InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
At least she's not fucking Sandra Bullock, did you saw her jawline? first time i saw her i thought she's a transgender, like seriously.
East German Olympians (Katarina Witt excepted) hold the all-time record for not appearing feminine. If you think Sandra Bullock is masculine, what would you call this?

Heidi-Krieger.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I just spent 1 hour and 15 minutes straight playing brawler in hard mode to beat the Jock I hate my life so much rn..
:ROFLMAO:I would play it on Hard difficulty, if we will get extra money for it as bonus. but we don't get extra money if i remember right, so for me normal is more than fine

Reactions: derdiedas1

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
I hope this game will never end and he will update more and more... and more. I have an idea, but this is way too hard and already next level type of game, to be possible to play as the other characters in some situations, so we can survive their experience beyond the MC's sight.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I hope this game will never end and he will update more and more... and more. I have an idea, but this is way too hard and already next level type of game, to be possible to play as the other characters in some situations, so we can survive their experience beyond the MC's sight.
DPC probably already has another game in mind. I''m sure he writing down all of the things he did "wrong" in this one as he goes so he can make the next one better. He'll do what all game developers do when they have that many patrons, milk this for all it's worth and then close it down slowly enough to give him time to create a 0.1 version of his next game. But he's not going to go back and recode this game so that it can be played from the perspective of other characters. Too much work, not enough reward.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
That's quite the double standard, as without her boobs, Jill also looks like a man in drag. Her jawline is more masculine than that of a heavyweight boxer.
I would say I disagree but the facepalms have already spoken.

Amen

The latin Sandra Bullock is the only Sandra Bullock I acknowledge
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Dudette. :p

And Tybalt kills Mercutio before Romeo kills Tybalt so are you suggesting that little shit is going to kill Derek?
Well, its not like we'll get to kill Tybalt. Just utterly fuck him up, I hope. But yeah, Tybalt will fuck with Derek somehow. I'm sure he wants his fake heirloom back. Or maybe we get Derek to help us with the Jill situation, and it backfires on Derek somehow. Putting him in Tybalt's crosshairs. Dunno.

• Wow
Reactions: RonnieBoi

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just to follow up on this I decided to see how long it would take me to model one of the characters in this game. I started playing around with Daz a week ago. It took me about ten minutes to model this. I know it's not a perfect replica but if a complete newbie can do it in ten minutes how liong did DPC spend? It makes me think DPC didn't spend much time modeling any of the characters for this game. I can see why Maya looks like uncooked bread dough.
"Not a perfect replica", she looks like Jill's Middle Eastern cousin. :ROFLMAO:

If you're trying to recreate these characters using the standard Gen 3 or 8 models and basic facial and body morphs, then you're not going to get them looking anywhere close to the characters of this game. All of them are based on purchased DAZ models from either the DAZ store or Renderosity, and Jill in particular is pretty much 1:1 the model.

For certain characters like Jill, Sarah, Elena, DPC probably didn't spend too much time remodelling them from their pre-built character models, but others like Bella, Maya, Sage, Jade, are almost unique as they've been modded significantly from their base models. So I think he spent quite a bit longer than "10 minutes" on them, and he's also dropped a lot of money on them as well. :rolleyes:

I don't play enough of these games to see recurring characters, but I imagine it would be pretty jarring.
I do. There'a lot of the same models used in different games and oftentimes the most notable things are the hair and skin maps that get reused (the one is quite popular these days). However, aside from Quinn and Arieth, I don't see too many that resemble BaDIK characters.

I kinda wish I hadn't bought this on Steam so I could keep up on all the newest updates. Rookie move I guess.
Why? :WaitWhat: Steam only gets full season updates and you get each episode here. Also, we get kept up-to-date with the weekly Status Updates, so you're more informed and up-to-date by being here.

Tomorrow marks 6 months since the last update. Is there a reason for the length between updates this time? It's the only game that I actually look forward to.
It's been 5 months and 3 days since the last update.

Need to work on your arithmetic. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure he's not going to screw us over like Someone of another famous game.
No. :FacePalm:

DPC is actually dedicated and committed to this game, unlike that other developer. So long as DPC stays fit and healthy, this game will continue.

Did Pink Cake say anything about possible endings? Will there be an option to choose Rhiona/Quinn? I dropped this game at episode 6, but I might play it again for these two
Only that they know how the story will end as they've had it mapped out since the beginning. If it's like AL, then there will likely be endings for all the main LIs with slight variations depending on earlier choices, and a "bad ending" where he doesn't end with any of the main LIs but may end with a side girl like Quinn as a consolation prize, but that's not guaranteed. So there likely won't be any options to choose Quinn or another side girl like Riona, but by purposefully doing what you can to not pursue any of the main LIs, you may end up with a side girl, but it's uncertain at this point.

Really like that render where Bella and MC romantically sit across from each other in a penthouse restaurant. My face becomes like my avatar when I hear of romance.
custom_render_bella_mc.jpg custom_render_bella_mc2.jpg

I have another question: When we almost had sex with Sage during that one party, Jacob warned us it will reach fast soon to Chad and then he said it will also reach soon to someone else before being cut by MC. I wonder who Jacob is referring to. Anyone knows?
Haven't you asked that question, like, 3 times already? :unsure:

In few hours we maybe have an answer to this , just wait bro ^^
Bear in mind that the last release announcement was on a Saturday, so even if we don't get anything today, we could get it tomorrow.

Last edited:

DrunkenGoon

Apr 14, 2021
Why? :WaitWhat: Steam only gets full season updates and you get each episode here. Also, we get kept up-to-date with the weekly Status Updates, so you're more informed and up-to-date by being here.
Yeah.. That's why I said I wish I HADN'T bought it on Steam. Didn't look around.. Just picked it up on sale or something.. Finished it up until that point.. Then I went lookin around, found this place and a bunch of others.. Like I said.. It was a rookie mistake.. Heh.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes