Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Magnar is a common name is Norway, and probably in Sweden, too. I assume DPC just plucked it from there since we theorize he's somewhere on that double-penis peninsula.

So you want all of Southeast Asia to die because of K-pop... but not KOREA where K-pop is from?
View attachment 1144671

Same. I have this inkling where DPC is setting us up into think we're supposed to help Derek get with Ashley because they clearly have strong feelings for each other (even if Ashley is currently mad and feeling betrayed), but in reality we're supposed to push Derek towards Wendy and thats his "good ending".

With Tybalt dead. So its all good in the end. (y)
Hmm, I was basing it more on Magnar's physical look and brains than anything else, but the double penis peninsula theory sounds better :LOL:

--

Ugh, I was hoping DPC wouldn't go the Derek/Wendy route, but after that library scene I thought...oh dear, it's surely happening. :confused: Poor Derek.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Hmm, I was basing it more on Magnar's physical look and brains than anything else, but the double penis peninsula theory sounds better :LOL:

--

Ugh, I was hoping DPC wouldn't go the Derek/Wendy route, but after that library scene I thought...oh dear, it's surely happening. :confused: Poor Derek.
I'm reserving judgement on Wendy. I kind of figured they'd fuck at some point because of how much they were fighting. I'll wait to see what DPC does with her. Hopefully, she'll dump the purple hair, at least.

Reactions: Kellermann

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
Just to follow up on this I decided to see how long it would take me to model one of the characters in this game. I started playing around with Daz a week ago. It took me about ten minutes to model this. I know it's not a perfect replica but if a complete newbie can do it in ten minutes how liong did DPC spend? It makes me think DPC didn't spend much time modeling any of the characters for this game. I can see why Maya looks like uncooked bread dough.
hahaha jills first high.

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
All those install and no Android port? Apk or Mega please since it's about to end. ,

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
All those install and no Android port? Apk or Mega please
RageFaceNo-5ae79bcd3128340037321cb4.jpg

But really, if it isn't here, just google 'badik android' or some shit and you should be able to find a site that does have it. I know there's a link floating around the net somewhere. As I had the ep6 build on my phone at one point. Just can't remember where I got it from.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
With Tybalt dead. So its all good in the end. (y)
Did you read the story right up to the end? I just think you may be missing some small details. :p
Tomorrow marks 6 months since the last update. Is there a reason for the length between updates this time? It's the only game that I actually look forward to.
The updates are unparalleled (compared to other games on this site) in size and quality based on the time between updates. I can't guarantee greatness, but I am anticipating it. (y)

its not that tiny, but the foot.... its like a trainwreck, you cant look away.....:confused:
The first time I played that scene I was focused on Ashley's ass, didn't even see the foot. But once you've noticed it, it is hard to "un-notice" it. :oops:

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Just to follow up on this I decided to see how long it would take me to model one of the characters in this game. I started playing around with Daz a week ago. It took me about ten minutes to model this. I know it's not a perfect replica but if a complete newbie can do it in ten minutes how liong did DPC spend? It makes me think DPC didn't spend much time modeling any of the characters for this game. I can see why Maya looks like uncooked bread dough.
Im going to be brutally honest but I mean this with the utmost respect...

Jill is extremely attractive.

What you made looks like a man in drag.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes