didn't write that DPC took over the film and the biography 1 to 1. It could have been inspired by it. There is a huge difference.
There are no parallels. Nothing about this obscure movie has any connection to the events of this game.

You're fishing for things that aren't there again, dalli. :rolleyes:

Here's the dialogue when Fuckface realizes Josy is Tommy's sister:

mc: "I'm a DIK pledge! Tommy's my father and I'm his maggot son."​
Josy: "No freaking way! For real?"​
mc: "He is so fucking evil!"​
Josy: "I know! I hate him!"​
Josy: "Hahaha! I can't believe this!"​
mc: "Right!?"​
Josy: "So, now you get to live through the torture that is Tommy; the same that I have been living with for years?"​
mc: "Not once, but twice he has forced me outside nude or almost nude."​
Josy: "Haha! I can't relate to that..."​
Josy: "...but this one time he stole my nail polish because he thought he could get high from it."​

She agrees that Tommy is evil and that she has been "tortured" (obviously figurative speech, he's not jamming the drain plunger up her ass every chance he gets) for years. The nail polish incident was just a random example that was also used later as a gag. There's no way Tommy would have helped Josy out with her friends and alcohol. :cautious:
Also, when her Dad refers to Tommy as her "brother" she yells at him to stop calling him that, and if Zoey were Josy's friend she'd know not to refer to Tommy as her brother.

Reactions: shazba

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Let's get ready for the Hell Week!
Thats over, like two episodes ago.

I'm so glad you said that. That's one of the major turnoffs for me regarding Maya. Her atrocious goblin feet.
Oh God not the goblin foot again.....

Lynette wanted to watch the premiere of the movie "Wings of a Butterfly" with her friends.

A little Googling led me to two results. I found a biography and a movie titled "Butterly Wings." The biography as well as the movie are dramas.

Both are interesting that they parallel BaD showing. One may have served as an inspiration for Lynette and the other for Maya. Maybe also for Bella.

I have a screenshot and a link. Make up your own mind.

Don't go down that rabbit hole, there is no outlet.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Lynette wanted to watch the premiere of the movie "Wings of a Butterfly" with her friends.

A little Googling led me to two results. I found a biography and a movie titled "Butterly Wings." The biography as well as the movie are dramas.

Both are interesting that they parallel BaD showing. One may have served as an inspiration for Lynette and the other for Maya. Maybe also for Bella.

I have a screenshot and a link. Make up your own mind.

1618537785661.jpeg

There's your fucking butterfly. Lynette is a cannibal.

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Maya is one girl I desperately do want DPC to adjust. She has the worst skin in the game and that powdered makeup look is awful. If he would clean that up, I would probably take her out of the friend zone. She might even move up to my number 2 or 3 slot. I'm a Maya simp all the way, but in a platonic way...which sounds even more pathetic :giggle: My first friend on campus and she loves movies. My kind of gal.
Just to follow up on this I decided to see how long it would take me to model one of the characters in this game. I started playing around with Daz a week ago. It took me about ten minutes to model this. I know it's not a perfect replica but if a complete newbie can do it in ten minutes how liong did DPC spend? It makes me think DPC didn't spend much time modeling any of the characters for this game. I can see why Maya looks like uncooked bread dough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just to follow up on this I decided to see how long it would take me to model one of the characters in this game. I started playing around with Daz a week ago. It took me about ten minutes to model this. I know it's not a perfect replica but if a complete newbie can do it in ten minutes how liong did DPC spend? It makes me think DPC didn't spend much time modeling any of the characters for this game. I can see why Maya looks like uncooked bread dough.
I think it's more about posing the models and stuff. The facial expressions are sometimes pretty blatant, but often quite subtle which is cool, and would take some time.

I don't play enough of these games to see recurring characters, but I imagine it would be pretty jarring. I think the doctor from CoBD is the same base model as Jill, but there's been enough tweaks to differentiate them.

Personally I don't mind any of the characters, flaws and all. People get a little bit carried away (although I know a lot of it is in jest) at things like Maya's goblin features, Jill's alien smile and all that, but it's just a bit of fun. I'd hate it if all the characters were completely flawless models who look great in any situation (they are mostly already a bunch of stunning girls).

To me, the perceived personalities (which is weird, I think it must be something we subconsciously attribute to them) make them more enjoyable than purely their looks. So spending an eternity to get the models perfect wouldn't enhance the game much more.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I think it's more about posing the models and stuff. The facial expressions are sometimes pretty blatant, but often quite subtle which is cool, and would take some time.

I don't play enough of these games to see recurring characters, but I imagine it would be pretty jarring. I think the doctor from CoBD is the same base model as Jill, but there's been enough tweaks to differentiate them.

Personally I don't mind any of the characters, flaws and all. People get a little bit carried away (although I know a lot of it is in jest) at things like Maya's goblin features, Jill's alien smile and all that, but it's just a bit of fun. I'd hate it if all the characters were completely flawless models who look great in any situation (they are mostly already a bunch of stunning girls).

To me, the perceived personalities (which is weird, I think it must be something we subconsciously attribute to them) make them more enjoyable than purely their looks. So spending an eternity to get the models perfect wouldn't enhance the game much more.
or this foot........
screenshot0012.png

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
5 Months without update what happen ?
That's about the status quo it seems. Beta testing has been going on for a week now. Release date in a week or two is the general consensus.
I kinda wish I hadn't bought this on Steam so I could keep up on all the newest updates. Rookie move I guess.
Just grab the game here and play it anyway, and consider your Steam purchase as a one-time donation to the developer. :)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I kinda wish I hadn't bought this on Steam so I could keep up on all the newest updates. Rookie move I guess.
You are not the only one, here are many players who bought it on Steam

This year the second season should come out on steam then to wait another 2 years for the third

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Boosters not cheats :giggle: And yes many thanks to Magnar for letting me spank his girl's ass. I'm wrecking that spinner the first chance I get. Is Magnar supposed to be loosely based on grandmaster Magnus Carlsen? :unsure:
Magnar is a common name is Norway, and probably in Sweden, too. I assume DPC just plucked it from there since we theorize he's somewhere on that double-penis peninsula.
I guess it's different for guys. K-pop has made me hope all of Southeast Asia is swallowed by a tsunami.
So you want all of Southeast Asia to die because of K-pop... but not KOREA where K-pop is from?
1076318074-jiFfM.jpg

Ha, well Wendy actually calmed down when you got her out of her element. Not unusual though, when running in a pack, people take on the mentality of the mob. You get them solo and the base personality comes out. Still not sure how I feel about the situation with Derek. I keep wondering if DPC is going to pull some shit where the two of them end up together end game.
Same. I have this inkling where DPC is setting us up into think we're supposed to help Derek get with Ashley because they clearly have strong feelings for each other (even if Ashley is currently mad and feeling betrayed), but in reality we're supposed to push Derek towards Wendy and thats his "good ending".

But you know how Romeo and Juliet ends?:rolleyes:
With Tybalt dead. So its all good in the end. (y)

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

I tried my hand at Daz as well.. with the right assets and combination of settings, I was able to pretty much replicate Quinn and MC...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes