Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Man... I'm kinda pissed I got catfished by fat ass Ida pretending to be her hot friend Micha. I was hoping to grip some firm lil Micha booty in my palm and instead, I ended up chatting up a fat bitch about cake.

I just saw that exchange day before yesterday when I decided to actually swipe up on her.

The first time, I was like "fair enough, you got me, fatty". When she straight up pretends to be Mischa the second time, I had the same reaction as you. I was ready to finally chat up Mischa and get some booty boots.

• Sad
Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I just saw that exchange day before yesterday when I decided to actually swipe up on her.

The first time, I was like "fair enough, you got me, fatty". When she straight up pretends to be Mischa the second time, I had the same reaction as you. I was ready to finally chat up Mischa and get some booty boots.
Bro, right?! Outta all the shit MC has already been through... Big fatso is what caused me to snap.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Man... I'm kinda pissed I got catfished by fat ass Ida pretending to be her hot friend Micha. I was hoping to grip some firm lil Micha booty in my palm and instead, I ended up chatting up a fat bitch about cake.

Glad I dodged that fat deceiver
Knew it something was wrong
And I never swiped on that girl

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
it was a bit to obvious for me it was a catfish. and since i didnt feel i had time to play a straight up distraction content path, i refused to swipe up.
but im also half scared thats magmars fiance breaking her heart could cause some bad games of dungeons and dragons.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
it was a bit to obvious for me it was a catfish. and since i didnt feel i had time to play a straight up distraction content path, i refused to swipe up.
Me too I was like I'm too old for this shit
I've got better things to do like Banging sage, the Hots, Nicole, Jade,other strippers and getting into Bella's pants :whistle:

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Does this game have repeatable scenes and route system for girls or its just like a kinetic novel and the story/events happen on their own without the possibility to change them or have influence on them?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
I swiped up on Ida at first not really paying attention to the fatty in the back. Then I quickly figured out I was being bamboozled. Then later on, I saw another pic of the cutie friend and swiped up... FUCKING ORCA GOT ME AGAIN!
Golden rule of Tinder

If the first pic contains both a very slim and a very not-slim woman, chances are you're swiping on the very not-slim woman.

The slim woman would likely have a selfie as their first pic or at least a group picture cropped so that they're only one in focus

Can't be mad at the not-slim strat though, clearly they're women of culture and for a married man DPC is surprisingly as well.

"All warfare is based on deception" -Someone smart

• Red Heart

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
its very dynamic, you basically get reveals depending on your choices. but in the end i think the story (becomes less important) its more about how choose to face the options/challenges

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
So I just did Brawler on Hard... I one shot it and only got hit once because I chose "Miss" by mistake.

Its still brainlessly easy.
If you invest your points right, yes. It becomes more than manageable for most of the game. That is until you decide to fight Tommy in ep.6.
He fucked my shit up three times in row and I'm not even kidding. I had all my moves and stats maxed out. :KEK:
I think this was a balancing issue and was likely already addressed in a patch.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
If you invest your points right, yes. It becomes more than manageable for most of the game. That is until you decide to fight Tommy in ep.6.
He fucked my shit up three times in row and I'm not even kidding. I had all my moves and stats maxed out. :KEK:
I think this was a balancing issue and was likely already addressed in a patch.
To be fair I had Strength 3.
In the first free roam it took me 20 minutes to beat the Jock with only Strength 2.
Second free roam didn't end that well as you can guess..
Jesus. I didn't realize having stats at all 1 shortened the input time so much. I got him down to a third of health left before three continuous fuck ups of not being fast enough. I got shit on.

Its a cakewalk with all 4s. All 1s is like you're drunk and high.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes